The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Stalker Kid Steals Kim Mathers Cell Phone, Calls Eminem.

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Stalker Kid Steals Kim Mathers Cell Phone, Calls Eminem.

Postby WolfeR » Jun 6th, '07, 16:41

The guy who he thinks is Eminem on the phone, does not even speak the same way or have the same voice as Eminem at all. Even if it was Eminem, why would he answer the phone in a different voice? This kid is really stupid.
WolfeR
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Dmann » Jun 6th, '07, 21:50

wow i cant believe how hard some of u are riding eminems dick...this kid is a really good rapper, download some of his shit like Bipolar,Im Crazy, 1 up......Eminem isnt the greatest rapper anymore he cant even keep a consistant flow
Man1x wrote: Kendrick and Yela da future, MGk got no place in it
Dmann
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AspirinE » Jun 7th, '07, 10:47

Dmann wrote:wow i cant believe how hard some of u are riding eminems dick...this kid is a really good rapper, download some of his shit like Bipolar,Im Crazy, 1 up......Eminem isnt the greatest rapper anymore he cant even keep a consistant flow

If he was such a good rapper why aint nobody heard of him till he did something as stupid as stealing a phone from a woman? What does eminem being the greatest or not have to do with this?

ohh and the kid apperantly is catching some jail time.

Fan charged with stealing Eminem's ex-wife's cellphone
Roberta Pennington, CanWest News Service
Published: Thursday, June 07, 2007

WINDSOR, Ont. -- An Eminem fanatic who recently lost his job after allegedly swiping a cellphone from the rapper's ex-wife and accessing the stored numbers to dial his idol, was arrested at his Windsor apartment Wednesday.

Kyle Spratt, 18, is facing theft and possession of stolen property charges one month after he allegedly stole Kim Mathers's cellphone from a bingo hall where she is a patron, and he once worked.

Mathers is twice-divorced from hip-hip giant Marshall Mathers, better known by his alter egos Slim Shady and Eminem.

Spratt lost his job over the alleged theft.

"He hasn't learned his lesson," Windsor police Insp. Greg Renaud said, adding that Mathers filed a formal complaint against Spratt this week. "This time he goes to court and he can explain it all to the judge."

Although Mathers' phone was returned shortly after it was taken about a month ago, Renaud said Spratt kept the device's memory card and downloaded its contents onto his computer.

Besides boasting on his MySpace page about the drastic measures he's taken to reach Eminem, Spratt also composed two rap songs about his experiences.

http://www.canada.com/saskatoonstarphoe ... bc377c2a2c
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jun 8th, '07, 14:34

^ yeh i just reAD THAT ON HIS MYSPACE ,lmao i hope he gets ass raped
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Tash8 » Jun 8th, '07, 17:15

i hope he just fades out and nothing happens to him, cuz i'm sick of this kid.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby sixersi97 » Jun 10th, '07, 06:04

lol, wat a fag..
sixersi97
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Despo » Jun 14th, '07, 08:14

man.. wtf.. i just learned about this shit. and its patchetic.. i mean wtf was this kid thinking?? .. LIke "oh, i'm a true gangster, i stole Kim's phone n called em like he owe me or something.. then he tells me to fuck myself but I was playin str8 gangsta on that phone.. now i'm dissin him on a song that i rap 3 lines all over again" .. i mean thats fuckin bullshits.. i just listened to his song.. its horroble, its not even worth playin at all.. he rapps like 3-4-5 lines and repeats them all over again in the whole song n its like 5 min. long song.."i stole kim's phone, you was tryin to fake voice, i was fired, just listen to my song bla bla bla", thats all he fuckin raps about n its wack as hell, thats the whole song, i mean WTF?? .. He tells that Em dont love Heilie??.. wtf.. uhh.. this kid is just dump, not gangsta, not smart for stealin phone, not good amature rapper or whateva.. he's nothing .. and you know i was just in his myspace page n there its full off suckers that actully even gives this kid the time, sayin shit like he's sick rapper and all.. i was like LoL in like 10 min, i cant fuckin belive that this kid thinks he is something.. and its very silly like, "i called him but he didnt do anything" - he is in diffrent country you idiot, do you really thinks he has time to play with you?? .. damn.. thats kid really really stupid.. this guy's gotta be the biggest Stan ever.. n now he is like fuck Eminem just like the Stan on the song, cos he aint gettin no love for harrasin eminem, i mean what the fuck that he expect? he calls em n wat the fuck he expect from em to do?? "Yeah man your shit is sick, now stop fuckin calling me" or something?? .. damn.... thats the real stan man.. shit its crazy..
Last edited by Despo on Jun 14th, '07, 08:46, edited 1 time in total.
Despo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby navysealkid14 » Jun 14th, '07, 08:44

Despo wrote:man.. wtf.. i just learned about this shit. and its patchetic.. i mean wtf was this kid thinking?? .. LIke "oh, i'm a true gangster, i stole Kim's phone n called em like he owe me or something.. then he tells me to fuck myself but I was playin str8 gangsta on that phone.. now i'm dissin him on a song that i rap 3 lines all over again" .. i mean thats fuckin bullshits.. i just listened to his song.. its horroble, its not even worth playin at all.. he rapps like 3-4-5 lines and repeats them all over again in the whole song n its like 5 min. long song.."i stole kim's phone, you was tryin to fake voice, i was fired, just listen to my song bla bla bla", thats all he fuckin raps about n its wack as hell, thats the whole song, i mean WTF?? .. He tells that Em dont love Heilie??.. wtf.. uhh.. this kid is just dump, not gangsta, not smart for stealin phone, not good amature rapper or whateva.. he's nothing .. and you know i was just in his myspace page n there its full off suckers that actully even gives this kid the time, sayin shit like he's sick rapper and all.. i was like LoL in like 10 min, i cant fuckin belive that this kid thinks he is something.. and its very silly like, "i called him but he didnt do anything" - he is at diffrent country you idiot, do you really thinks he has time to play with you?? .. damn.. thats kid really really stupid.. this guy's gotta be the biggest Stan ever.. n now he is like fuck Eminem just like the Stan on the song, cos he aint gettin no love for harrasin eminem, i mean what the fuck that he expect? he calls em n wat the fuck he expect from em to do?? "Yeah man your shit is sick, now stop fuckin calling me' or something?? .. damn.... thats the reall stan man.. shit its crazy..

he says he's not a gangstar and also..you obviously didn't listen to the song with open ears.....first he shits on eminem and then disses kim, never repeats anything unless it's the chorus
i never sleep..cause sleep is the cousin of death
Myspace
navysealkid14
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby navysealkid14 » Jun 14th, '07, 08:46

WolfeR wrote:The guy who he thinks is Eminem on the phone, does not even speak the same way or have the same voice as Eminem at all. Even if it was Eminem, why would he answer the phone in a different voice? This kid is really stupid.

it was him........he called the cops on the kid and said he didn't want to press charges
i never sleep..cause sleep is the cousin of death
Myspace
navysealkid14
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Despo » Jun 14th, '07, 08:55

navysealkid14 wrote:he says he's not a gangstar and also..you obviously didn't listen to the song with open ears.....first he shits on eminem and then disses kim, never repeats anything unless it's the chorus

Listen to the stupid song man.. he reapets himself the whole time.. i cant find the lyrics right now, but im fuckin sure he says that he stole KIm's phone like 10 times, and about the fake voice.. yeh like 5 or 7 times..

navysealkid14 wrote:it was him........he called the cops on the kid and said he didn't want to press charges

wtf?? .. if he dont want to press charges why fuckin called cops at the first place?? .. damn..
Despo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby meli08 » Jun 14th, '07, 11:42

Despo wrote:wtf?? .. if he dont want to press charges why fuckin called cops at the first place?? .. damn..

Maybe to get back the phone and be sure that all photos will not appear on the web...
(please, excuse my english, i'm french and i don't use that langage every day :worship: )
meli08
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates