The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Critics Section

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: New Critics Section

Postby 5lim5hady » Feb 1st, '09, 04:58

perhaps we can have a regular poll as the initial post and comments underneath in regular forum fashion instead of having everyone submit their opinions on separate accounts. Im more than sure that that's what you guys already have in mind but just in case.

appreciate your guys's efforts to improve this forum and not just leave it as it is, seriously this forum is taken care of how it should be
5lim5hady
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Robbie G » Feb 1st, '09, 05:05

Good idea. :y:
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby bom-bom » Feb 1st, '09, 11:54

:y:
bom-bom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ivy » Feb 1st, '09, 13:25

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm am using your suggestions to try and get the feel for the way we want things to be set up as in the new section. However, I've come across the problem while creating a new Topic, the sub-forum isn't giving me the option to create polls. So I've contacted Maybe, and hopefully we can trouble-shoot this problem. Please, if you have any comments, I love to recieve fan mail...

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Vertis » Feb 1st, '09, 15:14

WOW Awesome .... :confusion: I'm only here to discuss rappers 'n' shit
Vertis
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ivy » Feb 1st, '09, 15:58

Vertis wrote:WOW Awesome .... :confusion: I'm only here to discuss rappers 'n' shit

Come on, give us more credit, there's more to TR than just that... :smoking:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Slim Zaddy » Feb 2nd, '09, 11:53

ya it's a great idea :y: :y:
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Evil-Genius » Feb 2nd, '09, 12:22

Good idea thanks for the good work , There should be an Arcade section too with scores and rankings that would be good :y:
I swear HOPSIN is better than most rappers out there.
This guy is truly SICK , He is the Black Eminem.
Evil-Genius
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ivy » Feb 5th, '09, 05:28

Update: We've got several members to the 'Critic Team', all of who are doing an outstanding job at contributing to the New Section. They are all busy posting great topics and reviews on excellent books and movies. When the Section opens up to all members to post their opinions, then this will be a poppin' Sub-Forum. I'd like to thank everyone who's contributed, either by creating threads, spreading the word about the new forum, or offering suggestions. Everything is equalling up to create a hot-ass forum.

I'd like to make a 'Special Shoutout' to McMaybe, because without him this New Section wouldn't exist, and he's been working around the clock to make this the new 'Thing' of TR. He's creating codes, and setting guidelines, creating new positions, this guy hasn't taken a break, and that deserves a special thanks from all 'The Critics Team'.

Thanks to Everyone once again,
Taylor Ivy

Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby BlaqReaper » Feb 5th, '09, 05:35

Ivy wrote: He's creating codes, and setting guidelines, creating new positions, this guy hasn't taken a break, and that deserves a special thanks from all 'The Critics Team'.
Taylor Ivy

In that case I have to thank McMaybe too for his hard work and the rest of the people for chugging out reviews. Out of curiosity though, who came up with the idea for this section/what was the circumstance? Just seems kind of random for a Eminem forum.
Last edited by BlaqReaper on Feb 5th, '09, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ivy » Feb 5th, '09, 05:40

BlaqReaper wrote:In that case I have to thank McMaybe too for his hard work and the rest of the people for chugging out review. Out of curiosity though, who came up with the idea for this section/what was the circumstance? Just seems kind of random for a Eminem forum.

That would be me. I thought about having a section for just Music Reviews: Like review an artist, their album, their videos, their style, and what to expect from them in the future. But then I got to thinking, why just music? People love to hear about the latest movies and books, and read other people's thoughts. I mean other's reviews is what influences people to watch that movie or read that book, or atleast consider it. I mean, whenever I see a new movie come out in theaters, I go and check out the ratings and I ask other's who've seen it their opinions, and sometimes I go with their opinions, and sometimes if they say the movie sucks, I take my chances to find out for myself. But it was a random thought that I figured I'd ask to try out, and look how far it's come in only a week of being in existence. Can you imagine it in a month, in 6 months? Movies are always being released, aswell as books being written, and music being composed; so as long as we have love for these things, the Forum will continue to strive :happy:

Taylor Ivy

Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates