The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Amaranthine » May 24th, '12, 14:25

I'm happy to say I think this is big enough to put here. :D

Image
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
User avatar
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5833
Joined: Jun 2nd, '11, 14:18
Location: California
Gender: Female

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby elmeg » May 24th, '12, 16:22

:worship: Best news of the day!
elmeg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Sep 1st, '09, 01:15
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby the real slim shady » May 24th, '12, 18:31

grdxghfgfvb
wiping the jizz off my keyboard, sorry. Great news though, took his time on that one. Hoping for some TES/Recovery with a few good collabs in
Image
User avatar
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: Jan 10th, '11, 18:31
Location: Mariah's wine cellar
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Zachy » May 27th, '12, 10:21

Never been less excited for an Eminem album, its almost certain to not meet expectations
Zachy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 1
Joined: May 27th, '12, 10:19

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Words » May 31st, '12, 13:41

Yessssssss, been waiting for this one. Can't wait to hear it :D
Image
Blu wrote:I think Words is my new favorite member.. haha Thanks man! :y:
User avatar
Words
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sep 12th, '11, 15:23
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby the real slim shady » May 31st, '12, 17:11

Zachy wrote:Never been less excited for an Eminem album, its almost certain to not meet expectations

depends on the expectations methinks
Image
User avatar
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: Jan 10th, '11, 18:31
Location: Mariah's wine cellar
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby mayupeng » Jun 1st, '12, 11:37

yes, they are so cool
mayupeng
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 1st, '12, 05:37

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Man In The Mirror » Jul 22nd, '12, 13:08

I really hope this is going to be a follow up to Relapse or Marshall Mathers LP! He did some crazy shit on Hell The Sequel that points in that direction :)
User avatar
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Jul 20th, '12, 19:22

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Renegade6921 » Jul 22nd, '12, 14:31

His music's becoming more mature, and still he maintains his essence, so I think this new album is going to be some epic shit for the ages. Can't wait to hear it, and I know that it's gonna be only next year probably
Renegade6921
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Jul 1st, '11, 11:56

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby UofLCard » Jul 25th, '12, 03:15

TheSlimShadyArchive wrote:I really hope this is going to be a follow up to Relapse or Marshall Mathers LP! He did some crazy shit on Hell The Sequel that points in that direction :)


Given that all his previous albums have had different themes, it's hard what to predict for this one.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!


TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
User avatar
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest
 
Posts: 8419
Joined: Jun 5th, '09, 04:28
Location: The land of Shadymania
Gender: Female

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Sam. » Jul 25th, '12, 23:33

UofLCardFan08 wrote:
TheSlimShadyArchive wrote:I really hope this is going to be a follow up to Relapse or Marshall Mathers LP! He did some crazy shit on Hell The Sequel that points in that direction :)


Given that all his previous albums have had different themes, it's hard what to predict for this one.

At least it's certain that he won't fall back! ;)
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Image
Image
User avatar
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 16630
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 11:10
Location: India
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Man In The Mirror » Jul 30th, '12, 18:24

Sam. wrote:
UofLCardFan08 wrote:
TheSlimShadyArchive wrote:I really hope this is going to be a follow up to Relapse or Marshall Mathers LP! He did some crazy shit on Hell The Sequel that points in that direction :)


Given that all his previous albums have had different themes, it's hard what to predict for this one.

At least it's certain that he won't fall back! ;)


Like people have pointed out earlier he has done his album sort of like "series".
First The Slim Shady LP & The Marshall Mathers LP, they both are dark and has alot of anger. And u can tell by their names that they fit together. They also have songs that are follow ups like 97 Bonnie & Clyde/Kim, Just Don't Give A Fuck(part 1)/Still Don't Give A Fuck(part 2)/Criminal(part 3).

Then The Eminem Show & Encore. They fit together by the names, and they both have alot of "Kim-references". More then the others. The albumcovers also are similar.

Then we have Relapse & Recovery. Relapse has alot of dark lyrics and drug-references, Recovery has "positive" lyrics and "sober-references". Like Part 1 & 2.

By that, we don't know what to expect. He'll start a new series with two CDs that match eachother. :)
User avatar
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Jul 20th, '12, 19:22

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Sam. » Jul 30th, '12, 21:35

Very true, partially. Relapse and Recovery being two different tangents touching his Album circle(Little bit of Geometry here, observe), It would be crazy to even think about the exact direction to his next Album. I think it would cover more open to life like topics, story telling, and not the usual thing that he did on Recovery. I also feel that it would notch an arc musically, just a gut instinct.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Image
Image
User avatar
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 16630
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 11:10
Location: India
Gender: Male

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby Man In The Mirror » Jul 31st, '12, 09:31

Sam. wrote:Very true, partially. Relapse and Recovery being two different tangents touching his Album circle(Little bit of Geometry here, observe), It would be crazy to even think about the exact direction to his next Album. I think it would cover more open to life like topics, story telling, and not the usual thing that he did on Recovery. I also feel that it would notch an arc musically, just a gut instinct.

True, true!
But I hope, and feel like Eminem just had to get that "positive" stuff out of his system. Because almost all the features and almost all the songs on Bad Meets Evil, he is back to that Evil, Slim Shady-style. Not the same Shady that was on Relapse or the two first albums but he has found something new but still kind of like the old stuff to, and I love it. I really hope i'm right, because if he drops a bunch of love-songs like on Recovery (even tho Recovery had some good songs like Cold Wind Blows, On Fire and the hidden track) I'll probebly stop following him.
User avatar
Man In The Mirror
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Jul 20th, '12, 19:22

Re: Eminem Confirms He's Working on His New Solo Album

Postby gutawafang » Jul 31st, '12, 11:46

I was looking forward to the source. Lol
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
Image
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
User avatar
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9474
Joined: Dec 13th, '07, 08:01
Location: Lion City
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]