The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Hopsinshadie Asks...

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Hopsinshadie Asks...

Postby DetroitSkills » Mar 28th, '14, 12:38

cant believe this thread idea acttually workd
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Mar 29th, '14, 17:14

Miller wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Okay... And as far as Titan fall, I know it's coming to the 360. Do you have to pay for online mode to play it or can you just play as is?

As long as you have Xbox Live Gold you dont have to pay for anything else to play online.

What is live gold? I just have a 360 yo.

Hey Kill You, I wanted to say that you have said everything correctly so far. I remember when I said that today's gaming sucks. But I've never had a better time playing with on my new HDTV. Remember, my PS3 is something I only got recently, and I"m sure next gen will be even better. Also, you were right about Wii U. Maybe I shouldn't have got it. It's just sitting there and while DK is good, I find that so many platform games are just as good or better on PS3 such as Rayman Origins, Sonic and Trine. Wii U just doesn't have enough good games and the motion control for Wii is ehh. I don't find myself playing it much, I'm really just playing Playstation. And you were right too about how mostalgia doesn't make it better than today's stuff. You have never told me wrong thus far. I feel moronic for doubting you.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Mar 29th, '14, 19:54

Kiss my feet and we'll call it even.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Apr 3rd, '14, 10:53

Hey guys. I'm a little bit down. I did however buy 30 more ps2 games for 40 bucks from GS. I feel like I'm not caught up in games. Everyone is looking at Elderscroll, Titan Fall, INfamous 2nd son, and all these next gen games. I'm trying to get caught up with ps3 games, I'm still trying to beat ps2 games. And I'm struggling. I feel I'm behind, remember I stopped playing for a long time. I'm gonna need a lot of walk throughs but feel I'm cheating. I'll never have every great game on the market. I got a Wii U too, gotta give that love too. My buddy always criticizes me of not having this game or that game and he himself doesn't have many games and only 1 game on his Dreamcast, that he said he wouldn't trade in or every game in the world. So I dunno. Can never please everyone. I talked about getting Mario Kart and he said I need to get all the Mario Karts for every system or I'm not a real gamer. He always says things like that to me.
Last edited by Hopsinshadie on Apr 3rd, '14, 10:57, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Apr 3rd, '14, 10:58

Charlotte wrote:Hopsie come back to the Eminem section <3

How come u miss me
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Apr 3rd, '14, 11:41

Hopsinshadie wrote:Hey guys. I'm a little bit down. I did however buy 30 more ps2 games for 40 bucks from GS. I feel like I'm not caught up in games. Everyone is looking at Elderscroll, Titan Fall, INfamous 2nd son, and all these next gen games. I'm trying to get caught up with ps3 games, I'm still trying to beat ps2 games. And I'm struggling. I feel I'm behind, remember I stopped playing for a long time. I'm gonna need a lot of walk throughs but feel I'm cheating. I'll never have every great game on the market. I got a Wii U too, gotta give that love too. My buddy always criticizes me of not having this game or that game and he himself doesn't have many games and only 1 game on his Dreamcast, that he said he wouldn't trade in or every game in the world. So I dunno. Can never please everyone. I talked about getting Mario Kart and he said I need to get all the Mario Karts for every system or I'm not a real gamer. He always says things like that to me.

WAT

Tbh you care too much about whether someone sees you as a real gamer...if you game, enjoy doing it, and if that's pretty much your primary "hobby" then you are a real gamer. I'm a real gamer imo and I haven't played all of the Mario Karts lol.

Seriously tell your buddy he's a nosy prick who should mind his own gaming and not worry about yours.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Apr 4th, '14, 04:54

Charlotte wrote:I played Mario Kart once and I won the champions course and I also played Viva Piñata and Animal Crossing. I still identify myself as a true gamer. Hopsinshadie, you're as much a gamer as you feel. Don't let anyone tell you you're not a true gamer.

Charlotte, what gaming consoles do you own? No maybe I'm not a true gamer. I'm gaming now, but I wasn't gaming for about 6 years, after that whole thing with my X. I know, I know. But now I'm back into it and don't see myself every quitting. But I am not the most hardcore gamer. Usually I like to play for a couple of hours and then go outside or out. I'll even go to a movie sometimes just to get out. Gaming is like watching tv to me. You do it more some nights more than others. But I don't like to be ''tested'' on how up to date I am or what my library has. Funny how he accuses me of not having certain N64 games, but he sold an N64 for a racing wheel back in the days. He had my SNES and 64 for 6 years simply to collect and try to show off lol.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Apr 4th, '14, 05:57

Kill You wrote:Tbh you care too much about whether someone sees you as a real gamer...if you game, enjoy doing it, and if that's pretty much your primary "hobby" then you are a real gamer. I'm a real gamer imo and I haven't played all of the Mario Karts lol.

Seriously tell your buddy he's a nosy prick who should mind his own gaming and not worry about yours.

... "gamer" :facepalm
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby shadyblogger » Apr 4th, '14, 06:08

DetroitSkills wrote:cant believe this thread idea acttually workd

Lol so true. I can just imagine a little kid being given the permission to rant all he wants in a certain area and he sure does.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Apr 4th, '14, 11:20

Elision wrote:
Kill You wrote:Tbh you care too much about whether someone sees you as a real gamer...if you game, enjoy doing it, and if that's pretty much your primary "hobby" then you are a real gamer. I'm a real gamer imo and I haven't played all of the Mario Karts lol.

... "gamer" :facepalm

Are you fucking serious? Try hard? I was giving him advice, to do him, are you brain dead? Because you're butthurt everyone was telling you off the other day?

You do realize the posters after me made the SAME fucking assessment, right? And you also realize this is the GAMING SPOT, not Hip Hop Domain, so we are obviously going to talk about games and gamers. You fucking moron. Kill yourself and take the blue off your name, you have become a truly terrible poster in a short amount of time. :facepalm

Looks like Kill You has another obsessed angry poster who is going to respond every time I post. Oh god. What fun. I bolded the key words for you since you seem to have a tough time understanding.

/Killed You. Let your stupid, silly beef go and most of all GROW THE FUCK UP. :facepalm2 :shakehead:

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Apr 4th, '14, 22:18

I have a question about downloading games. Can they ever freeze on the 60 GB Model? MY GTA 4 obviously freezes but if I downloaded it, would it freeze?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Apr 5th, '14, 01:44

Why does it make a difference?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Apr 5th, '14, 03:52

Oh Miller, I have a Ps3 60 GB. I've read many others have the same problem, so I'm not sure if it's the disc or system compatibility. The disc was new.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Apr 5th, '14, 06:54

Kill You wrote:you're butthurt everyone was telling you off the other day?
wait, what? when?
Kill You wrote:You do realize the posters after me made the SAME fucking assessment, right?
Right but you're the only one being serious. HS clearly be trollin you
Kill You wrote:And you also realize this is the GAMING SPOT, not Hip Hop Domain, so we are obviously going to talk about games and gamers.
Referring to yourself as a "gamer" is ridiculous. It's what you call yourself when you have no actual form of credible accomplishment to identify yourself by. Everybody in the last 3 generations has actively played video games, yet you're the one walking around calling yourself a "gamer" as if it's a fuckin thing.
Kill You wrote:You fucking moron. Kill yourself and take the blue off your name, you have become a truly terrible poster in a short amount of time.
Are you implying that at one point I posted differently? I don't understand. At what point did I suddenly become a terrible poster? Also, in case you haven't noticed, I've asked on several occasions for my vet status to be removed. It's not worth having when people just get mad at you for it.
Kill You wrote:GROW THE FUCK UP.
Kill You wrote:I'm a real gamer
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hopsinshadie » Apr 7th, '14, 09:04

Here is my next question. For people who have PS3's and X Box one's how do they choose which system to buy multi plats for?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot