The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Pre-Order Eminems Anger Management Tour DVD

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Pre-Order Eminems Anger Management Tour DVD

Postby TRshady » Jun 9th, '05, 22:14

The amazing concert 'The Anger Management Tour' of 2002 is finally being released on DVD in all it's glory, here's a description:

Eminem's 2002 Anger Management tour is coming to DVD June 28 via Aftermath. In addition to performances of the requisite Eminem staples, the DVD will offer fans access to a free download of the uncut version of the artist's "Ass Like That" video.

Included are performances of "Stan," "The Way I Am," "Kill You," "Forget About Dre," "Don't Give a F***," "Sing for the Moment" and "White America," plus a mini-set with Eminem proteges D12 featuring "Pimp Like Me," "Fight Music" and "Purple Pills." The DVD also promises behind-the-scenes footage from the outing.

As previously reported, Eminem and 50 Cent are preparing to hit the road this summer on the Anger Management 3 tour, which begins July 7 outside Indianapolis. D12 will be along for the ride, as will Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz, G-Unit, Obie Trice and Status Quo.

Support Eminem and Order the Pre-Order The DVD now! This is one tour dvd you won't wanna miss.

TRshady
Government
Government

Postby irfman » Jun 9th, '05, 22:30

Im definatley getting....
Motherfuckers, say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it? - Jay Z
irfman
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TRshady » Jun 9th, '05, 22:46

Already ordered my copy, gonna be great finally having the official footage. =D
TRshady
Government
Government

Re: Pre-Order Eminems Anger Management Tour DVD

Postby AspirinE » Jun 9th, '05, 23:01

TRshady wrote:The amazing concert 'The Anger Management Tour' of 2002 is finally being released on DVD in all it's glory, here's a description:

Eminem's 2002 Anger Management tour is coming to DVD June 28 via Aftermath. In addition to performances of the requisite Eminem staples, the DVD will offer fans access to a free download of the uncut version of the artist's "Ass Like That" video.

Included are performances of "Stan," "The Way I Am," "Kill You," "Forget About Dre," "Don't Give a F***," "Sing for the Moment" and "White America," plus a mini-set with Eminem proteges D12 featuring "Pimp Like Me," "Fight Music" and "Purple Pills." The DVD also promises behind-the-scenes footage from the outing.

As previously reported, Eminem and 50 Cent are preparing to hit the road this summer on the Anger Management 3 tour, which begins July 7 outside Indianapolis. D12 will be along for the ride, as will Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz, G-Unit, Obie Trice and Status Quo.

Support Eminem and Order the Pre-Order The DVD now! This is one tour dvd you won't wanna miss.

NO!!!! :twisted: ILL DOWNLOAD IT VIA THE INTERNET

LOL

Juss playing ill buy it in my local store
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby sexymrsmathers » Jun 10th, '05, 06:06

I am soo going to get tha dvd :D :o :o
sexymrsmathers
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ove kr. » Jun 10th, '05, 16:51

I`m buying that for sure!
Ove kr.
Shady Staff
Shady Staff

Postby Lyra6C » Jun 10th, '05, 17:19

ordered :wink:
Lyra6C
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby jmi22 » Jun 11th, '05, 04:47

is it gonna include all the concerts
jmi22
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby shady8 » Jun 13th, '05, 05:31

That's so awesome :D I'm so going to get that!!!!
shady8
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby katastrophe » Jun 14th, '05, 07:56

i cant wait to get it!!!! its gonna be sick
katastrophe
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates