The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

TRshady Forum Topic Makes Detroit News

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: TRshady Forum Topic Makes Detroit News

Postby aleXander » Jun 3rd, '07, 13:23

^1st post.
aleXander
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TheWeirdoIsBack » Jun 3rd, '07, 13:57

Haha man this guy is ridiculous, I ain't even gonna waste time on makin fun of this dude.

But TRshady in the news is pretty awesome, I just hope that people don't take it that this guy is what the rest of everyones tracks are like. This could be a good chance for some of the best rappers on here to get discovered.
Props to BronekPoland for the siggy ^^
http://www.myspace.com/soulicidalfreek
TheWeirdoIsBack
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nick419 » Jun 3rd, '07, 17:35

did u notice people who never post on here at all always jump out of no where to defend eminem when threads similar to this come along rofl
RIP Big proof~Broken hearted, my soul's like a open target
And I'm ready to leave Earth
You step to my death next year on my T-shirt
Nick419
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hoopz » Jun 3rd, '07, 18:11

4D wrote:
danigantt wrote:the celebrities who are in the news for not doing shit league. :n:

And that's his fault, how?

And cool for Tr getting the publicity, let's hope it's not negative, because such a thing does exist.

hmm..stalker kid on site?

no way in hell its bad publicity *rolls eyes*
Hoopz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby RoleModel » Jun 4th, '07, 12:32

Kyle Spratt if your reading this, your a fucking joke. Pathetic little idiot trying to look big, but you just made your self look like a complete cunt and the more exposure you get the more of a cunt you'll look. So if I were you I'd stop bragging about robbing a woman's mobile phone whilst she was absent (wow big man) and trying to make it look like you've had a hard life just because you got fired (for something you did) and because you dropped out of school... which alot of people do as did I cuz I fucking hated it and shut the fuck up you worm.
Although you may think you come across as a new-age outspoken rapping sensation, you... don't! you come across as a whiney little fucking bratt making something out of nothing to get your name in the papers. Also you fucking shit yourself when the police caught you, moron. You were like

''Yes Sir!, yes mr police office Sir, oh my I'm so sorry''

What the fuck were you expecting?

''Hey man, this is fucking Kyle, my names Kyle fucking Spratt man, just listen to my fucking demo please, just 5 fucking minutes man fuck fuck fuck, please man, fucking come on?''

''Oh... sure why the fuck not, I was gna finish writing a few new tracks for my new album and finish up production on 50cent's new album, but... FUCK IT! just drop by tommorow and lets get you signed up to Aftermath you derranged stalker!''

Sure Kyle your not a 'Stan' you just stole his wifes phone to call and beg for his respect and when he took the piss (which was 99.9% obviously gna happen) you wen't into a little baby rage and threw your toys out the pram. Why the fuck should he give you a chance? if it was that easy everyone would just ring up megastars and ask, imagine how easy life would be then. You really are dumb if you expected a multi-millionaire rap genius to just invite you along to the studio to join the gang.

If you think like that you misewell get George Clooney's number and ask him for a cameo in Ocean's 13. I'm sure he'll chuck you a part (coff).
Your living in a dream world you turd, now run along Wild Bratt your mums got cake.

Eminem isn't gna waste his breath retaliating to a fucking nobody like you with the lyrical skill of a fucking retard, your song is shit, your style is shit and you are a cunt. Now go die somewhere you lump of shit.
RoleModel
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Nick419 » Jun 4th, '07, 17:52

i posted in that topic to:O lol so i commented on something that was in the news i'm famous! :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
Nick419
Role Model
Role Model

Postby darealslimzlady » Jun 5th, '07, 12:30

I remember readin this article a few days ago and I saw TRSHADY and I was like HOLY CRAP!!! I GO ON THAT SITE! I felt like I'd committed a crime lmao or been involved in a crime.

But yeah, it's kool TR was in the news lol.
darealslimzlady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby seanskatex » Jun 6th, '07, 13:51

Kyle Spratt...this guy's weird :n: . I only have one thing to say: I doubt you'll ever make it any capacity whatsoever.
First you steal Kim's fone, then write down Em & Obie's numbers in your palm and return the fone. After which, you ring Eminem begging him to listen to your 'demo', he declines, then you revert to your psychotic-maniac-self and decide to post a bitchy and pretty shitty track on MySpace. :angry:

One question: What were you hoping to achieve? :confusion: In case you were hoping to embarass Shady, you're plan backfired :sweating:

Try using the proper channels next (life)time like battles and mixtapes; don't forget MySpace! :smoking:

PS: Big Up to TRShady making the news, though. :worship:
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

– V for Vendetta
seanskatex
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Nick419 » Jun 6th, '07, 17:33

was he banned from the forum?
Nick419
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AspirinE » Jun 6th, '07, 18:01

eminemfan419 wrote:was he banned from the forum?

Nope, just the topic was closed. Too much idiotism.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby Shadiest_Aussie » Jul 4th, '07, 18:46

watta retard. this is exactly the kinda shit em dismissed on The Way I Am. If U Were Serious Rapper, U Woulda Pushed Ur Shit Independently, Tried 2 Establish A Buzz, Then Shoot Off A Demo
AUSTRALIAN, If U Gotta A Problem With That, Get Fucked
Shadiest_Aussie
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gatorsuck09 » Jul 22nd, '07, 22:25

jboogs wrote:attacking eminem in hopes of having him come back at you is no way to get famous, ask benzino. dumb as canadian. thats why we have american idol.

bruh that is so true!
gatorsuck09
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates