The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

DJ Green Lantern Interview (Why he has left Shady Records)

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

DJ Green Lantern Interview (Why he has left Shady Records)

Postby $hady Boy » Apr 28th, '05, 02:06

What Exactly Happend
& Why he has left Shady Records

Rap Basement: Let's start off with you just explaining what happened with the situation.

DJ Green Lantern: Well basically I am leaving Shady Records do to a situation that may have caused tension between Em & 50, so I removed myself from the situation.

Rap Basement: So you left on your own?

DJ Green Lantern: Yes. It was a mutual agreement. It was like "Alright you can leave" because it was that powerful of a situation. Usually if you want to leave on your own, they aren't letting you leave, so it was definitely a tension situation. So you could say that if I didn't leave I would have got dropped, you could say that I'm cool with that, it's like whatever. Let me explain it a little more... Basically it was a situation where I was recorded without my knowledge speaking with Jadakiss about something
$hady Boy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ove kr. » Apr 28th, '05, 19:29

Thanks.
I guess the Em songs will still be on the album?
And if 50 is mad at Green and wanted him of the label, his an idiot and fucked up again.
Ove kr.
Shady Staff
Shady Staff

Postby theunit_8 » Apr 28th, '05, 20:23

pretty soon its gonna be 50 vs Em
youll see
theunit_8
Officer
Officer

Postby EM&3M » May 3rd, '05, 22:05

At least green did the best for the label. He doesn't want any beef even if he has to leave shady records.
EM&3M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ayla » May 20th, '05, 11:57

well it was sorta his fault. seemed like he didnt care much about leaving shady lol
ayla
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates