The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Urgent help needed - help us stay alive

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Urgent help needed - help us stay alive

Postby complexity0 » Feb 28th, '09, 01:27

You need to use adsense and fix your ad placement. You have close to a million posts on this forum and not making much money, that really sucks.
complexity0
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby benrumbles » Feb 28th, '09, 06:54

Fuck i cannot get in contact with my man with the credit card! I am trying to find someone who will let me use one! IN NO WAY DO I WANNA SEE THIS SITE GO DOWN!
"Opening the book with Proof's chapter was real important for me," Eminem says. "Everything from my past moving into my future is marked by his passing. It's sort of like life when Proof was with us, and life after -- a real dividing factor. He means more to me than a book chapter could describe, but I'm glad I was able to put him first, like he did for me so many times." - THAT IS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE - FUCK YEAH - BIG PROOF 4 EVER!!!
benrumbles
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Back.Again » Feb 28th, '09, 12:06

I was ready to pay the totallity of the amount, but I was dissapointed by some members who run this forum...

Beats / Instrumentals :
Memories (Updated But Still Unfinished)
Big (With Vocals)
Deep
More Later ...

PowPowPow wrote: if you want song send 200$ atless to my paypal and i'll give you for free
Back.Again
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AMT_Europe » Feb 28th, '09, 18:41

Killa wrote:
Back.Again wrote:I was ready to pay the totallity of the amount, but I was dissapointed by some members who run this forum...

owww do explain!!

yeah..I'd like to hear that too :o
Achew! You just made me sneeze - I'm allergic to beats like these
Please excuse me my allergies are acting up - thanks a lot Scott
AMT_Europe
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Back.Again » Feb 28th, '09, 18:44

Killa wrote:
Back.Again wrote:I was ready to pay the totallity of the amount, but I was dissapointed by some members who run this forum...

owww do explain!!

Easy. I was insulted by racist, nazist, faggot and all that stupid shit, while nobody knows me in here. No one respect others opinion, it's like a dictature, the 'opper' god reigns, you know.

If I say Bepee, do you understand it now ?

Beats / Instrumentals :
Big (With Vocals)
Deep
More Later ...

PowPowPow wrote: if you want song send 200$ atless to my paypal and i'll give you for free
Back.Again
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ThomasAguanis » Feb 28th, '09, 18:46

I was also going to pay about $100, but paypal takes a few days for it to work :(
I keep getting this message:
You will need to confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been confirmed, you can continue this payment.

So in a few days it should be confirmed, and as soon as it is, I'll donate.
B.K.A. The King of Kale A.K.A. The Superfood Sensai
I still rap better than you.

ThomasAguanis
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mcZu » Feb 28th, '09, 18:47

Back.Again wrote:
Killa wrote:

owww do explain!!

Easy. I was insulted by racist, nazist, faggot and all that stupid shit, while nobody knows me in here. No one respect others opinion, it's like a dictature, the 'opper' god reigns, you know.

If I say Bepee, do you understand it now ?

Ahh the french bald dude....if you were gonna pay an amount then do it, don't start talking about a discussion that held place ages ago...

Btw, is there any other way to donate some money without PayPal?
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby complexity0 » Feb 28th, '09, 19:00

McMaybe wrote:
complexity0 wrote:You need to use adsense and fix your ad placement. You have close to a million posts on this forum and not making much money, that really sucks.

Ummmmm, adsense doesn't pay for crap, but thanks for the suggestion lol. Adsense is like 6c per click, IF you get a click obviously.

The ads are actually TARGETTED, so you will get more clicks than random ads about marijuana, trust me, I own and have dealt with a lot of hip hop sites. Even at 6 cents a click, and from my experience its slightly higher, if you can get a good 2-3 percent click through rate. 2 or 3 people out of every 100, its not that difficult, you will make some decent money. Adsense takes a bit more patience and experimentation, but it works.

On the other hand, you could also have a store based right in the forum with diverse Amazon content, I see that you already have that setup to some extent.

Something has to give, you should EASILY be able to pay for this server and have some cash left, but obviously thats not going to happen with the current setup.
complexity0
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Back.Again » Feb 28th, '09, 19:32

Killa wrote:If you feel so badly about this place why keep returning?

Cuz of the news, and some friends like Evil Genius =)

Beats / Instrumentals :
Big (With Vocals)
Deep
More Later ...

Back.Again
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Back.Again » Feb 28th, '09, 19:35

complexity0 wrote:
McMaybe wrote:
complexity0 wrote:You need to use adsense and fix your ad placement. You have close to a million posts on this forum and not making much money, that really sucks.

Ummmmm, adsense doesn't pay for crap, but thanks for the suggestion lol. Adsense is like 6c per click, IF you get a click obviously.

The ads are actually TARGETTED, so you will get more clicks than random ads about marijuana, trust me, I own and have dealt with a lot of hip hop sites. Even at 6 cents a click, and from my experience its slightly higher, if you can get a good 2-3 percent click through rate. 2 or 3 people out of every 100, its not that difficult, you will make some decent money. Adsense takes a bit more patience and experimentation, but it works.

On the other hand, you could also have a store based right in the forum with diverse Amazon content, I see that you already have that setup to some extent.

Something has to give, you should EASILY be able to pay for this server and have some cash left, but obviously thats not going to happen with the current setup.

Yeah, I got a friend who runs a site, and wins like 2000$ each month just because of ads

Beats / Instrumentals :
Big (With Vocals)
Deep
More Later ...

Back.Again
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » Feb 28th, '09, 21:29

I would but this site is slow as hell now a days and crashes the mysql db every day at least 3 times.. so it's not worth it anymore
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Solace » Mar 1st, '09, 02:35

McMaybe wrote:

Is Adsense the thing where you put an ad and you get 6 cents per click? Cant you just do that and tell everyone to click on it everyday and then youll get money? :sweating:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby benrumbles » Mar 1st, '09, 12:42

I'm so sorry I cannot get a hold of someone wit a credit card!!! I am so sorry :( for even opening my big mouth! I am still tryin though - I tried friends & family now it is on to people I sort of know!
"Opening the book with Proof's chapter was real important for me," Eminem says. "Everything from my past moving into my future is marked by his passing. It's sort of like life when Proof was with us, and life after -- a real dividing factor. He means more to me than a book chapter could describe, but I'm glad I was able to put him first, like he did for me so many times." - THAT IS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE - FUCK YEAH - BIG PROOF 4 EVER!!!
benrumbles
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Robbie G » Mar 1st, '09, 15:27

so I guess it's all good?
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby TRshady » Mar 2nd, '09, 10:14

Through PayPal we raised £60, so thank you to all those who helped.
I ended up having to borrow money off various people ... I am so broke.
Seriously, I'm to sell my thoughts on ebay, no reserve price.
TRshady
Government
Government

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates