The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Skyrim

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Skyrim

Postby Hadez » May 27th, '11, 01:13

Where my Elder Scrolls fans at? (*ahem* McMaybe)

way hyped for this game.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Skyrim

Postby Blu » May 27th, '11, 01:58

Never played Elder Scrolls, gonna have to check out the series.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hadez » May 27th, '11, 02:12

Blu wrote:Never played Elder Scrolls, gonna have to check out the series.

did you play Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vagas?
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Blu » May 27th, '11, 02:17

Hadez wrote:

I played a little bit of Fallout 3.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Hadez » May 27th, '11, 02:35

Blu wrote:
Hadez wrote:

I played a little bit of Fallout 3.

the Elder Scrolls plays like that, but in a traditional fantasy world (i.e. Lord of the Rings-esque)
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Maybe » May 27th, '11, 02:38

FUCK YEAH. FUCK YEAH. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hadez » May 27th, '11, 02:44

Maybe wrote:FUCK YEAH. FUCK YEAH. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

that's what i like to hear. Elder Scrolls gets slept on a lot. it's a shame. Bethesda has more dedication to the series than any other devs have towards their games. with the exception of maybe Bioware. they're pretty consistent about their games.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Maybe » May 27th, '11, 02:51

Hadez wrote:
Maybe wrote:FUCK YEAH. FUCK YEAH. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

that's what i like to hear. Elder Scrolls gets slept on a lot. it's a shame. Bethesda has more dedication to the series than any other devs have towards their games. with the exception of maybe Bioware. they're pretty consistent about their games.

I've watched every preview available and have come to this conclusion: It will blow any other open world game to pieces. Dragons can come down and attack towns at random? That's freaking awesome.

I agree, though. It is slept on (other than the fact that it sells millions of copies). You just don't hear a lot about it...
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hadez » May 27th, '11, 02:56

Maybe wrote:
Hadez wrote:

I've watched every preview available and have come to this conclusion: It will blow any other open world game to pieces. Dragons can come down and attack towns at random? That's freaking awesome.

I agree, though. It is slept on (other than the fact that it sells millions of copies). You just don't hear a lot about it...

my thoughts exactly (on everything you said).

to this day i haven't completed a quest line in Morrowind because i run off the road and explore, discover new things, die, explore more, start over with my new found knowledge, etc... and yet i always come back to it.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Maybe » May 27th, '11, 03:03

Same here. I finished Morrowind, but it took me YEARS. I just couldn't stop exploring/finding new misc quests to do by talking to people... That game was so ambitious.

I heard this will be bigger in terms of things to do than Oblivion (like how in Fallout 3 you had SO many options). This is like Oblivion and Fallout 3 combined with better graphics, a refined world, a new more stable engine, and an awesome storyline picking up where Oblivion left off.

I can't fucking wait man.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hadez » May 27th, '11, 03:25

it really sounds like the best of both worlds. i thoroughly enjoyed both games, but i lean towards Oblivion (perhaps because i played Elder Scrolls before Fallout). but i like that they're using a similar perk system to Fallout 3. i strongly disliked how they worked in Oblivion.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Chet Starr » May 27th, '11, 05:57

Morrowind is my fucking favorite in the series. I even had the crappy xbox version but it was so mind blowing. I could finally live out my fantasy day dreams. I remember claiming a cave as my own, I even drew a math so I could always find it. Still need to beat it.

Oblivion - loved it, still need to beat it.

I can't wait, I hope to Jesus I can get it on launch day
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Maybe » May 27th, '11, 05:58

Hadez wrote:it really sounds like the best of both worlds. i thoroughly enjoyed both games, but i lean towards Oblivion (perhaps because i played Elder Scrolls before Fallout). but i like that they're using a similar perk system to Fallout 3. i strongly disliked how they worked in Oblivion.

Same here. This will be the game Oblivion should have been and the true "proper" comeback that Morrowind deserved. I mean, Oblivion was awesome (in my top 5 favorite games), but it was a step back from Morrowind in terms of scale.

This should fix everything wrong with Oblivion and Fallout, and make them one amazing chapter in the Elder Scrolls series.

@Starr: Yeah, it's an amazing game. Just exploring keeps you absorbed and engrossed for months.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chet Starr » May 27th, '11, 06:01

I wish fast travel would be gone again (like Morrowind)

One of my favorite things was having to pack up enough supplies. Having to consider how long the journey would take, and if I could even surive the enemies.

Yet I know this game will have fast travel, oh well I won't bitch lol
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Verses » May 27th, '11, 14:50

Really looking forward to this, hope to god it lives up to the hype lol, it'll be too disappointing if it doesn't. Definitely happy at the comparison of it being more like Morrowind than Oblivion...And I'm being optimistic in hoping for the return of levitation.
Verses
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Next

Return to Gaming Spot