The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I need all the brains who know java

Talk and get help on Webmaster related topics such as programming, designing and advertising.
See WhoNeedsActions.com for Web Development Guides.

I need all the brains who know java

Postby 848lu » Oct 17th, '06, 16:59

YO I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS...IF ANYONE HAS EVER DONE PROPA JAVA OR KNOW JAVA...PLEASE HELP ME....

I REALLY NEED TO GIVE MY WORK IN...PLEASE ...READ THIS..
Implement classes DisplayManager (abstract class), CalendarManager. CalendarManager displays in text format one month at a time. The CalendarManager class should provide a method which displays a text menu, giving the user the capability of selecting the calendar of a month for a specific year to display. For example, when the user enters October and 2005, the following should be displayed:

October 2005
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

To find out, the day of the week for a specific date, you might find useful the GregorianCalendar
class (and its related classes), located in the Java library package java.util. The displayed text menu, should also give the user the possibility to store information (in terms of a long string) for an appointment set at some specific date (day, month and year). For example, by selecting option c (create appointment), the user should be prompted for a day, month and year to set an appointment. Following that, the user should be asked for the appointment
The Game wrote:Your fanbase knew your gangsta is dying
So i won't stop till that wanksta retire
848lu
Renegade
Renegade

Postby 848lu » Oct 18th, '06, 22:55

erm...anyone? :flower:
The Game wrote:Your fanbase knew your gangsta is dying
So i won't stop till that wanksta retire
848lu
Renegade
Renegade