The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Listen to 3 A.M. Now, New Photos & Info

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Listen to 3 A.M. Now

Postby Crossova16 » Apr 24th, '09, 02:10

1st

its 3 am in the morninnnnn
Crossova16
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Nick419 » Apr 24th, '09, 02:23

its average. What the fuck is he thinking making this a single tho? there is no way this will get alot of radio play : / im kind of disappointed, not in the song just his decision in general cuz relapse could have potentially sold so much more than it prolly will now
RIP Big proof~Broken hearted, my soul's like a open target
And I'm ready to leave Earth
You step to my death next year on my T-shirt
Nick419
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Brandon S » Apr 24th, '09, 02:29

Nick419 wrote:its average. What the fuck is he thinking making this a single tho? there is no way this will get alot of radio play : / im kind of disappointed, not in the song just his decision in general cuz relapse could have potentially sold so much more than it prolly will now

It's a "Street" single, he doesnt need another single to blow up. Crack A Bottle was a #1 hit, We Made You is a top 10 hit. this will most likely hit top 50, just cuz its em. That's plenty of hits before the album
Brandon S
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nick419 » Apr 24th, '09, 02:38

Brandon S wrote:
Nick419 wrote:its average. What the fuck is he thinking making this a single tho? there is no way this will get alot of radio play : / im kind of disappointed, not in the song just his decision in general cuz relapse could have potentially sold so much more than it prolly will now

It's a "Street" single, he doesnt need another single to blow up. Crack A Bottle was a #1 hit, We Made You is a top 10 hit. this will most likely hit top 50, just cuz its em. That's plenty of hits before the album

hits for an average artist yes. but this is eminem we're talking about. ALL of his albums the singles were overwhelmingly successful. All of the singles after normally followed suit as well
RIP Big proof~Broken hearted, my soul's like a open target
And I'm ready to leave Earth
You step to my death next year on my T-shirt
Nick419
Role Model
Role Model

Postby *MIRANDA* » Apr 24th, '09, 02:45

he needs to stop with the retarded voice
and why does he feel the need to rap about kim kardishians ass again :yawn:
AspirinE wrote:Miranda > space,matter and time > *

>> MA MYSPACE << >> MA DEVIANTART <<
>>igotsumcandyinmyvan<<
Chill A Nity You Boon Image
*MIRANDA*
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Brandon S » Apr 24th, '09, 03:33

Nick419 wrote:
Brandon S wrote:

hits for an average artist yes. but this is eminem we're talking about. ALL of his albums the singles were overwhelmingly successful. All of the singles after normally followed suit as well

Not really. Guilty Consience, it was top 30, but thats not a HUGE hit. Same with "The Way I Am, which didn't even hit the top 50 on billboard. Cleanin Out My Closet was a huge hit, It was #2 I think. But "Like Toy Soldiers" hit top 40 i think, no more than that. And if your referring to all of em's singles always being top 5 hits before the album drops, well yeah but its a new day and age. It's hard to get a huge anticipation for the album with only one single. And also, you never know. 3 A.M. might be a #1 hit. It wouldn't suprise me
Brandon S
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Listen to 3 A.M. Now, New Photos & Info

Postby ShadyHerbII » Apr 24th, '09, 04:12

Dude Propz for finding these new Eminem pictures. They look pretty sweet. I love how Eminem is consuming the news now.
ShadyHerbII
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Requiem » Apr 24th, '09, 05:16

3 A.M. :worship: and the photos are bad ass. i love what he's doing with marketing right now, he's gonna be a household name again soon.
btw, since i've heard every eminem song known to man, i know all of his accents, and its next to unnoticable :y:
this is defnly a great street single, and will build great hype for the album :smoking:
R.I.P. Proof.
propz to Solace

I AM the dark knight, I AM Nightmare Moon, bronies beware

STAREOTYPE! It's official!
http://www.reverbnation.com/stareotype

James R. - who said you wouldn't meet nice people on the internet?
Requiem
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ship-pro » Apr 24th, '09, 07:12

The end of the song where it goes only that "ya ouh, ya ouau"... that shit sounds dope, his voice is dope... but why is his voice different durring the song? DAMN!!.. I think when album will drop it will sound normal, and this is only for us downloaders to understand how crappy is the music when you're not paying for it.. I want to hear that "ya ouh, ya ouau" voice spitting them lyrics..
I probably did couple of things in past I shouldn't..
But if I would be able to go back and change some', I wouldn't!!

Have beat? let's do a collabo.. pm
Ship-pro
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby 313 » Apr 24th, '09, 08:26

Thanks for the info and photos!
I have one question. I don't know exactly how work that chart so if exist chance that we made you reach number 1?
"Proof, No matter how much time passes, not a day goes by that I don't think of you. If it weren't for you, I would not be where I am today and we both know it. I tried to write song for you but nothing was good enough, so I'm dedicating them all to you-and you'd be happy to know that I spazzed out on 'em gain!I know you wouldn't have it any other way! Fuck 'em all--let's get 'em!
P.S. I'm sober now, I know you'd be proud. I love you Doody, I'll never forget you. Love, Doody "
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBangBazinga » Apr 24th, '09, 11:31

I think it's an ok song, better than We Made You. And about his voice, it ain't that weird really. :y:
I'ma be BALLIN UNCONTROLLABLY

Have you guys ever rapped along with Almost Famous? You cant deny, its fun LOL. - Miller1121

we stans listen to Eminem like 12 hrs or when ever our eyes are open. :coffee:
. - MCSam
BigBangBazinga
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Slimm » Apr 24th, '09, 12:01

Voice is meh, but i like this song better than We Made You.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Robbie G » Apr 24th, '09, 13:49

Ice Killa wrote:3 A.M. :worship: and the photos are bad ass. i love what he's doing with marketing right now, he's gonna be a household name again soon.
btw, since i've heard every eminem song known to man, i know all of his accents, and its next to unnoticable :y:
this is defnly a great street single, and will build great hype for the album :smoking:

Unnoticeable? This sounds nothing like the Eminem Show lol. :sweating:
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Krayzie§hady » Apr 24th, '09, 13:52

Propz! Good news man!!
Krayzie§hady
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby agaluga » Apr 24th, '09, 15:01