The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem ft Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "Crack A Bottle" (Full Version )

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Eminem ft Dr. Dre & 50 Cent "Crack A Bottle" (Full Version )

Postby Slim Zaddy » Jan 13th, '09, 10:01

carlos1990 wrote:I understand. But i dont know why you talkin about encore has bad songs.I mean i like every song in tha album. I love Encore even though MMLP was better. but thats it, every Eminem song grows in u. At first i dont like some of Eminem songs now i just like everything he does. i been his fan since i was 12. This song Crack a Bottle is actually a good song for a FEATURING with dre and 50. We all know that 50 cent is not the same anymore so i dont kno why we act surprised.

man i dont hate encore . i just love it alot , and i think it's a pretty good album . but some of TR members over here think its not good enough ,, but talking about me i loved it .. it's sick as hell .. :smoking: :smoking:
Last edited by Slim Zaddy on Jan 13th, '09, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Slim Zaddy » Jan 13th, '09, 10:03

carlos1990 wrote:yo im sorry but i freakin love MY FIRST SINGLE tha song has crazy lyrics. this is the eminem we all know funny and not giving a damn about what he is saying. love Rain Man. Big Weeny is was just ok that one is kinda of bad. this is my opinion on this album.

i love rainman and big weeniee they both are dope
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby master360 » Jan 13th, '09, 13:52

"just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our songs and we can..."
master360
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jumbo » Jan 13th, '09, 19:59

master360 wrote:http://www.universalmusic.it/ecards/eminem/
new eminem logo!

its old
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby squaneminem » Jan 14th, '09, 22:21

I think this forum is full of ignorant people who just sit theIr fat ass in front of their computers and write nothin but shit. To hell to anyone who dosent like this song... :tounge2:
From the first beat I liked the song..not just becos I am hearing Em after a long time, but becos of the fact that he evoluted in this song to something "not heard of before".....
....Whether u like it or not..Em is a metamorphotic icon :worship:

The inclusion of Dre and 50 just iced the cake...PERIOD!!!
square dance with me
squaneminem
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ShAdY CaPo 08 » Jan 14th, '09, 23:01

squaneminem wrote:I think this forum is full of ignorant people who just sit theIr fat ass in front of their computers and write nothin but shit. To hell to anyone who dosent like this song... :tounge2:
From the first beat I liked the song..not just becos I am hearing Em after a long time, but becos of the fact that he evoluted in this song to something "not heard of before".....
....Whether u like it or not..Em is a metamorphotic icon :worship:

The inclusion of Dre and 50 just iced the cake...PERIOD!!!

hahaha well played asshole, well played :b:
see they can trigger me but they'll never figure me out...

-Lil Jimmy.
ShAdY CaPo 08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Jan 16th, '09, 10:04

I am starting to like this song now :flower:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby AJS2050 » Jan 16th, '09, 16:00

Eminemnow wrote:Everyone goes on about Encore being a bad or lackluster album but I don't think it was.

If I'm being totally honest... I mean OBVIOUSLY it was nowhere near MMLP and Emshow lyrically but he matured in a new direction and in some respects it was better.

The only tracks I didn't like off it were Just Lose It... Too poppy, and Ass Like That even though he was just goofin' around. Big Weenie was ok.

But the only reason there were a few bad ones was because some asswipe leaked his main tracks before the release so he made new material.

He says in The Way I Am (Book) that 'We As Americans' 'Ricky Ticky Toc' and 'Love You More' were intended for Encore. But because they were leaked he quickly made some new tracks - Obviously Rain Man and Big Weenie etc.

But the GOOD tracks on the album were outstanding. The flow and lyrics on Crazy In Love were a new high for him and Mosh was incredible.

Can you imagine how good Encore would of been with those three fantastic tracks instead of the goofy ones though. Would of a been another straight hip-hop classic.

Whatever, Crack A Bottle was ok but I doubt he'll put it on Relapse after it was leaked so early. Can't wait for the album

i agree 100%, "We As Americans" is one of my favorite songs from him ever. "Crack A Bottle" may now appear on a deluxe edition of Relapse like them tracks did on Encore but who knows may not have been for relapse anyway.
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby kevlarsoul » Feb 2nd, '09, 19:29

Sounds really good! :y:
kevlarsoul
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby slimsoxshady » Feb 2nd, '09, 23:25

its on iTunes
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates