The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

TR Records Update And Eminem Video Remix

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

TR Records Update And Eminem Video Remix

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 14th, '08, 20:29

I'm Just Informing you all that The Tr-Records Section Of Trshady ( http://www.trshady.com/trRecords/ ) has been Updated With New Music. It Now Has 12 Of The Best songs created by rappers and producers of Trshady.

To get more involved in the Audio sections of trshady, please check out the music on the page, listen to the tracks and leave comments, The rappers and producers really appreciate people taking time to listen to there music.

If you would like to get more involved or if you have music of your own and would like to share make sure to check out, the audio section ( http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewforum.php?f=38 ) were there is alot more music, Info On albums, mixtapes and free beats by the artist you see on the TR-records page, there is also many other artists who dont have there music on the page yet so make sure to check them out aswell.

On Another Note, Producer's Mart85 And Tash8 have created a new video remix featuring eminem, please check it out on youtube.

Nas ft. Eminem - white country
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pqEBJWJjWPg
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Tr-Records Update And Eminem Video Remix

Postby Vettori » Apr 14th, '08, 20:41

Yo How do i get my songs up on here lol :P

Just my last made one, and Intentions of rap

http://www.myspace.com/vettorimusic

Get at me in pm and ill send the zshare file
:D
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mart85 » Apr 14th, '08, 21:21

Great post! Props for adding a link to the remix Tash and I made :y:

I just have a question tho... I downloaded a song and the file was called "bar" only (it was "Permit Our Sins"), I had to add ".mp3" at the end to make it playable in Windows media player... it's no big deal, but I guess if some people don't know too much about that stuff, they might not have the chance to listen to the songs? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I thought I'd mention it :happy:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Apr 14th, '08, 21:24

mart85 wrote:Great post! Props for adding a link to the remix Tash and I made :y:

I just have a question tho... I downloaded a song and the file was called "bar" only (it was "Permit Our Sins"), I had to add ".mp3" at the end to make it playable in Windows media player... it's no big deal, but I guess if some people don't know too much about that stuff, they might not have the chance to listen to the songs? I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I thought I'd mention it :happy:

the reason for that bar, is because you have spaces in the file name which you can't on a link hence there being no site where there's a space. so if u remove the spaces it'll work fine.

and yea thanks!
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 14th, '08, 22:00

mart85 wrote:Great post! Props for adding a link to the remix Tash and I made :y:

i know what musta happened, i only had the .wav file so i downloaded the mp3 from myspace and i had to re-name it :sweating: ill fix that and get c-game a new link, thanks for checking it though and posting so everyone knows the file aint broke lol :sweating:

and no problem man, i felt as if it needed to be done, tr usually posts your video remixes himself but he hasnt been uptodate with everyhting lately so i did it lol
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ZaBaX55X » Apr 14th, '08, 22:06

REST IN PEACE PROOF
ZaBaX55X
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby b-theking-s » Apr 14th, '08, 23:39

Sweet, keep it up TR. Major propz, i'll toss some of my music up there as well.

http://www.myspace.com/KinZrAp
b-theking-s
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 14th, '08, 23:44

b-theking-s wrote:Sweet, keep it up TR. Major propz, i'll toss some of my music up there as well.

http://www.myspace.com/KinZrAp

with a set up like that (if thats a picture of you recording) your quality is really hurting your tracks man, coz you had some nice lines and the flow seemed good just the quality lol

both you guys should check out the audio stage, post up tracks and if you give other people feed you'll reviece feedback and be able to hook up with some other mc and producers for tracks :happy:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby b-theking-s » Apr 15th, '08, 03:56

yeah thats me and thats my setup.
thanks for the heads up, i'll work on the quality a bit more.

KinZ
b-theking-s
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby C-Game » Apr 16th, '08, 09:57

arghh,,, my bad guys,...

ur suppose to remove the spaces.. cut me some slack at that time coz it was almost 1 am.. ill reupload correct versions tonight...
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: TR Records Update And Eminem Video Remix

Postby Vertis » Apr 25th, '08, 15:34

sweet..., i guesss
Vertis
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates