The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem May Appear on B.o.Bs Album Twice

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Eminem May Appear on B.o.Bs Album Twice

Postby SG. » Mar 1st, '12, 21:23

To say that B.o.B has a fair amount of collaborations under his belt is an understatement. Hayley Williams of Paramore, Eminem, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars have all contributed their vocals to his previous singles, with rumored future tracks on ‘Strange Clouds’ including Taylor Swift and again, Eminem. So who would the emcee still like to work with?

“Kid Cudi,” B.o.B reveals to PopCrush. “I feel like we would come up with something very interesting.”

Cudi — who just released his collaborative rock ‘n’ roll LP ‘WZRD‘ today (Feb. 28) alongside Dot da Genius — is also known for releasing quirky short films, such as the ‘Maniac’ video in which Cudi and fellow rapper Cage play French serial killers.

“I know exactly what you’re referring to,” he says in response to Cudi’s alternative short films. “I think he’s just very creative with his approach to music and, you know just to be connected to the new generation, to have that voice I think is really dope.”

But B.o.B doesn’t end there. Things get crazy when he throws in the hottest electronic producers at the moment. “I would also like to work with James Blake. That’d be crazy. I think me, James Blake and Kid Cudi should do a song and it should be produced by Skrillex. I think the sky would fall if we did that song and the sky would come down to Earth and party with us.”

It would B.o.B. It would.

But what about these rumored Eminem tracks on his upcoming album — ‘Through the Night’ and ‘Ladies’? “That’s a possibility,” B.o.B teases.

‘Strange Clouds,’ his sophomore album which he deems “Science-ficitony mixed with recreational actives,” hits stores May 1.

http://popcrush.com/b-o-b-collaborate-k ... -skrillex/
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Re: Eminem May Appear on B.o.B's Album Twice

Postby Spyder » Mar 1st, '12, 21:33

hopefully Em comes like he did last time he joined him and not like "Things get Worse"
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Eminem May Appear on B.o.Bs Album Twice

Postby SG. » Mar 2nd, '12, 00:41

The odd thing is "Ladies" was an alternate name for "Nut Up"...

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Re: Eminem May Appear on B.o.B's Album Twice

Postby Mathers » Mar 2nd, '12, 00:42

Spyder wrote:hopefully Em comes like he did last time he joined him and not like "Things get Worse"

Airplanes was the last time they collabed.
Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four
And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore
And I got an Evil Twin
So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for?
Mathers
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Amaranthine » Mar 2nd, '12, 02:27

Would be cool, but it's just a rumor.
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Stanforever » Mar 2nd, '12, 03:05

One of them could be a bonus track.
i'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not-Kurt Cobain
Stanforever
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 2PointOBoy » Mar 3rd, '12, 06:12

Exzibit wrote:...questionable punchlines dont work on everybodys song.

If ever there was a reason the likes of Jay-Z or Kanye West probably won't collab with Eminem in the future, this has got to be it...
They say the good die young... Proof, YOU'RE NEVER OVER.

A lot of the links/pics I've posted in the last year or so, if they're dead, there is a probability that I have archived it on Archive.today.

If you need to reach me for any reason, message me on Hip Hop Shelter.
2PointOBoy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SG. » Mar 3rd, '12, 20:43

Exzibit wrote:
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I doubt he'll appear twice, but it'll be cool if he does appear. I don't know why anyone WOULDN'T put an Em feature on an album.

lloyd banks removed him from the celebrity single ..
and degraded that other track with him to be a bonus track only..

ill give you one reason: it's hard to have a chemistry with current eminem on a track ..that yelling delivery and the questionable punchlines dont work on everybodys song

Where I'm At was only finished after the physical copies were pressed, which is why it's an iTunes exclusive.

SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 3rd, '12, 22:33

InsaneTRex94 wrote:I'm still confused as to why everyone seems to despise his yelling flow when all he did on the MMLP was yell...Remember "Amityville" and "Remeber Me"? That yelling is exactly like it is on "Above The Law" or "Almost Famous".

You are an idiot,fucking live with that.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby cheeseburger » Mar 4th, '12, 14:03

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I'm still confused as to why everyone seems to despise his yelling flow when all he did on the MMLP was yell...Remember "Amityville" and "Remeber Me"? That yelling is exactly like it is on "Above The Law" or "Almost Famous".

You are an idiot,fucking live with that.

Stop calling people idiots because they have a different oppinion than you.
Ignorant people.. damn..

Rex is right too, Above the law was insane just because of the screaming. I love that song to this day! :worship:
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 4th, '12, 15:29

You are an idiot too,Fucking live with him.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » Mar 4th, '12, 16:28

Im looking forward to that if it actually happens!! I have liked all of their collabs so far..
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Mar 4th, '12, 17:53

Wow, arent you a tuff guy...
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby _Hawk_ » Mar 4th, '12, 18:54

He yelled 'Remember Me' on Remember Me. And Amytyville was just raw rapping, rather than all out shouting. His lyrics were comprehensible and flowed perfectly, without the beat needing to be slowed down to give way to his eccentric pace.

I don't understand why some people struggle to see this. His earlier tracks always had the high, nasally voice which flowed so well and always sounded so clean, even when he sounded completely weeded and raspy.
"Oh, he'll give us what we need.
It may not be what we want."
_Hawk_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Mar 5th, '12, 07:58

And add to the fact that music has changed alot. A good song today is not the same as a good song -99 to -02. Today its all about a fat beat and a catchy hook. Example. I Need A Doctor is a good song. But you can clearly hear its been "radiotuned" so that listener can vibe to it even though they have no idea what genre it is. But its not as farfetched as Snoop Dog´s dance/rythm/radismash/bounch/Fack song I Just Wanna Make You Sweat...
Lighters on Hell:the sequel was just there to be played on the radio to get atleast some promotion and attention.

What Im saying is: Stop whining your sorry asses off about that Slim has gotten worse with his skills. Ill garuanty that by his next solo shit e will all be down on our knees worshiping him (and possibly one and another blowjob going on). Thats all. Thank you.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates