The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem - 3 A.M Trailer

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Eminem - 3 A.M Trailer

Postby C.L.K » May 1st, '09, 00:47

OMFG this looks SIIIICCCCCCKKKKK like when i lookeed at the videoo i was likee WTF he went likee over the top I LOVEEE ITT !! :y:
learn * et
live * et
love * et
RIP PROOF ( 1973-2006 )
EmFaN4EvA ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
C.L.K
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby C.L.K » May 1st, '09, 00:47

OMFG this looks SIIIICCCCCCKKKKK like when i lookeed at the videoo i was likee WTF he went likee over the top I LOVEEE ITT !! :y:
learn * et
live * et
love * et
RIP PROOF ( 1973-2006 )
EmFaN4EvA ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
C.L.K
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Tranquil » May 1st, '09, 03:39

Dani911 wrote:
Eminemislegend wrote:This was already posted

so WHAT?! u will punish him with your virtual giant cock? I dont think so. u could say OMFG AWESOME trailer or something like that.... anyway

3 A.M. will be a raw clip..trailer is siccccccccccccck

Yes, the video looks sick, i cant wait for it to come out tomoro
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Postby whtcrack » May 1st, '09, 05:24

anybody else think that near then end when Em has the knife and is about to kill that guy, that it is supposed to be Officer Ricky?????
whtcrack
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby grabdat » May 1st, '09, 05:51

j3andit wrote:
James R. wrote:I love it. It has a very Rob Zombie/ Halloween kinda feel to it, which is sick cuz it goes along with the Satanic/Demonic possession feel of the song. The 3AM in the notebook thing seems so familiar though. I know it corresponds with the whole 666 thing, but I can't remember what movie or whatever it was from.

maybe from the movie 23....with Ashton Kusher..

I think you mean jim carrey, unless you mean the butterfly effect which actually has ashton kutcher in it.
"I'm a lyrical GENIUS, I MEAN THIS, I'll have all of you splittin crack stems to SCREEN THIS." - GrabDat
grabdat
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 4D » May 1st, '09, 09:19

j3andit wrote:
James R. wrote:I love it. It has a very Rob Zombie/ Halloween kinda feel to it, which is sick cuz it goes along with the Satanic/Demonic possession feel of the song. The 3AM in the notebook thing seems so familiar though. I know it corresponds with the whole 666 thing, but I can't remember what movie or whatever it was from.

maybe from the movie 23....with Ashton Kusher..

Or Jim Carrey even. ;) I think it's more influenced by David Fincher's "Se7en", because of the picture with him holding his hands out with the blood on them. That's very reminiscent of when "John Doe" (Kevin Spacey) walks into the police station to hand him self in. Also, John Doe had huge books full of ramblings. Plus, it's one of the best ever serial killer movies.

@Killa. I just think people are making too big a deal about the voice thing, especially on 3 a.m. Yeah, on We Made You he used that annoying middle eastern accent and made the song sound like shit. But it's nowhere near as annoying on 3 a.m and imo it enhances the song as a whole. However if all the songs on the album, have Eminem in different accent mode, I will be majorly pissed, and the first one to admit it.
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cybershot26 » May 1st, '09, 16:27

New shit is crazy lovin it. Big Em fan here thought it was all over now hes back, back again lol. I totally gave up on hip hop Shady is the only Cds i'll ever buy.

I now know every word to 3am though leak some new shit.,
cybershot26
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby agaluga » May 1st, '09, 21:45

This trailes is sick.!!
I can't wait for this vid.!
:y:
Is dope.! ^^
agaluga
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby R.A.W. » May 2nd, '09, 01:47

R.A.W.
R.A.W.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tunisian_Fan#1 » May 2nd, '09, 12:08

Killa wrote:
4D wrote:Fuckin hell, that's quality. Anyone still havin' hang-ups about his voice in the song are gonna suck a massive helmet when they see this video.

How so? If someone dislikes a song because of a voice thats used how would a video make there view wrong and invalid? Yeah it may tie into the song more and explain it etc but that still dont mean there wasnt a better "voice" he could of used that may of even tied in better. People need to just back off on this one cos both the reasons for liking or disliking this song are valid. I clearly see why people would or wouldnt like it so people really need to realise its a track thats set around if you can enjoy the voice. If you can good for you, congrats you got a new song to listern to. If you dont then i sympathise cos im in the same boat and would of liked to be able to enjoy this song seen as i been waiting fuck knows how long for Em to make decent songs again and now its the voice i cant stand!!! rofl *Rant over*

EDIT: The video/Trailer is pretty dope tho il give ya that

*cosign*

The video looks excellent !
It doesn't erase the fact that this song is average...
Tunisian_Fan#1
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Slim Zaddy » May 2nd, '09, 14:24

that's fucking sick
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates