The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem and Dre at Coachella Video

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Eminem and Dre at Coachella Video

Postby TRshady » Apr 16th, '12, 13:11

The Coachella Festival, an annual music event is taking place in California, with the first of two weeks having just past. Eminem took to the stage with Dre in a performance of 'I need a doctor', 'Forgot about dre' and 'Till I collapse'. A video of the set can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NW7hZbWTqs

Where you there? How did you find it?

In other news, latest TRshady tweets are now shown on the homepage and I'll be tweeting regularly, follow now and stay up to date on the latest with Eminem and the website. Get involved!
TRshady
Government
Government

Re: Eminem and Dre at Coachella Video

Postby momentsgolden » Apr 16th, '12, 16:06

I wasnt there (obviously) but i agree... amazing perfomance. IF you do want to see people pick apart the perfomance for an acceptable chorus lip sync though please feel free to browse... viewtopic.php?f=3&t=144425&start=135
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » Apr 16th, '12, 16:20

That was amazing..
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TRshady » Apr 16th, '12, 16:23

Hah, form an orderly line people! Wasn't there either but I was at T in the park in Scotland two years ago (?) which was incredible. Despite waiting 5 hours to see Eminem on the main stage, responding to drunk aggressives who were asking where I'm from with '... you know, around'.
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby Atone » Apr 21st, '12, 17:04

watching it all gave me chills, i love watching them all on stage, makes me wish i had their talent and energy to rock a crowd like that
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tomer666 » Jul 18th, '12, 17:36

Removed? :(
Tomer666
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates