The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Alchemist Eager To work With Eminem Again

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Alchemist Eager To work With Eminem Again

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 8th, '07, 00:41

In a recent interview, producer and Mobb Deep affiliate The Alchemist revealed that he wants to work with Eminem again.

Al served as Eminem's DJ on 2005's "Anger Management Tour" and produced a number of tracks for the posse album Eminem Presents: The Re Up, but said he has more in mind.

"I feel like the best out of my connection with Em hasn't happened yet," Al told Complex magazine. "Once we get to making music, that's when the world will appreciate that connection. And we haven't really got to that level yet."

"He's a mastermind," Al said of Eminem. "If anything I would bring it to him, load it into him, let him compute the things that I'm going through, the sounds that I'm finding. Let's interpolate this Eminem style ... His sound is so big and cinematic. My sh*t is more stripped down and raw. I think it would make it dope, we'd meet somewhere in the middle. And I know it will happen eventually."

Like Eminem, The Alchemist - who grew up in Beverly Hills and went to school with Angelina Jolie - is one of a minority of white artists in a black-dominated genre. He said the color of his skin posed a problem when he was first hooking up with Queensbridge duo Mobb Deep and a doubtful Prodigy.

"It took a long time until I got down with them to where it was like, 'Yo Al!' [laughs] It was a very long time," he said. "Those guys have a lot of deaths through their circle and they're leery just being from Queens in general. The white and black thing too wasn't like automatic, me being a white dude, just the whole sh*t. P is one of the most skeptical people on the planet. For years he thought I was an FBI agent"

"I swear to God," he continued. "Recently I was like, 'Are you kidding me?' He's like, 'Nah.' So I was like, 'When did you realize I wasn't?' (And he said) 'When I saw you making the beat son!'"

,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Alchemist Eager To work With Eminem Again

Postby IceAxe » Nov 8th, '07, 00:46

ah! I just went to sohh too...

anyway... I think a collab like this would be great. Hopefully it happens if/when the album comes out. Al's been one of my favorites and it'd be dope to here them two work together.
IceAxe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 8th, '07, 00:52

IceAxe wrote:ah! I just went to sohh too...

anyway... I think a collab like this would be great. Hopefully it happens if/when the album comes out. Al's been one of my favorites and it'd be dope to here them two work together.

lol great newsposters think alike :smoking: :p

and yeh alchamist is a shit hot producer
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby city » Nov 8th, '07, 02:57

yo i just cant wait itll emienm comes back again so the whole inustry can get on they dam feet and stop makin rappers say the same thng over and over again no disrespect but thats the way i feel about it rappers like meinem take it to real sh*t thats happenin and all the other stuff is hot but most is not true for other rappers
Windows tintied on my ride when i drive in it
so when i rob a bank, run and just dive in it
so i'll be disquised in it
and if anybody identifies the guy get it
i'll hide for five minutes
come back, shoot the eye witness
fire at the private eye hired to pry in my bussines
Die b*tches, bastards, brats, pets
this puppy's lucky i aint blast his *ss yet

I'm a CRIMINAL

Best Eminem song ever!
city
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby bodaciousent » Nov 8th, '07, 03:02

Thats how I am. I tell it like it is. I write about my life and alot of rappers now write about sex,the hood,partys,drugs etc. I write about my life and yeah the hood cuz thats where im from. I love rap no matter what but we deff need em back in the game! :happy:
My microphone is my psychiatrist, it listens to me talk. Once I've got it
out, I'm not mad anymore.

http://www.myspace.com/bodaciousentertainment2006

http://www.myspace.com/emandhiphopfansite
bodaciousent
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Tash8 » Nov 8th, '07, 03:03

this getting retarded, people suddenly now saying oh i wanna work with eminem again...eminem needs to quit producing and start rapping.. he was meant to rap not produce.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby maakan » Nov 8th, '07, 06:19

yayyyyyyyyyyyy :y:
http://www.dl-me.net/
maakan
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby macdaddy019967 » Nov 8th, '07, 08:52

Tash8 wrote:this getting retarded, people suddenly now saying oh i wanna work with eminem again...eminem needs to quit producing and start rapping.. he was meant to rap not produce.

:worship:
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 8th, '07, 10:59

Tash8 wrote:this getting retarded, people suddenly now saying oh i wanna work with eminem again...eminem needs to quit producing and start rapping.. he was meant to rap not produce.

i think alchamist is meaning he would love him and em to ro some beats together and then em to lay the vocals :sweating:

but i agree, i also feel that alchamist sayed this because he will be thinking with all the rumors about eminems new album that if he is making one right now, alchamist is making it clear to eminem that he is available to work with.

but i dont find it retarded, its like obv. the first time they worked together alchamist felt they had chemistrey an dif he feels that can get toook to a next level to create great track then im all for it :happy:

other than that its just someone (once again) blurting out eminems name to get publicity :n:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Jay-19 » Nov 8th, '07, 12:31

Alchemist+Eminem=Totally awesome! :y:
Kickin' Incredibly Dope Shit
Jay-19
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby BigBangBazinga » Nov 8th, '07, 15:14

I hope Em at least conciders letting Alchemist do something for the album. Def would be hot!
I'ma be BALLIN UNCONTROLLABLY

Have you guys ever rapped along with Almost Famous? You cant deny, its fun LOL. - Miller1121

we stans listen to Eminem like 12 hrs or when ever our eyes are open. :coffee:
. - MCSam
BigBangBazinga
Role Model
Role Model

Postby dbeauluvswomen » Nov 8th, '07, 15:45

A lot of dudes seem to be wanting to work with Em lately. I'd like to see beats from different producers on his album for some reason. Like a while back Swizz Beats was going to send Em some beats. I'm not sure if they did or if he used them, but instead of just straight production from Eminem on his new album I just want to see something different. I wanna see him rip the beat over some other producers beat. Of course, gotta have Dre I like when he lays it down.
dbeauluvswomen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Le Tunisien » Nov 9th, '07, 21:36

Thanks for the news, :flower:
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Vertis » Nov 11th, '07, 20:26

yeah i mean green lantern is ok but i like the alchemist better