The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem - Official "Recovery" Tracklist

Check here for the latest Eminem/Shady Records related news. Also, downloadable media along with important news on the Shady sites.

Re: Eminem - Official "Recovery" Tracklist

Postby OneFallsRich » May 29th, '10, 13:42

very surprising features
I'm only entertaining you
My goal is to stimulate, making you high
And take you and I
To a place you can't see
But I believe you can fly
I don't mean nobody harm, I'm just partying
I'm not your dad, not your mom, not your guardian
Just a man who's on the mic
So let me entertain you...
OneFallsRich
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ohimesama » May 29th, '10, 13:56

i hate rihana's 'vocal'. thats not singing to me, so im really really disappointed.
in my eyes he just wants to sell. thats lame.
ohimesama
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby kane_1371 » May 29th, '10, 15:02

Slimm wrote:Looks pretty horrible to me. After building his whole persona around dissing pop singers he does this? I predict alot of motivational 'not afraid' bullshit.

you are one of those people that he talks about in criminal.
and if you had the slightest idea about how he is now?
if you had even listened to his not afraid or relapse songs with a bit of focus you would fucking understand that he is past jumping on celebrities without a reason.
as he meant in not afraid, he has matured.
kane_1371
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Ghst84 » May 29th, '10, 17:42

Sorry if it's been posted already, but wtf is going on, man?

I'm disappointed there is no D12 feature at all :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .

WTF?????
R.I.P. Proof (1973-2006)
Ghst84
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Killjoy82 » May 29th, '10, 17:43

Def. Agree... " http://i49.tinypic.com/2i1jfy8.jpg [/b]" looks like the real one their tring to hide. Tracklist makes more sense, and it spells out " I am finally clean". tight
:-#
Killjoy82
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby stillfalling » May 29th, '10, 17:48

Is this Eminem? Because the track names and featuring artists make it sound like a totally different rapper did this album.

Also no D12 = fuck it
stillfalling
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Killjoy82 » May 29th, '10, 18:01

DrRapid wrote:I'm shocked at this tracklist :o It's just weird I guess, I really really wasn't expecting to see Pink or Rihanna and I've had enough of Lil Wayne. I really feel like hating right now but I know I'll get some responses so rather not start. I'm not happy with this and I hope it's fake. If it isn't, god bless Eminem and let this be an actual recovery and suprise the fuck outta me.

Please check this out. Real tracklist that their hiding to throw people off. features jay z 50 d12... jus sayin " http://i49.tinypic.com/2i1jfy8.jpg "
Killjoy82
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Killjoy82 » May 29th, '10, 18:03

Shadyfreak wrote:
KeeLo wrote:seriouse? i mean i dont mind rihanna but PINK? lol :P and only 16 tracks :(

"Only 16 tracks"? It's 16 SONGS. He's had 20 tracks on almost every album but that's including the skits. This looks like 16 songs. So it's actually more songs than he usually has. Would like som skits though. Probably are like 4 skits, or I HOPE there will be some skits. :'(

OT: Love that he's working with Rihanna! :D She's awsome. And even if you don't like her you can't deny she's a big fat ticket to getting air time on both tv and radio.

I didn't even react to the fact (I can rhyme lol) that neither 50, Dre or D12 is on there. I really don't mind them not being on there. :coffee:

lease check this out. Real tracklist that their hiding to throw people off. features jay z 50 d12... jus sayin " http://i49.tinypic.com/2i1jfy8.jpg "
Killjoy82
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby jmarcroyal » May 29th, '10, 18:31

If that tracklist is real it I like the sound of it.
jmarcroyal
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby stillfalling » May 29th, '10, 18:39

Killjoy82 wrote:
Shadyfreak wrote:
KeeLo wrote:seriouse? i mean i dont mind rihanna but PINK? lol :P and only 16 tracks :(

"Only 16 tracks"? It's 16 SONGS. He's had 20 tracks on almost every album but that's including the skits. This looks like 16 songs. So it's actually more songs than he usually has. Would like som skits though. Probably are like 4 skits, or I HOPE there will be some skits. :'(

OT: Love that he's working with Rihanna! :D She's awsome. And even if you don't like her you can't deny she's a big fat ticket to getting air time on both tv and radio.

I didn't even react to the fact (I can rhyme lol) that neither 50, Dre or D12 is on there. I really don't mind them not being on there. :coffee:

lease check this out. Real tracklist that their hiding to throw people off. features jay z 50 d12... jus sayin " http://i49.tinypic.com/2i1jfy8.jpg "

That's a David Blaine pic...

http://gallery.hd.org/_exhibits/places- ... s-1-JR.jpg

wow
stillfalling
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby art_geek » May 30th, '10, 06:35

Im not Likin Not Afraid As the Last Track.
Art and hip-hop is why i live.
art_geek
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby davidsamtom » May 30th, '10, 07:09

great :y:

feat Kobe.......
davidsamtom
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby irfman » May 30th, '10, 10:11

I had a feeling he was going to do a collab with a female artist. He probably likes what Rihanna/Pink produce professionally and decided wanting to make a collaboration. If you think this is gon ruin his career then look at other who have collabarated with Rihanna or Pink.
Motherfuckers, say that I'm foolish I only talk about jewels
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it? - Jay Z
irfman
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tornado » May 30th, '10, 17:41

kane_1371 wrote:
Slimm wrote:Looks pretty horrible to me. After building his whole persona around dissing pop singers he does this? I predict alot of motivational 'not afraid' bullshit.

you are one of those people that he talks about in criminal.
and if you had the slightest idea about how he is now?
if you had even listened to his not afraid or relapse songs with a bit of focus you would fucking understand that he is past jumping on celebrities without a reason.
as he meant in not afraid, he has matured.

Matured? Have you even listened to half of Relapse? That was recent and worse than any immature shit he did before. To be honest, i can only see the Pink and Em track being great but shit don't sound believable to me. I'll believe it when it's out
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Postby shadybitchmadem » May 31st, '10, 07:56

@ slimm.....Ey if u dont like the tracklist..then dont listen to the fucking CD..even tho u should cause Eminem has never dissapointed on anything. Quit your fucking bitching...dam, sick of faggets hating on the king of rap...shut your mouth N wait for RECOVERY!!...ull be singing every song.. :y:
shadybitchmadem
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem News and Site Updates