The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

News System In Place =D

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

News System In Place =D

Postby TRshady » Apr 21st, '05, 20:50

For those who haven't noticed, you are no in the Forum but don't worry, it's intentional and not the result of an early morning coding session. What you see is the result of 4 hours work ( sad I know but those who want to donate any hours of yours to me, please get in touch ).

All news is now controlled from the forum, so when I post a new topic, it will automatically appear on the home page of the site. When the site news title is clicked it shall take you hear and read the news. Makes things a hell of a lot easier, more secure and allows all the features of a forum when responding to news posts, tell me that doesn't make your pee-pee go doing?
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby $hady Boy » Apr 22nd, '05, 17:04

thats cool :D Hopefully I can test it out soon
$hady Boy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TRshady » Apr 22nd, '05, 18:48

^ Sure can bro, all you need to do is make a news topic, add pictures or whatever else and it'll appear as news on the homepage, gotta love PHP. I'd take it from behind if I wasn't so shy ...
TRshady
Government
Government

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates