The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Vibe Launches Worldwide Rap Star Competition with Eminem

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Vibe Launches Worldwide Rap Star Competition with Eminem

Postby Slim Zaddy » Apr 10th, '09, 21:32

damn ,, gd news
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Apr 10th, '09, 21:42

This is some interesting shit, good post :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby MOD22 » Apr 10th, '09, 22:07

Good post ..

thanks
MOD22
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Spyder » Apr 10th, '09, 22:25

to fuckin bad i dont have a mic lol, wonderin if anybody on here will win, we should have anon or james git in on this.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby _Ironic_ » Apr 10th, '09, 23:53

Im gonna do this, and I'm gonna destroy it. Look out------->
http://www.soundclick.com/meanmuggerz
http://www.facebook.com/GTRONIC84

ImageImage
Adam Quinn wrote:I understand what you are doing and what you say in your rhymes. You gotta understand though that the people who come to this site don't listen to our type of music. I think your shit all around is better than anybody's on this site,.
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby James R. » Apr 11th, '09, 00:53

If I did audio then sure I'd bring this shit home for you, but alas, I don't.

Kez doesn't have sound, Sajjad or Maybe would be good. Anon would be cool, but he's still too inconsistent with certain aspects that would cost him the competition.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Tash8 » Apr 11th, '09, 01:16

James R. wrote:If I did audio then sure I'd bring this shit home for you, but alas, I don't.

Kez doesn't have sound, Sajjad or Maybe would be good. Anon would be cool, but he's still too inconsistent with certain aspects that would cost him the competition.

NO ONE, not kez, not maybe, not sajjad would win this shit from this forum... i'm sorry but there's plenty of rappers i know personally who outshine all you guys... but you guys do kinda hit the same spots as eminem does in his music, so you do have an edge.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby James R. » Apr 11th, '09, 01:58

Yeah I'm sure there's 1000s of people that are better than anyone on here and theres 1000s of people better than them and 1000s better than them, but if people really think about it like that no one would ever make it anywhere so it's really irrelevant if you or anyone knows one or one million people better than everyone that TR has seen or ever will see. There's literally no reason for anyone who has audio not to enter.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Xray » Apr 11th, '09, 02:58

Tash8 wrote:
James R. wrote:If I did audio then sure I'd bring this shit home for you, but alas, I don't.

NO ONE, not kez, not maybe, not sajjad would win this shit from this forum... i'm sorry but there's plenty of rappers i know personally who outshine all you guys... but you guys do kinda hit the same spots as eminem does in his music, so you do have an edge.

Definitely, were not the best out there, but just like all artists, there isn't a best. So I think we do have little chance, but shit this is world wide, and underground artists atm are probably creaming there pants to sign up. Who ever enters from this forum best of luck for real, your gonna need it. GO TR. :worship:
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby macdaddy019967 » Apr 11th, '09, 07:44

hey who cares if someone tells u you can't win fuck that just try it anywayz believe me everyone who enters is thinking the same thing as you "I can't win" but fuck it you never know if you have that verse or punchline that catches eminem's attention then you might win :happy:
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Apr 11th, '09, 08:06

McMaybe wrote:
Tash8 wrote:

This is BY FAR the stupidest thing you've ever said. NO SHIT SHERLOCK. Everyone has someone better than them, but what the hell difference does that make? Eminem signed Cashis because he liked his music (so he said) and to some, Cahsis sucks. But, who are we to judge and say what's better, or who's better, when in reality, it's all opinion.

That's like asking you why you bother producing, or Chris why he bothers rapping... Everyone has a fan. Do me a favor, don't spread your negativity everywhere. ANYONE can win that competition. EVERYONE has a chance. No matter how bad YOU or I think they are.

And YES, I think this competition is a waste of time because, A: Nothing will come from winning. And B: It's bias, and myspace nerds with 10k myspace friends will advance since it's user votes.

no dude, you obviously took what i said out of context, first of all look at the bolded spot... that basicallly says what you said about "having a fan" eminem might be a fan of u guys' music cause it's similar to his in ways...

i said you guys have no chance, cause you guys are on computers rapping, none of you (with the exception of james and maybe you maybe) have been on stage and performed... it's more than a track, thats why he's asking for it to be videotaped and not just send in a fuckin mp3 file...

now do you get me?
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby <Stiiccy> » Apr 11th, '09, 10:00

Oh fuck yeah i wanna be the next Stan...

Fuck that shit

I am the shit...Got a fuckin single out...go check that shit...

and fuck a competition...I'd rather suck dick for coke...
Sticcy Z
Prison in Febuary, i don't give no fuckkssss
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Vertis » Apr 11th, '09, 13:21

FUCKIN' AWESOME
Vertis
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 4D » Apr 11th, '09, 16:17

McMaybe wrote:I understood what you said. I wouldn't enter the competition, because I would lose, mainly because A: it's bias, since it's user voted and I don't have 10 million internet friends like most netcees. And B: It's an advertisement campaign, and nothing will come of it. Plus, do you really want to be known as "Stan" if you do win?

What I'm saying is, regardless of how much I've performed (which is quite a lot) or how easily accessible video equipment is for (SteveSpag, James R) and such details.. It's that the way you worded your post, was as if you're dismissing talent. It doesn't matter what your preference in music is unless this was a competition held by YOU.

I prefer SteveSpag's music over DZK's, yet DZK has 50 thousand fans and is considered the best underground rapper.. Ya get my point?

Maybe, you've a very defeatist attitude, that's a shame. It's obvious you've got a lot of knockbacks in trying your hand at rapping. Newsflash, everybody does, it's the ones that take them on the chin and come back stronger, that succeed. You've got a lot of talent, you should work your ass off, enter every competition available and take every oppurtunity that arises. It might be worth it in the end.
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Apr 11th, '09, 16:23

McMaybe wrote:I understood what you said. I wouldn't enter the competition, because I would lose, mainly because A: it's bias, since it's user voted and I don't have 10 million internet friends like most netcees. And B: It's an advertisement campaign, and nothing will come of it. Plus, do you really want to be known as "Stan" if you do win?

What I'm saying is, regardless of how much I've performed (which is quite a lot) or how easily accessible video equipment is for (SteveSpag, James R) and such details.. It's that the way you worded your post, was as if you're dismissing talent. It doesn't matter what your preference in music is unless this was a competition held by YOU.

I prefer SteveSpag's music over DZK's, yet DZK has 50 thousand fans and is considered the best underground rapper.. Ya get my point?

believe me, i dont mean you guys are talentless, you know how much i love your music and steve's music and sajjad's music... i possibly suck up to you guys the most hoping to get some exclusives.. but you guys like you said, dont have a billion net friends...

ur right i worded it negatively because i was in a negative mood... but i'm saying i wouldn't even bother entering, its useless, you'd never win... i dont htink eminem would even pick a white mc because then everyone would complain...
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates