The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Drake feat Eminem 'Forever' Download

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: New Drake feat Eminem 'Forever' Download

Postby Drama Setter » Aug 27th, '09, 09:03

Thx , Dope Song .
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model

Postby xRas » Aug 27th, '09, 12:20

Thanks, Great track.
xRas
Renegade
Renegade

Postby agaluga » Aug 27th, '09, 12:24

OMG!
i love this song.

:y:
agaluga
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Jens14 » Aug 27th, '09, 14:28

Nice :y:
Jens14
Renegade
Renegade

Postby kevinh » Aug 27th, '09, 15:19

uhh em's verse sounds like a in 2min made verse but he murderders everyone else still :tounge2:
no meaning in life

I'm just gettin high, gettin high
Think of suicide, suicide
kevinh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShadyHerbII » Aug 27th, '09, 16:09

They should honestly drop wayne, drake and Kanye and let Eminem just do the whole damn song. Their verses were all weak and once Eminem spit he murdered all of them. I dunno but I guess I have to listen to it more till it grows on me. :y:
ShadyHerbII
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SoldierShady » Aug 27th, '09, 16:59

Ok...
I don't feel sorry for Lil Gayne, Kanye or Drake (who all got lyrically deepthroated by Em - Drake, not so much)...but I DO feel sorry for the mic Em was spittin' into. :unsure: Dude must've set the fucking thing on fire, lol..

That being said, I'm almost certain that Em wasn't actually in the studio with these three dudes...prob'ly recorded his verse and emailed the shit to them.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby walend » Aug 27th, '09, 17:00

yhea thanks great song, !!!!!

whos the hook singer and who produced it???

'for pinokkio to poke his nose ' haha thats the em we want !
Glenfiddich Single Malt Whisky
Eminem
Nirvana
VW Golf GTI
Painting & Paint
^^^^^^ Basically my intrests
walend
Renegade
Renegade

Postby cc20 » Aug 27th, '09, 17:14

I can't even say or express how excited I am about Relapse 2 now. Eminem fucking killed his verse. SHADY :y:
lifetime bliss for eternal torture and pain.
cc20
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby embm » Aug 27th, '09, 17:28

fuck yea! :worship: :)
this shit is gr8
Em is freakin awesome!!! :y: :happy:
he fuckin ripped that shit
lil wayne just sux his voice is fuckin annoyin
who sings the chorus? & whose on 1st/2nd verse?
i hate those fuckin horns! it must be dj whoo kid mix! :angry:
know what im sayin?
how did it come out b4 fri? :o
tysm :flower:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby _Ironic_ » Aug 27th, '09, 19:20

embm wrote:fuck yea! :worship: :)
this shit is gr8
know what im sayin?

drake is on the chorus

the order goes

drake, kanye, wayne eminem.

i heard theres supposed to be an extra feature on the track that is coming out later, and somebody is gonna be different on the hook..
http://www.soundclick.com/meanmuggerz
http://www.facebook.com/GTRONIC84

ImageImage
Adam Quinn wrote:I understand what you are doing and what you say in your rhymes. You gotta understand though that the people who come to this site don't listen to our type of music. I think your shit all around is better than anybody's on this site,.
_Ironic_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dgentz » Aug 27th, '09, 22:08

i don't care if you like the idea of this collabo or not, eminem fucking RIPPED his verse, and if you can't admit that... i don't even know what to say. now THATS the shit i want to hear from him all the time.
dgentz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BILI » Aug 27th, '09, 22:09

_Ironic_ wrote:
embm wrote:fuck yea! :worship: :)
this shit is gr8
know what im sayin?

drake is on the chorus

the order goes

drake, kanye, wayne eminem.

i heard theres supposed to be an extra feature on the track that is coming out later, and somebody is gonna be different on the hook..

I bet that Keri Hilson or Rihanna is gonna be on hook :whistle:
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby embm » Aug 27th, '09, 23:55

heres the full lyrics:

verse 1 Drake
"Last name Ever, first name Greatest," Drake raps. "Like a sprained ankle, boy, I ain't nothin' to play with/Started off local, but thanks to all the haters/I know G4 pilots on a first-name basis/In your city faded off the brown, Nino/She insists she got more class, we know/Swimming in the money, come and find me, Nemo/If I was at the club you know I balled, chemo/Dropped a mixtape, that sh*t sounded like an album/Who'd thought a country-wide tour be the outcome Labels want my name beside an X like Malcolm/Every got a deal, I did it without one Yeah, n*gga, I'm about my business/Killin' all these rappers, you would swear I had a hitlist Everyone who doubted me is askin' for forgiveness/If you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness/B*tches."

verse 2 kanye
"I used to have hood dreams/Big fame, big chains/I stuck my d*ck inside this life until that b*tch came/And went hard all fall like the ball teams/Just so I could make it rain all spring/Y'all seen my story, my glory/I had raped the game young, you could call it statutory/When a n*gga blow up, they gon' build statues for me/Old money, Benjamin Button, what, nothin' Nah, Superbad chicks giving me McLovin'/You would think I ran the world like Michelle's husband/You would think these n*ggas know me when they really doesn't/Like they was down with the old me, no, you f*ckin' wasn't/Uh, you such a f*ckin' loser/You ain't even go to class, Bueller/Trade the Grammy plaques just to have my granny back/Member she had that bad hip like a fanny pack?/Chasing the stardom'll turn you to a maniac/All the way in Hollywood and I can't even act/They pull they cameras out, and God d*mn, they snap/I used to want this thing forever, you can have it back."

verse 3 lil wayne
"Okay, hello, it's the Martian, Space Jam Jordans/I want this sh*t forever, wake up and smell the garden/Fresher than the harvest, step up to the target/If I had one guess, then I guess I'm just New Orleans/And I will never stop, like I'm runnin' from the cops/Hopped up in my car and told my chauffer 'To the top'/Life is such a f*ckin' roller coaster, then it drops/But what should I scream for'/This is my theme park/My mind shine even when my thoughts seem dark/ Pistol on my side, you don't want to hear that thing talk/Let the king talk, check the price and pay attention/Lil Wayne, that's what they got to say or mention/I'm like Nevada in the middle of the summer/I'm resting in the lead, I need a pillow and a cover/Shhh, my foot's sleepin' on the gas/No brake pads, no such thing as last/Uh, uh."

verse 4 em
"There they go, packin' stadiums as Shady spits his flow/Nuts they go, macademia, and they go so ballistic, whoa/He can make them look like bozos, he's wonderin' if he should spit this slow/F*ck no, don't provoke, his cup just runneth over, oh, no/He ain't had it with bars like this since the last time that he overdosed/They been waitin' patiently for Pinocchio to poke his nose/Back into the game and they know rap'll never be the same as before/Bashin' in the brains of these hos, and establishin' a name as he goes/The passion and the flame is ignited, you can't put it out once we light it/This sh*t is exactly what the f*ck that I'm talkin' about when we riot/You dealin' with a few true villains who stand inside of the booth true spillin' And spit true feelings until them two feelings come flyin' up out of our months, then rewind it/Payback, motherf*cker, for the way you got at me, how's it taste?/I'ma slap the taste out of your mouths with the bass so loud that it shakes the place/I'm Hannibal Lecter, soldiers, in case you're thinkin' of saving face/You ain't gonna have no face to save by the time I'm through with this, play some Drake."

:flower:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby vermin » Aug 28th, '09, 07:04

@ Em's verse :o :o

I hope they'll change the chorus, cuz it's a lil bit annoying, but sick track anywayz :y:
There will be my signature. It'll be a hot one. You'll look at it and say - wow that's a gangsta signature.
vermin
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates