The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Eminem Album Relapse Release Date - May 19

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: New Eminem Album Relapse Release Date - May 19

Postby Jens14 » Mar 23rd, '09, 14:33

princess_katara wrote:can't wait for it.but i have something downloaded a vieuw weeks ago, and the title was before the relapse 2009,prereleased.i don't know if it's the good one or not and if it's fake or not.can somebody tell me if they have heard of it or not

Yeah, I have it too. It's a mixtape with rare songs of Eminem, it's not official though.
Jens14
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Drama Setter » Mar 23rd, '09, 19:06

Jens14 wrote:
princess_katara wrote:can't wait for it.but i have something downloaded a vieuw weeks ago, and the title was before the relapse 2009,prereleased.i don't know if it's the good one or not and if it's fake or not.can somebody tell me if they have heard of it or not

Yeah, I have it too. It's a mixtape with rare songs of Eminem, it's not official though.

indeed .
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model

Postby jigglinj » Mar 29th, '09, 17:37

looks like hes wearing makeup
hail relapse :worship: :worship:
jigglinj
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash