The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Oh, and we did it again - 300 Members!

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Oh, and we did it again ....

Postby em's addicted » Mar 21st, '05, 19:55

TRshady wrote:Exactly 4 a month ago I made a thread to congratulate and thank the members on supporting and making us reach 100 members, well since then the forum has continued to grow and it's another milestone reached: 300 members! :twisted:

You all have been excellent and thank you to everyone who has brought people here, posted to contribute, provided information/downloads, helped others and generally made this forum the place it's intended to be. The friendly Shady / Aftermath discussion board.

Competitions and prizes will continue to come, my little way of thanking you all, and you can be sure I'ma keep updating the site and giving you what and deserve. Thanks again and let's keep this boulder rolling .....

hehe Congratzzzz!!!
I haven
em's addicted
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates