The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

2011 Grammy News & Promo

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

2011 Grammy News & Promo

Postby embm » Jan 16th, '11, 00:43

Eminem To Take The Grammy Stage: What Song Should He Perform?

Looks like RapFix called it. On Wednesday (January 12), Eminem announced that he will take the stage at the 2011 Grammy Awards.

Ironically, when we asked the executives behind the MC's Grammy Awards commercial, depicting the Detroit MC's career path which hit the web last week, if the spot was a just a precursor to Em's performance we got vague answers.

"The artists are still being chosen," said Evan Greene, chief marketing officer for the Recording Academy. "I can neither confirm nor deny."

Now it's official, the MC who's nominated for 10 awards will hit the stage and we are honored to be the ones breaking the news. In early December 2010, Em picked up a staggering 10 Grammy nods, including Song and Record of the Year (for "Love the Way You Lie") and Album of the Year (for Recovery, which is also up for Rap Album of the Year). He also scored noms for Best Rap Solo Performance (for "Not Afraid"), Pop Collaboration With Vocals (for his turn on B.o.B's "Airplanes Part II") and Best Rap Song (for "Lie").

"Luckily, I got the day off and Eminem called me the day before and said, 'Please, I'm having a really hard time doing this without you. We had a really great song,' " Rihanna said of her 2010 VMA performance with Em. "And I just was like, 'Oh damn!' It killed me, and then they allowed us to leave and do it, and we jetted in and we're gonna jet right back out."

But the big question is, what song would you like Eminem to perform? "Love The Way You Lie" with Rihanna? "I'm Not Afraid"? Or maybe re-introduce his controversial alter-ego Slim Shady to the masses by rocking "Roman's Revenge" with Nicki Minaj?

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/01/12/eminem ... he-perform

Promo

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/610648/e ... ards.jhtml
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: 2011 Grammy News & Promo

Postby shadegirl » Jan 16th, '11, 08:02

i soo can't wait for this!!
╔══╗♫
║██║ Music Is Life♥
║(O)║
╚══╝
shadegirl
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Schumacher » Jan 16th, '11, 16:57

Not long to go now, looking forward to it.
Schumacher
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby slimshdy313 » Jan 16th, '11, 19:45

if he does not afraid i am just gonna change the channel
slimshdy313
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SweT » Jan 17th, '11, 15:27

Nice, can't wait
ImageImage
SweT
Soldier
Soldier

Postby zhao mo tian » Jan 21st, '11, 15:44

better paly "airplane2" feat. Willam and B.O.B
zhao mo tian
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby sandhead » Jan 23rd, '11, 03:48

zhao mo tian wrote:better paly "airplane2" feat. Willam and B.O.B

play i need a doctor with dR dre look at this promotion billboard in santa monica guys

http://twitpic.com/3ru7d0/full
EmInEm
sandhead
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates