The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem To Collab With Lil Wayne On "Rebirth" Album

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Eminem To Collab With Lil Wayne On "Rebirth" Album

Postby Tranquil » Nov 29th, '09, 02:30

Cant Wait
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CTL » Nov 29th, '09, 06:12

macdaddy019967 wrote:
DrRapid wrote:Hmm...ok, well Em better outshine Wayne.

same shit im thinking because if he doesn't wayne fans will be talking shit forever

naw im not even worried about dat. i mean hav u even heard Wayne? he fuckin SUCKS!!! Eminem is the best!! wat im worried about is wat in the hell was goin thru Em's mind in collabing with this dumass??
"You can be destroyed, But never defeated"
CTL
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Hadez » Nov 29th, '09, 06:55

emzee-frenzy wrote:Em is obviously going to kill it, he is gonna outshine wayne like the Sun outshines fuckin' Pluto.

Pluto isn't any less shiny than any other planet so you coulda picked any of them :unsure:
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Arrinef » Nov 29th, '09, 07:37

CTL wrote:
macdaddy019967 wrote:
DrRapid wrote:Hmm...ok, well Em better outshine Wayne.

same shit im thinking because if he doesn't wayne fans will be talking shit forever

naw im not even worried about dat. i mean hav u even heard Wayne? he fuckin SUCKS!!! Eminem is the best!! wat im worried about is wat in the hell was goin thru Em's mind in collabing with this dumass??

nah homie, i doubt it was ems choice. Jimmy Iovine has been known to match artists that are on different sides of the spectrum(50 & Justin, Em & akon, Cypress hill & d12, Game & kanye)

so i bet if it were up to Em, he wouldnt have agreed to do a track. You know what i mean, if he hated nsync and britney who suck at music, im sure em doesnt like wayne.

And all this talk about em saying he thinks wayne is dope, dude i bet that was staged. You think he wants to spend time on a beef cause he said wayne sucks? come on

If em has worked with jay, ti, royce, and dre, i doubt he thinks wayne is dope. T.I yeah, not wayne. Im not hating on wayne but he's on a different pedal-stool. its like comparing lil romeo and nas.

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » Nov 29th, '09, 07:49

Ch
I'm sure Em respects Wayne as an artist. Otherwise he wouldn't be doing this.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Wreck » Nov 29th, '09, 12:25

Almostlity wrote:
Imposter wrote:so this is a rock album right, with probably every song autotuned up, u guys think em will sing for us lol or go autotune, or straight out rap

Eminem is on the hook :shifty:

how do you know this? you don't know that's going to happen.
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Wreck » Nov 29th, '09, 12:29

ArrineF wrote:nah homie, i doubt it was ems choice. Jimmy Iovine has been known to match artists that are on different sides of the spectrum(50 & Justin, Em & akon, Cypress hill & d12, Game & kanye)

that's not true. Cypress Hill did songs with D12 because Eminem was cool with B-Real and Cypress Hill from way back, and B-Real agreed to get on the hook of that D-12 track. Game was cool with Kanye. He has collabed with him past Wouldn't Get Far, so it proves if he was just doing it to match different artists, they would of only had 1 or 2 collabs, but not in that case. 50 and Justin really didn't have problems or beef. That was all Eminem wanting to separate himself from boy bands, cause the media called him pop music, which he is, but just not that kind of pop, with making poppy sounding music. I think 50 would of worked with Justin, no matter what Jimmy said, regarding working with artists from different genres etc. then him. Eminem & Akon both are in hip hop and are cool with each other.
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Almostlity » Nov 29th, '09, 14:39

Wreckless Music wrote:
Almostlity wrote:
Imposter wrote:so this is a rock album right, with probably every song autotuned up, u guys think em will sing for us lol or go autotune, or straight out rap

Eminem is on the hook :shifty:

how do you know this? you don't know that's going to happen.

i just know ;) You'll see.
Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby FreeFood » Nov 29th, '09, 14:56

fucking lil wayne !!! :n: :n: :n: :angry:
hip-hop is death !!!!!
FreeFood
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Wic Kid » Nov 29th, '09, 15:34

lmao @ people thinkin that Wayne might outshine Em. Huh, talkin about science fiction movies...

"With great power comes absolutely no responsibility."
Wic Kid
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Nick419 » Nov 29th, '09, 20:17

furreal people get over it, i honest 2 god use 2 hate lil wayne but ive gotten so use 2 everyone listening to him that i just dont care anymore. get over it, people have different tastes. ALSO stop being super cocky sayin shit like "o ems going 2 murder him have u heard lil wayne?" although i do not lack confidence in Em, cuz im sure he will kill the track just like on forever but u still have 2 consider 2 things. 1. Rebirth is a rock album so wayne will prolly be doing some wack ass singing with autotune rather then spittin a hard verse. and 2. YES em has killed people on their own track such as renegade but look at his shitty verses on Touch down wit T.I.,ill hurt you wit busta ryhmes, n smack that. im sure theres others aswell but those stand out 2 me.
RIP Big proof~Broken hearted, my soul's like a open target
And I'm ready to leave Earth
You step to my death next year on my T-shirt
Nick419
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Elision » Nov 30th, '09, 00:56

embm wrote:
SoldierShady wrote:I am actually genuinely excited for this, even though Lil Gayne causes hearing problems...but I'll risk it. :unsure:
I hope Em produced it....because Sing for the moment was a rare gem. If the release date remains the 21st of December, expect a leak in about one and a half weeks.

lmao :y:

yea i hope EM outshines him
cant wait :D

I don't think it's even a question. I believe I saw something on VH1, where they were saying how Wayne freestyle's on all of his tracks now. And I'm quite certain Em writes for the most part.

Regardless of the artist, I'm sure 9/10 times the person who's taking time to write down what they're going to say, will always out-shine (if you will) someone who's coming up with it as they go.

Besides. It wasn't even competition with Forever. Em took a rifle to an anthill to say the least.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ticalrecords » Nov 30th, '09, 01:16

Nollie wrote:
I don't think it's even a question. I believe I saw something on VH1, where they were saying how Wayne freestyle's on all of his tracks now. And I'm quite certain Em writes for the most part.

Regardless of the artist, I'm sure 9/10 times the person who's taking time to write down what they're going to say, will always out-shine (if you will) someone who's coming up with it as they go.

bullshit. Wayne might technically "freestyle" his songs but it's all pieced together. he goes into the booth, records 5 bars, and then walks back out to think of the next 5 bars, then goes back in and records 5 bars. the process is repeated until he has a whole song. On his No Ceilings mixtape the Swag Surfin' "freestyle" you can hear the beat being cut every so often.

but yea, anything Em writes is gonna be better than Wayne's freestyle. plus, since they'd both be in the studio at the same time, Wayne would have to freestyle the whole verse in one shot so he isn't exposed as the fake he is. or he might just write his shit out before hand and memorize it idk.
Ticalrecords
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Arrinef » Nov 30th, '09, 01:27

Nick419 wrote:furreal people get over it, i honest 2 god use 2 hate lil wayne but ive gotten so use 2 everyone listening to him that i just dont care anymore. get over it, people have different tastes. ALSO stop being super cocky sayin shit like "o ems going 2 murder him have u heard lil wayne?" although i do not lack confidence in Em, cuz im sure he will kill the track just like on forever but u still have 2 consider 2 things. 1. Rebirth is a rock album so wayne will prolly be doing some wack ass singing with autotune rather then spittin a hard verse. and 2. YES em has killed people on their own track such as renegade but look at his shitty verses on Touch down wit T.I.,ill hurt you wit busta ryhmes, n smack that. im sure theres others aswell but those stand out 2 me.

you think the verse in smacl that and i'll hurt you were weak?
you need help :shakehead:

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Nick419 » Nov 30th, '09, 01:36

ArrineF wrote:
Nick419 wrote:furreal people get over it, i honest 2 god use 2 hate lil wayne but ive gotten so use 2 everyone listening to him that i just dont care anymore. get over it, people have different tastes. ALSO stop being super cocky sayin shit like "o ems going 2 murder him have u heard lil wayne?" although i do not lack confidence in Em, cuz im sure he will kill the track just like on forever but u still have 2 consider 2 things. 1. Rebirth is a rock album so wayne will prolly be doing some wack ass singing with autotune rather then spittin a hard verse. and 2. YES em has killed people on their own track such as renegade but look at his shitty verses on Touch down wit T.I.,ill hurt you wit busta ryhmes, n smack that. im sure theres others aswell but those stand out 2 me.

you think the verse in smacl that and i'll hurt you were weak?
you need help :shakehead:

i need help? um read these lyrics - Shit on the mic and doodle my doo doo
You do not have a fighting chance to move you are covered in my poo poo
Smothered in my manure while I spit saliva fluid
Dou dou dou dou dou dou ga ga ga goobers are glued to you

most lyrical shit ive heard alright. Ok smack that is the strongest verse out of the batch of songs i mentioned but its still nuttin compared to what he is capable of
RIP Big proof~Broken hearted, my soul's like a open target
And I'm ready to leave Earth
You step to my death next year on my T-shirt
Nick419
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates