The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Ludacris Wants Eminem & Dre Collabo!

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Ludacris Wants Eminem & Dre Collabo!

Postby Jumbo » Mar 27th, '10, 20:34

Ludacris has become the lastest artist who has publically pleaded for Eminem to work with him on an upcoming project, not to mention working on Dr Dre on his upcoming "Detox" album, which has become one of the most look-forwarded albums in the history of music. "I always wanted to work with Dr. Dre and I got a chance to work with him and then Eminem, I've talked to Eminem so hopefully we can make that happen," Luda said about collaborating with both artists. "I was definitely doing a little ghostwriting but you know, we'll see what happens. He has a lot of different tracks that he has to choose from for the Detox album so it is what it is. I think he has the chemistry and exactly what everyone wants, it's about staying innovative, being yourself and always have the good music. Good music will last throughout the ages no matter how things change and he always produces some good music."

Beyond Lil Wayne who did countless interviews begging Eminem to do a collaboration with him (which of course he later got with their "Drop The World" track; and the Drake and Lil Wayne slash Kanye West backed "Forever" song), Dipset's Juelz Santana recently said he would give pretty much everything for a chance to collaborate with the all-mighty Eminem. "Eminem is my n*gga, seriously, that's what I been trying to get on the 'Rap Cemetery' with me and Weezy, Eminem," Santana said in a UStream broadcast. "Because he puts n*ggas in the rap cemetery for real. Em, holla at me, get at me, what's up? I'm here. That's the only n*gga I really, you know, that I'll get on a UStream or anywhere like, 'Yo, I need to holler at Em.' I f*cks with Em hard body, matter of fact, I might have to call Weezy up and have him connect the dots for me. They just put that little nice f*cking 'Drop The World' on you..."

Source: RapBasement
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Ludacris Wants Eminem & Dre Collabo!

Postby embm » Mar 27th, '10, 20:55

tat wud be nice all 3 on 1 trak :worship:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Smartness » Mar 28th, '10, 01:00

:y:
the all-mighty Eminem
:smoking:
Smartness
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby dR3 » Mar 28th, '10, 03:17

CHEAAH :toocool:
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby TheWeirdoIsBack » Mar 28th, '10, 03:35

I would fuckin' love to see both of those collabs happening. Luda and Em, that'd be interesting in itself, but Juelz and Em? That'd be a banger. :worship:
Props to BronekPoland for the siggy ^^
http://www.myspace.com/soulicidalfreek
TheWeirdoIsBack
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Dark Blue » Mar 28th, '10, 15:11

i heard this stuff a longgggggggg time ago
HATERS If you worked your dreams like you do your mouth - things would happen for you
Dark Blue
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Mar 29th, '10, 03:12

I don't get why it says "pleaded" cause that doesn't really describe what luda was saying, he just said he'd like to make it happen, but either way, it'd be cool for him or juelz :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby dR3 » Mar 29th, '10, 10:15

Emadyville wrote:I don't get why it says "pleaded" cause that doesn't really describe what luda was saying, he just said he'd like to make it happen, but either way, it'd be cool for him or juelz :y:

Didn't you see the video? Luda said:
'I talked with Eminem, and we'll see what happens.'

or sth like that
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Heffernan » Mar 29th, '10, 15:20

luda would be cool..ludas good

julez would be wack

i dont see why everyone wants a tech n9ne collab...dudes not that good

IMO a royce collab would be cool...but only for what it symbolizes (in a sense) royce is overrated

eminem needs to do a song with rappers who actually have skill...and are not stuck rapping about the same thing over and over and over like the people mentioned above (except luda...)

lupe fiasco [besides eminem] is the best rapper out right now...people need to realize this...his lyrical skill is so crazy....he has one of the widest variety of shit to talk about then any other rapper...

and asher roth...people dont give him the credit he deserves because hes "the other white rapper" and his most known song is "i love college" but he acually has stuff to say....and hes very talented

i will take asher over julez, tech n9ne, royce, and even luda...give him a chance...im tellin u
this sig is DOPE!
Heffernan
Soldier
Soldier

Postby S0LD1ER! » Mar 30th, '10, 17:18

I was looking at this the other day, I use to listen to a lot of Luda back in the day and I mean lots, hes got some classic good shit and Eminem is just nuts, they both have a good lyrical style so I hope that maybe one day this will happen. And Eminem is getting tons of attention since coming back from other rappers wanting to collab. But Julez and Eminem, nah that doesn't intrest me much, I would just listen for Eminems part.
S0LD1ER!
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby PlayWryte » Mar 31st, '10, 17:30

After ludas release therapy I haven't really cared much for him but his older stuff is tight. A collab wit Em would be interesting.

And for Asher. He is underated. He lyrically isn't the best. But I agree he actually talks about good stuff. The song "His Dream" is one of the most meaningful and great tracks I've heard in a very long time
PlayWryte
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates