The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Stalker Kid Steals Kim Mathers Cell Phone, Calls Eminem.

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Stalker Kid Steals Kim Mathers Cell Phone, Calls Eminem.

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Jun 4th, '07, 13:49

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:^ not only do you go voer the top but also post the same thing in 2 threads.... :confusion:

yea :confusion: wtf
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby RoleModel » Jun 4th, '07, 14:01

Lol so what the guy is pathetic.
RoleModel
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby SajN » Jun 4th, '07, 14:42

I just wish Em is going to diss him soon !! Or something ..!!
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby beardhomestead » Jun 4th, '07, 21:34

You guys say he reminds you of stan, to me he reminds me of another song, since I gotta respect him for taking the opprotunity. "you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opprotunity only comes once in a lifetime" Lose Youself, though if you didn't know that you don't deserve to be on this forum lol, though dissing him afterward is a bitch move. Though it does leave one question, how did the police find out o.O I could see how they found out about the stolen phone, but they seem to know more, like how he stalked him. unless of course em "dailed 9-1-1 like a motherfucking punk, fuck that" Hm, just wondering, though em aint no fucking punk, it seems like at the minimum Em cooperated with the cops.

EDIT: Mabye this site will have to add someone new to the enemies section rofl, though it barely counts. I hope EM doesn't respond, it'll only get him even more publicity, as in the song quitter "namesless crew, like imma say your name so you can be famous too" (I don't know the part before that, which is why I only did a partial line lol)
Battle Record 0 wins 2 loses
beardhomestead
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ahg90 » Jun 4th, '07, 23:50

Tash8 wrote:i dont think it's eminem on the phone anyways, but yea whateva

mmm, so if it wasnt eminem on the phone then who the fuck called the cops, could it have been a wrong number, even though i dont remember the last time i dialled a wrong number and then got a call from the cops, or maybe its someone eminem has got to answer his phone incase things like this happen, well if thats so then there wouldnt be a point in callin the cops at all.
ahg90
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ahg90 » Jun 4th, '07, 23:53

RoleModel wrote:Kyle Spratt if your reading this, your a fucking joke. Pathetic little idiot trying to look big, but you just made your self look like a complete cunt and the more exposure you get the more of a cunt you'll look. So if I were you I'd stop bragging about robbing a woman's mobile phone whilst she was absent (wow big man) and trying to make it look like you've had a hard life just because you got fired (for something you did) and because you dropped out of school... which alot of people do as did I cuz I fucking hated it and shut the fuck up you worm.
Although you may think you come across as a new-age outspoken rapping sensation, you... don't! you come across as a whiney little fucking bratt making something out of nothing to get your name in the papers. Also you fucking shit yourself when the police caught you, moron. You were like

''Yes Sir!, yes mr police office Sir, oh my I'm so sorry''

What the fuck were you expecting?

''Hey man, this is fucking Kyle, my names Kyle fucking Spratt man, just listen to my fucking demo please, just 5 fucking minutes man fuck fuck fuck, please man, fucking come on?''

''Oh... sure why the fuck not, I was gna finish writing a few new tracks for my new album and finish up production on 50cent's new album, but... FUCK IT! just drop by tommorow and lets get you signed up to Aftermath you derranged stalker!''

Sure Kyle your not a 'Stan' you just stole his ex-wifes phone to call and beg for his respect and when he took the piss (which was 99.9% obviously gna happen) you wen't into a little baby rage and threw your toys out the pram. Why the fuck should he give you a chance? if it was that easy everyone would just ring up megastars and ask, imagine how easy life would be then. You really are dumb if you expected a multi-millionaire rap genius to just invite you along to the studio to join the gang.

If you think like that you misewell get George Clooney's number and ask him for a cameo in Ocean's 13. I'm sure he'll chuck you a part (coff).
Your living in a dream world you turd, now run along Wild Bratt your mums got cake.

Eminem isn't gna waste his breath retaliating to a fucking nobody like you with the lyrical skill of a fucking retard, your song is shit, your style is shit and you are a cunt. Now go die somewhere you lump of shit.

ya know, honestly i dont understand why would someone type that much for such a topic, not defendin that sprat kid or anything but i dont think he's cryin right now cuz of this "article" but i wonder how many people read passed your first paragraph.

ok i was kinda bored so i manged to read some parts from the third paragraph and the last one, damn dawg u really hate this kyle lol i mean this sounds personal, really i'm not kiddin man, i just dont know wat to say, u can diss him all u want i dont care but thats like just full of anger lol its funny though, real funny.
ahg90
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby jwhitston » Jun 5th, '07, 15:00

What a fucking idiot. Who the fuck would talk to someone that was acting like such a fucking baby. Oh please just listen! Fucking baby.
jwhitston
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Shady's_Back » Jun 5th, '07, 15:51

RoleModel wrote:Eminem isn't gna waste his breath retaliating to a fucking nobody like you with the lyrical skill of a fucking retard, your song is shit, your style is shit and you are a cunt. Now go die somewhere you lump of shit.

Seems like a massive Eminem groupie lol.

He says his style is shit, if you listen to the song his style is the same as Eminem's which means there's a massive contradiction. So he's basically saying Eminem's style is shit. Which leads me to believe whoever wrote this is a bit of a numpty.
Shady's_Back
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby allyayo » Jun 5th, '07, 16:16

stupid kid haha funni sh!t haha he posting getting evicted on his myspace
http://www.myspace.com/kylespratt
http://www.myspace.com/steezingbrah101
Rest In Peace
allyayo
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby RoleModel » Jun 6th, '07, 01:09

RoleModel wrote:
Eminem isn't gna waste his breath retaliating to a fucking nobody like you with the lyrical skill of a fucking retard, your song is shit, your style is shit and you are a cunt. Now go die somewhere you lump of shit.

Seems like a massive Eminem groupie lol.

He says his style is shit, if you listen to the song his style is the same as Eminem's which means there's a massive contradiction. So he's basically saying Eminem's style is shit. Which leads me to believe whoever wrote this is a bit of a numpty.

1. just because I'm intelligent enough to realise a multi-millionaire rap artist will not respond so some random childish kid insulting him because he's probably busy with a million other things doesn't mean I'm a ''groupie'' you turd.

2. His style ain't like Eminem's, just because he sounds white doesn't mean it's the same, the guys lyrics are shit and he's trying to sound aggressive over such a small thing, it's pathetic.
RoleModel
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby beardhomestead » Jun 6th, '07, 03:07

Finally got to listin to it. Hm, it actually DOES sound like Eminem's style to me, though not nearly as good, tho he's OK. It's hard to understand him though, I like the beat on the song though lol
Battle Record 0 wins 2 loses
beardhomestead
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby T & T » Jun 6th, '07, 04:33

Spratt is a DILLDow
T & T
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby navysealkid14 » Jun 6th, '07, 04:51

nobody like you with the lyrical skill of a fucking retard, your song is shit, your style is shit and you are a cunt. Now go die somewhere you lump of shit.

LOL...wow i kind of like the kid but......owned :b:
i never sleep..cause sleep is the cousin of death
Myspace
navysealkid14
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby WolfeR » Jun 6th, '07, 12:03

NoN-Stop wrote:I just wish Em is going to diss him soon !! Or something ..!!

That would promote him.
Don't want that. It's what this kid wants.
WolfeR
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Jun 6th, '07, 14:28

WolfeR wrote:
NoN-Stop wrote:I just wish Em is going to diss him soon !! Or something ..!!

That would promote him.
Don't want that. It's what this kid wants.

Yeah .. Actually U're Right.
I dont know what I was thinking when I wrote that :sweating:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates