The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Recovery Certified 4x Platinum in US

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Recovery Certified 4x Platinum in US

Postby Kill You » Mar 28th, '12, 14:34

tomatopie wrote:maybe as a person he's matured ? no he's always been a wonderful artist but all the sudden people started giving him credit so shut your fucking mouth dude . HE IS A SELL OUT ! HE DISSED RELAPSE (HIS OWN WORK OF ART) though it's mediocre it's still dope and Recovery was good but wtf he replaced the accents with yelling , weak gay punchlines (which were never his specialty) and soft rock pop samples so HE IS A SELL OUT ! A FUCKING PEOPLE PLEASER ......BITCH

You sound incredibly angry. Broadening your horizons suddenly means you're a sell out. :facepalm
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby tomatopie » Mar 31st, '12, 19:45

InsaneTRex94 wrote:
Kill You wrote:
tomatopie wrote:maybe as a person he's matured ? no he's always been a wonderful artist but all the sudden people started giving him credit so shut your fucking mouth dude . HE IS A SELL OUT ! HE DISSED RELAPSE (HIS OWN WORK OF ART) though it's mediocre it's still dope and Recovery was good but wtf he replaced the accents with yelling , weak gay punchlines (which were never his specialty) and soft rock pop samples so HE IS A SELL OUT ! A FUCKING PEOPLE PLEASER ......BITCH

You sound incredibly angry. Broadening your horizons suddenly means you're a sell out. :facepalm

Exactly what I was saying. This guy doesn't even seem to understand what a sell out is.

im saying that over the years people have bashed em for everything he's ever done you all know . but when people were like "ohh FUCK relapse was garbage!" he caved in and started to agree with the fact that it was garbage (when it wasnt) they both have huge flaws but arent garbage i just hate the fact the people seem to think that they should both be considered classics or one should be placed in a higher place than the other . all these kids and even adults all the sudden listen to eminem since recovery and automatically think that thats his best album idk man i think it's bull thats all
tomatopie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby tomatopie » Mar 31st, '12, 19:47

evolved as an artist he has , as a rapper ! no he's actually somewhat downgraded and changed his style to something he hasnt perfected . i cant be the only one who sees how much he stumbles on recovery come on!
tomatopie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates