The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Royce Da 5"9" Will Never Make Up With Eminem

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Royce Da 5"9" Will Never Make Up With Eminem

Postby DrRapid » Jun 21st, '07, 17:57

i quite like royce from what i've heard of him, pity they won't come back togetha
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ZaBaX55X » Jun 21st, '07, 19:51

man royce is pretty gay he should of said no comment em never smashed him but i really hope he does :D
REST IN PEACE PROOF
ZaBaX55X
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mart85 » Jun 21st, '07, 21:10

nice post Tru, I didn't know all that :y:

but reading this short part of the article, the first thing I thought was... "what kind of interviewer is that guy?!?!" lmao, I mean what happened to asking "why" after someone answers "no"? :whistle: Some reasons/details/explanations would have been interesting to read lol
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jun 21st, '07, 22:18

TruEmFan wrote:bar, you got the first part of the story twisted. royce and em were like best friends before he got signed. royce was the epitome of what proof was. and when em got signed, em introduced royce to dre and got them all friendly and whatnot. and then em asked royce to finish out the SS LP tour with him, and he refused. he said he was too busy, which is a pretty shit move since it was em that got him in the studio with dre, and did all these favors for him. so that's when em went back to proof and squashed things with him, and he became the hypeman.

and then later on, royce went back to em and asked him to get on his record, and em said he was too busy with d12. and that fucked him over, because the label wasn't happy that dre and em weren't that affiliated with royce's album, so i think they dropped him from the major label. but royce still put out his album on a smaller label, and although it was critically acclaimed, it didn't sell.

bizarre said that if it wasn't for royce, em wouldn't have focused so much for d12, because before, royce was em's first priority.

as far as the diss goes "fuck anger management, i need to manage my anger," i didn't really feel that was a diss, and i definitely think d12 did some manipulation with em's mind back then. :whistle:

em and royce never got into it lyrically though. em has never really dissed royce, which is why i think it's strange how royce is just saying flat out NO, they're not gonna reconcile. i remember a few years ago, royce said that the door was open for him and em to work together, it was just a matter of em doing something about it.

personally, i don't really care though, em and royce haven't done anything with each other for so long, i'm not gonna say i was holding my breath for a collab :sweating:

aight thanx for clearing it up, i onyl knew what i seen in the beef video i got of youtube witch was 2 different sides fomr both parties :sweating:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Pistolpoppin » Jun 21st, '07, 23:00

This is very sad news. ther must b more to the story if royce has changed his mind from saying the door is open to a straight out NO now. I supose we may never actually find out.
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
as a motherfuckin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
Pistolpoppin
Soldier
Soldier

Postby trapd00r » Jun 22nd, '07, 05:44

Blackheart wrote:All the Eminaymz dick-riders who said fuck Royce in this topic deserve the worst.

Royce has always been better than Eminaymz and he will always be better than him.

fuck y'all

Can't agree with you that Royce have always been better then Em, but Royce was and IS dope, I guess besides Em he's my fav MC.

And those of ya sayin' "FUCK ROYCE", have you ever heard something from him? Guess not.
trapd00r
Soldier
Soldier

Postby imarun10 » Jun 23rd, '07, 00:03

That isn't very surprising to me. Rappers have huge egos and its just part of the business. Royce might've felt like its been so long why wait any longer, which is understandable. I think he's a really talented artist that may hit it big one day and he can't be discredited so quickly.

Not every rapper likes Em in Detroit, for real. :D
imarun10
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Tash8 » Jun 23rd, '07, 20:30

McMaybe wrote:To be honest.. im still a little confused as in to why they had beef in the frst place.

because royce asked eminem to sign him to shady records, but eminem said he was busy atm, and then he signed 50 a week later... and royce said "fuck anger managment, I need to manage my anger" d12 thought it was a diss to them and convinced eminem it was a diss

something like that
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby shady narcotics » Jun 24th, '07, 00:23

as much as i like eminem i think that he starts alot of beef between him and other people like he waznt in the ja rule beef and he made the first diss just like he did to icp but ill still back him up even if hes in the wrong
shady narcotics
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby trapd00r » Jun 24th, '07, 10:36

shady narcotics wrote:as much as i like eminem i think that he starts alot of beef between him and other people like he waznt in the ja rule beef and he made the first diss just like he did to icp but ill still back him up even if hes in the wrong

Yeah well maybe he did the first diss track towards ICP, but for good reasons.
That beef with Ja Rule wouldn't had happen if it wasn't for that pussy 50..
trapd00r
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jun 24th, '07, 11:20

TruEmFan wrote:
Tash8 wrote:because royce asked eminem to sign him to shady records, but eminem said he was busy atm, and then he signed 50 a week later... and royce said "fuck anger managment, I need to manage my anger" d12 thought it was a diss to them and convinced eminem it was a diss

something like that

where'd you hear that? :confusion:

i find it hard to believe that royce would actually ASK eminem to sign him to his record label. that's kinda like a pussy move. he knows he's lyrically great, why would he beg his friend to sign him, and then get into a beef about it?

@ mcmaybe, read my post, i got all that info off beef 2, where they had real interviews with d12 and royce.

who said beg ?

if my best made had a big succesful record label id be like "hey man you goni sign me or what ?"

and if they were freinds for years, i dont think you'd hesisitate in asking him 2 sign you since both of ya'll went through the rapping together for years

although, id feel it customery that he did sign you or funded and album for you, or affliated with you big time, or somehting ya know
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Gatman50 » Jun 26th, '07, 00:22

yo fuck royce. I dont even no where he gets off talkin bout shady. He aint even a mid carder. talkin that he dont feel like signing on to a label, shit son that cause no label wants to sign you. You know its real sad when a guy like stagga lee has a deal and he dont. The Only career he did have was when riding with shady. Every one on here is like SHADY DIDNT BACK HIM... Nah shit all yall know you have to back ur real talent first, before u help the scrubs. Its real funny how everyone thinks shady has to do everything, he is a busy man he has more things on his plate than to worry about than chump change.

Let me put it this way.
ur the coach of the cowboys and TO disses one of your rookie WR's. Now we all know that you cant back the rookie, cause ur talent aint gonna wanna work. Thats all that Shady did cause he wants a championship now not years from now.
Gatman50
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Shadiest_Aussie » Jul 3rd, '07, 19:11

Fuck, They Just Need To Put That Shit To Bed And Make Dope Muzik. Thats a Fucking Stupid Statement On Royce's Part, What, He Wanna Wait Till Him or Em God Forbid Are Dead.
AUSTRALIAN, If U Gotta A Problem With That, Get Fucked
Shadiest_Aussie
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kez » Jul 11th, '07, 18:26

Blackheart wrote:All the Eminaymz dick-riders who said fuck Royce in this topic deserve the worst.

Royce has always been better than Eminaymz and he will always be better than him.

fuck y'all

Stop calling him "Eminaymz"

I agree that the people who said fuck Royce are wrong to say so, but stop calling him "Eminaymz" cause that's just as retarded.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby AspirinE » Jul 11th, '07, 19:04

Emieeeeaaaaneeeeaaaaaaum!
AspirinE
Django
Django

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates