The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

U cant advertise other sites?

Talk and get help on Webmaster related topics such as programming, designing and advertising.
See WhoNeedsActions.com for Web Development Guides.

U cant advertise other sites?

Postby Rae » Mar 31st, '06, 18:20

That is so stupid that u cant advertise other websites... dont get me wrong! this site rocks!!! i love this site ... but that rule is booty!
screename on Zune Social - HispanicLUVER

I drink more than you, I party harder than you do, And my car is faster than yours too! RAWWRR!

www.myspace.com/harleyquinn667 <--- add me
Rae
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Mar 31st, '06, 18:26

well it is wat it is..

If u are a valuebale member and people feel like checking out ur site, they'll check the link in the sig, or the topic with the sites.

Coz if we alow advertisers to spam the webmaster section itll just be an advertisement spot wen in reallity its a place were u discuss webmastering issues.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby Rae » Mar 31st, '06, 18:29

thats understandable ... i guess ... but i still dont like it ... but thats my problem :tounge2:
Rae
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TRshady » Apr 2nd, '06, 20:04

There's many reasons and I won't go into them now but it's common sense.
We offer paid advertising here, so anyone really wanting exposure should go about it the right way, abusing the hard work of others by spamming makes no friends round these here parts. ;)
TRshady
Government
Government

Return to Webmaster World