The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

(Update) Eminem Performs TODAY @ Grammy Awards Jan 31

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Eminem Performs @ Grammy Awards Jan 31!

Postby Raids-God » Jan 31st, '10, 13:41

sounds good any body know what time its on ?
Raids-God
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Rudimentaran » Jan 31st, '10, 16:00

There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow

@ Raid Runner, 8 PM ET/PT
roo-dee-men-tah-run
Rudimentaran
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kevinh » Jan 31st, '10, 19:26

:coffee: alchemist there
no meaning in life

I'm just gettin high, gettin high
Think of suicide, suicide
kevinh
Soldier
Soldier

Re: (Update) Eminem Performs TODAY @ Grammy Awards Jan 31

Postby xRas » Jan 31st, '10, 20:49

xRas
Renegade
Renegade

Postby jmarcroyal » Feb 1st, '10, 09:58

I dont know if it was just the channel I was watching on, but the network screwed up, there were so many parts of that performance that was just muted on TV, either because of censoring(which I doubt) or because of technical problems. The result was what looked like a really damn good performance by Drake, Wayne and Em, but the sound problems on TV were brutal.

From what I saw, it was pretty good. I like how they left out Kanye, who had the weakest part on Forever.

One thing I gotta say, Congrats to Em for winning Rap Album of the year, I think its just too bad that award isnt given live during the ceremony. I think Best Rap Album is more important then Best Comedy Album...
jmarcroyal
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DediCation » Feb 1st, '10, 14:09

Sick performance, but was way over censored. It wasn't sound issues, it was censoring..just ridiculous amounts of it.

Live this would of been amazing,

travis barkers drums were sick.
DediCation
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby asid12345678 » Feb 1st, '10, 14:13

I'm not allowed to make forums , so here's an EXCLUSIVE PHOTO from the Drop the World Video

Courtesy - eminemgod.proboards.com

Got more on my website
Last edited by asid12345678 on Feb 1st, '10, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Jumbo » Feb 1st, '10, 15:31

asid12345678 wrote:I'm not allowed to make forums , so here's an EXCLUSIVE PHOTO from the Drop the World Video

Got more on my website

:laughing: thats not a exclusive, faggot

Props to lilwaynehq for this :y:

btw: GREAT PERFORMANCE; EM IS THE MAN
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby asid12345678 » Feb 1st, '10, 15:59

Jumbo wrote:
asid12345678 wrote:I'm not allowed to make forums , so here's an EXCLUSIVE PHOTO from the Drop the World Video

Got more on my website

:laughing: thats not a exclusive, faggot

Props to lilwaynehq for this :y:

btw: GREAT PERFORMANCE; EM IS THE MAN

Listen ...You wouldn't have seen the photo if I didn't post it . I could have saved that picture first and saved it on imageshack and then post it here so that when you saved the photo you wouldn't see the name of the file which clearly leads to lilwayneHQ .But anyways I understand how depressed and isolated people like you feel proud and strong by hating on someone on the Internet. Stop the hate for once . Life might get better , and for God's sake mind your language , cussing doesn't make you look good when its not needed .

Peace
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby asid12345678 » Feb 1st, '10, 16:10

oh and as a Eminem fan , the performance was definitely history, but idk , Lil Wayne always looks so much more comfortable on the stage . Maybe some Wayne fins will pick up Rx 2 while he's gone cuz as far as we know it has a song with him on it .
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby embm » Feb 1st, '10, 16:42

jmarcroyal wrote:I dont know if it was just the channel I was watching on, but the network screwed up, there were so many parts of that performance that was just muted on TV, either because of censoring(which I doubt) or because of technical problems. The result was what looked like a really damn good performance by Drake, Wayne and Em, but the sound problems on TV were brutal.

From what I saw, it was pretty good. I like how they left out Kanye, who had the weakest part on Forever.

One thing I gotta say, Congrats to Em for winning Rap Album of the year, I think its just too bad that award isnt given live during the ceremony. I think Best Rap Album is more important then Best Comedy Album...

omfg who r u?
get outta my mind!!! :o
cuz i was abt 2 post somthin jus like tat
:p

yea the fcc was buzzer happy last nite they censored the whole sentence instead of jus the 1 word in the sentence dumbasses scared pussies :shakehead: cuz i kno Em ddnt cuss tat much in the song

also my sentiments xactly they shuda gav out awards 2 each category the important 1s ie best rap,pop, or w/e genre album not best rap collab wtf
i wanted 2 see Em on tat stage bein happy tat he won i wanted 2 see who he thanks & shit :(
mothafukas :shakehead:

but im so glad he won :happy: now he has 11 he beat his record tat he predicted :D
& tat performance was off tha hook :p :worship: (xcept wayne)
i feel bad 4 kanye
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby xRas » Feb 1st, '10, 16:53

Shut up bitch ^

only messin someones just posted the uncensored version ;)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78420&start=60
xRas
Renegade
Renegade

Postby embm » Feb 2nd, '10, 00:57

xRas wrote:Shut up bitch ^

only messin someones just posted the uncensored version ;)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78420&start=60

i thught u were nice :(
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby codyp » Feb 2nd, '10, 02:19

asid12345678 wrote:oh and as a Eminem fan , the performance was definitely history, but idk , Lil Wayne always looks so much more comfortable on the stage . Maybe some Wayne fins will pick up Rx 2 while he's gone cuz as far as we know it has a song with him on it .

Em is a great performer, however you can always tell when he hasn't performed for a while because you can hear it in his voice, he still gets nervous. I was worried it would happen in this show, but I didn't see it happen. I think it was his best performance I have seen outside of a tour, where he is in the groove. It could of been all the shiny lights distracting me though.
codyp
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby jmarcroyal » Feb 2nd, '10, 03:44

embm wrote:
jmarcroyal wrote:I dont know if it was just the channel I was watching on, but the network screwed up, there were so many parts of that performance that was just muted on TV, either because of censoring(which I doubt) or because of technical problems. The result was what looked like a really damn good performance by Drake, Wayne and Em, but the sound problems on TV were brutal.

omfg who r u?
get outta my mind!!! :o
cuz i was abt 2 post somthin jus like tat
:p

yea the fcc was buzzer happy last nite they censored the whole sentence instead of jus the 1 word in the sentence dumbasses scared pussies :shakehead: cuz i kno Em ddnt cuss tat much in the song

also my sentiments xactly they shuda gav out awards 2 each category the important 1s ie best rap,pop, or w/e genre album not best rap collab wtf
i wanted 2 see Em on tat stage bein happy tat he won i wanted 2 see who he thanks & shit :(
mothafukas :shakehead:

but im so glad he won :happy: now he has 11 he beat his record tat he predicted :D
& tat performance was off tha hook :p :worship: (xcept wayne)
i feel bad 4 kanye

Straight up man, the only reason I watched the damn show was to see that performance and to see Em win Rap Album of the Year, I wanted to see him accept the award and all that too, but no, instead we see Steven Colbert win some grammy, wtf is that??

Im surprised BTW that censoring was the issue, it was probably the worst censoring Ive ever heard. Its an award ceremony for Music Artists and they butcher a performance like that? Its like going to an art gallery and putting censors over the nudity on paintings and statues.
jmarcroyal
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates