The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

create: upload/download site (files sharing)

Talk and get help on Webmaster related topics such as programming, designing and advertising.
See WhoNeedsActions.com for Web Development Guides.

create: upload/download site (files sharing)

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 15th, '07, 19:53

does anybody have php files i need to create my files sharing site so visitors can upload and also download from the uploaded files without limit or files expire...that would be dope : :'( i already done one site but can change the maxsize :( this is an exemple: http://download.realesthomie.com
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Re: create: upload/download site (files sharing)

Postby TRshady » Sep 18th, '07, 06:43

To change the max size you'd need to edit the php.ini config file which I doubt you'll be able to do unless you was a on a dedicated server. Email your hosting support and ask 'em, use ya manners and you never know ...
TRshady
Government
Government

Re: create: upload/download site (files sharing)

Postby Le Tunisien » Sep 20th, '07, 13:04

TRshady wrote:To change the max size you'd need to edit the php.ini config file which I doubt you'll be able to do unless you was a on a dedicated server. Email your hosting support and ask 'em, use ya manners and you never know ...

i did change the php.in maxsize=99999999
and its always 2mb , and i dont think the problem is from my hosting server..but i dont have the good upload download system, if anyone can give me some ready php files for upload download system that would be very apreciated :smoking: :flower:
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Webmaster World