The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Skyrim

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Skyrim

Postby Kill You » Feb 5th, '12, 00:05

Stopped playing this since I got FF13, been playing that trying to beat it before I buy FF13-2. But I just HAD to pop this in today. I've fought 6 dragons so far today lol. It's crazy how many dragons there actually are in this game...one time today I fought one dragon and fought another one literally a minute after the last one fell. xD
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Feb 5th, '12, 10:34

Ahhh, similar shit happens to me all the time. I've learned to save every few minutes because you never know what's gonna pop up and kill you lol. I think that exact situation may have happened to me once with a dragon...I know there have been some instances where I'll be fighting some bandits or something and a dragon would pop up.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MikeBett » May 11th, '14, 04:21

Im very late...just got it...Frikkn amazing...but I always find myself wanting to do the main quests so much..but I wanna get the most out of the game, cuz the side quests are great...in asscreed I beat it too quick and get bored with side quests cuz I know the ending...how long is it just in the main missions? Should I definitely hold out on them as long as possible to get my 300 hours in? Lol....im at level 10 now and just completed the 7000 step greymane mission
MikeBett
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby KaZer » May 11th, '14, 05:39

someone told me that Skyrim is almost like Far Cry 3... Skyrim is better then FC3 and I played Far Cry 3, Damn i love that game... An amazing game for sure

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hadez » May 16th, '14, 08:12

MikeBett wrote:Im very late...just got it...Frikkn amazing...but I always find myself wanting to do the main quests so much..but I wanna get the most out of the game, cuz the side quests are great...in asscreed I beat it too quick and get bored with side quests cuz I know the ending...how long is it just in the main missions? Should I definitely hold out on them as long as possible to get my 300 hours in? Lol....im at level 10 now and just completed the 7000 step greymane mission

You can still do everything in the game after all main quests are done. You can do anything in any order you please and still be able to do anything.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby MikeBett » May 22nd, '14, 22:31

Hadez wrote:
MikeBett wrote:Im very late...just got it...Frikkn amazing...but I always find myself wanting to do the main quests so much..but I wanna get the most out of the game, cuz the side quests are great...in asscreed I beat it too quick and get bored with side quests cuz I know the ending...how long is it just in the main missions? Should I definitely hold out on them as long as possible to get my 300 hours in? Lol....im at level 10 now and just completed the 7000 step greymane mission

You can still do everything in the game after all main quests are done. You can do anything in any order you please and still be able to do anything.

I know im able to, I was asking if its like ass creed, how after yo beat it the Side quests become pointless and you lose interest in it....ive played enough of it now though that I see it doesn't matter, the side quests and main are a lot alike. Its hard to start playing this game cuz I know its such a commitment lol. I play like once a week......
But thanks for answering
MikeBett
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot