The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hayley Williams Talks Cameo w/ Eminem On B.o.B's Album

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Hayley Williams Talks Cameo w/ Eminem On B.o.B’s Album

Postby SkylZ » Apr 8th, '10, 21:58

BILI wrote:What Relapse song is better then this??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQJs3p61YY

did you listen to Relapse?
SkylZ
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 9th, '10, 11:49

SkylZ wrote:

Hrm, let's see....Beautiful? Careful what you wish for? Deja Vu?!
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby BILI » Apr 9th, '10, 12:12

SkylZ wrote:

yes...and its fuckin whack

And this song is better then anything Em put out since he came back wit Relapse...only the warning is maybe as good as this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxw_ZdllGFs
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby dR3 » Apr 9th, '10, 16:17

^And why exactly is it whack? Because of the accent? Because of the content?
GTFO
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby BILI » Apr 9th, '10, 16:41

dR.dR3 wrote:^And why exactly is it whack? Because of the accent? Because of the content?
GTFO

YES because of the accent...accent is whack as fuck.And YES because of the stupid content.He failed wit this horrorcore shit...its bad,its whack and its lame as fuck...its like some commercial horror core shit,and it doesnt fit...If I want horrorcore music I`ll listen to some real shit like Tech N9ne,AOTP,IT...
If you think this album is good you should re-check your rap knowledge...or stop being a fuckin STAN.
So you GTFO
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby dR3 » Apr 9th, '10, 17:18

BILI wrote:
dR.dR3 wrote:^And why exactly is it whack? Because of the accent? Because of the content?
GTFO

YES because of the accent...accent is whack as fuck.And YES because of the stupid content.He failed wit this horrorcore shit...its bad,its whack and its lame as fuck...its like some commercial horror core shit,and it doesnt fit...If I want horrorcore music I`ll listen to some real shit like Tech N9ne,AOTP,IT...
If you think this album is good you should re-check your rap knowledge...or stop being a fuckin STAN.
So you GTFO

It's obvious that you know nothing about concept albums.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby SkylZ » Apr 9th, '10, 19:31

BILI wrote:If you think this album is good you should re-check your rap knowledge...or stop being a fuckin STAN.

I don't think it's good, I actually think it's great. Love every rhyme on it. For months after relapse I was bored out of my mind with rap music, even Street Hop as good as it was, somehow didn't sound quite right.
As for the accent, i couldn't care less. It's been like a year now, it's about time people stopped whining about it
SkylZ
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby shadyaftamathersbak » Apr 9th, '10, 20:25

DAMNNNN BILLI u actually picked the 1 song that I love by B.O.B. & just heard a few days ago hahaha however, I'd still say you're wrong & My Darling is better than this song! Stay Wide Awake is better too :b:
"TRYING TO GIVE ME THE FINGER IS KINDA LIKE GIVING A SPIDER THE WEB, I'M JUST GONNA SPIN IT AND TRY TO USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE"
shadyaftamathersbak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BILI » Apr 9th, '10, 20:34

shadyaftamathersbak wrote:DAMNNNN BILLI u actually picked the 1 song that I love by B.O.B. & just heard a few days ago hahaha however, I'd still say you're wrong & My Darling is better than this song! Stay Wide Awake is better too :b:

Well almost every song on Relapse is better lyrially and his flow is much better 2...but I mean BOB`s songs are kinda more listenable...Thats just what I think...

PS:which song you like??Dont Let Me Fall or "The Rain"
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby BILI » Apr 9th, '10, 20:37

dR.dR3 wrote:
BILI wrote:
GTFO

So you GTFO

It's obvious that you know nothing about concept albums.

You gotta be kidding me...Right??I`ve been listening to Hip-Hop for like 10 years more then you do...so :facepalm2

You cant tell me that you liked that concept??Come on...Eminem is raping and killing young pop stars...whats soooo good about that??If you want a good horrorcore album wit concept go and check KOD...or new AOTP album.Only good thing on Relapse are maybe his lyrical skills...
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyaftamathersbak » Apr 9th, '10, 20:41

I love "Dont Let Me Fall", havent heard the "Rain" yet.I agree B.O.B. can me easier to listen to, he isnt a better artist nor MC though :y:
"TRYING TO GIVE ME THE FINGER IS KINDA LIKE GIVING A SPIDER THE WEB, I'M JUST GONNA SPIN IT AND TRY TO USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE"
shadyaftamathersbak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BILI » Apr 9th, '10, 20:43

shadyaftamathersbak wrote:I love "Dont Let Me Fall", havent heard the "Rain" yet.I agree B.O.B. can me easier to listen to, he isnt a better artist nor MC though :y:

yo man check "The Rain"...its fuckin dope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKuZhPXKmLg
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby shadyaftamathersbak » Apr 9th, '10, 20:47

Just listened, Im not feeling it that much yet...."Dont Let Me Fall" is the best off the album that I've heard so far.....
shadyaftamathersbak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BILI » Apr 9th, '10, 20:52

shadyaftamathersbak wrote:Just listened, Im not feeling it that much yet...."Dont Let Me Fall" is the best off the album that I've heard so far.....

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=78445&p=1040021&hilit=may+25th#p1040021

there,check that mixtape...its dope
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby jmarcroyal » Apr 9th, '10, 21:44

im sorry but this B.O.B charactor isnt amazing, im not sure why you praise him like hes the second coming of Biggie or Pac. This guy isnt rap, hes more of a singer who might make a good chorus for an Eminem track but other then that, im sure a lot of depressed girls would love the guy. Great that he can play instruments and whatnot but dude is more R&B/Pop then Rap/HipHop imho.

I mean I play that Rain song and im waiting for some great rapping but it never comes, the beat doesnt impress me too much. Yea its more listenable, like if you are havin a drink with a girl or riding in an elevator or on a family road trip, but Eminem music never tried to be that.

Id rather see Em work with Termanology:

Watch How it Go Down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jLRiCyE ... re=related

So Amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvUb8THUq4
jmarcroyal
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates