The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kim Mathers Speaks On Relationship With Eminem Again

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Postby Curious » Feb 16th, '07, 09:48

danigantt wrote:
TruEmFan wrote:this is all just too random.

that's my main problem with it. who cares if she airs em's dirty laundry? she should have been given the chance to explain her side a long time ago.

but it's just lame that she's comng out with it now. it makes her look stupid and desperate.

em hasn't said bad shit about her in a long time. why make your rebuttal now?

i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought it was so... random/pathetic. :sweating:

i actually agree with u to a certain extent, as i've said bf I don't think this is a clever move on her part and a lot of ppl will view this as vindictive n pathetic n i do that as well to some degree... BUT I get why she's doing it now, I don't see any reason for not buying her explanation that she hasn't said anything bf cuz she wanted to save their relationship - if u love someone - twisted as that love may seem 2 a lot of ppl - u might put up with a lot of things n when it's all over u vent, he's been venting for years in his lyrics continuously taking major n minor jabs at her so she's been saving up for this for a long time...

anyway this topic's getting tedious so this is my last 2 cents
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby hotcopper » Feb 16th, '07, 13:54

I don't know if anyone caught it in one of the news blurbs but Kim did an interview on the Mojo in the Morning show in Detroit. She said that the interview on the Keith Ablow Show was a pre-interview and no one ever contacted her to follow up so she didn't think that it was going to be on. She basically reiterated everything she already said. She added that they broke up over an argument about a birthday party (I guess about Nathan). She said that she believed that he was using again and that he was treating the kid's poorly- that he rarely saw them, that she had to force the kids to visit him, and that when they were there he was in the other room ignoring them or yelling at them; she also said that they ask her why he's acting "weird" and that when they are with him she has to go to the house in the morning to get them ready for school because he's passed out. She said that he's involved financially but really not in any other way and that the songs that he's written about the kids are basically hype. One of the final questions they asked was what would people be most surprised about living with Eminem and she blasted him- without missing a beat she said that the sex was bad because he wasn't very well endowed and that he needed a "blue pill" to keep it up. She admitted on the air that while she was giving the interview her kids were in the next room eating breakfast and getting ready for school.

I'm happy that's she's improved her life and I really believe that she's a good mom. I have a much more balanced and fair view of her now. But I'm still suspicious of the timing and her motives especially given the last comment.
hotcopper
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Curious » Feb 16th, '07, 14:58

don't u think she may have said that last thing just to get back at him, really hurt him? it's one of the lowest blows u can take on a man, criticizing his size n his abilities - women tend to say that when they're really pissed off at their exes, not necessarily because it's true but because it really hurts their ego

i mean, there must've been something in their relationship that made her stay lol
then again she did have plenty of affairs so maybe... lmao

i'm sure the groupie fan boards are gonna be crawling with threads about this :whistle:
Curious
Renegade
Renegade

Postby hotcopper » Feb 16th, '07, 17:22

Curious wrote:don't u think she may have said that last thing just to get back at him, really hurt him? it's one of the lowest blows u can take on a man, criticizing his size n his abilities - women tend to say that when they're really pissed off at their exes, not necessarily because it's true but because it really hurts their ego

i mean, there must've been something in their relationship that made her stay lol
then again she did have plenty of affairs so maybe... lmao

i'm sure the groupie fan boards are gonna be crawling with threads about this :whistle:

I definitely agree that she said the last part to get back at him. Women instinctively know how to cut a man to his heart- attack him through his kids and/or attack his sexual ego.
hotcopper
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DediCation » Feb 16th, '07, 18:58

She just needs to vent, let her vent. She has every right too...
she's been in the dark and we've only heard ems side, for what like 2-3 years? and she can't have two measly interviews?

If she continues however, em better shut her up.
DediCation
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates