The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Skyrim

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Skyrim

Postby Solace » Aug 27th, '11, 01:34

What did it increase the level cap to? On regular Fallout it's just 21 right?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Aug 27th, '11, 02:32

Solace wrote:What did it increase the level cap to? On regular Fallout it's just 21 right?

30 I believe. That was worth the money alone, but it also added bad-ass perks, and like I said above, a nice long-ish campaign with awesome new weapons and stuff.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Aug 27th, '11, 06:30

Only 30? Really a game that offers so much to the player shouldn't have it capped at 21 in the first place. But that's good regardless. Skyrim's going to have some interesting dragon shit I suppose.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Aug 27th, '11, 09:12

Solace wrote:Only 30? Really a game that offers so much to the player shouldn't have it capped at 21 in the first place. But that's good regardless. Skyrim's going to have some interesting dragon shit I suppose.

Yeah, that and the demo showed the town and its layout... how the towns people walk around, and interact with each other... it's realistic in a sense, but also kind of comforting. It's nice to see other people that you can interact with when the game is so massive.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Sep 4th, '11, 04:17

Yeah that looked dope. With each drop of these games it feels like the virtual world is becoming more real each time. :whistle:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Sep 4th, '11, 06:43

Solace wrote:Yeah that looked dope. With each drop of these games it feels like the virtual world is becoming more real each time. :whistle:

Kind of scary, huh?
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Sep 4th, '11, 07:17

:'( I don't need virtual reality to be so realistic when the real world is tough enough.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Sep 11th, '11, 09:39

1 fucking month away.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hadez » Sep 12th, '11, 05:36

Maybe wrote:1 fucking month away.

you know it comes out in November right? 2 months.
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Solace » Sep 12th, '11, 12:20

Lol what a kick in the nuts. ^
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Sep 12th, '11, 15:57

i hope the game aint glitchy cuz they packed it up to under 8 gigs.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Maybe » Sep 13th, '11, 01:54

Hadez wrote:
Maybe wrote:1 fucking month away.

you know it comes out in November right? 2 months.

Haha I know bro, type. Been using the net on my phone the last few days.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby OMEGA » Sep 13th, '11, 01:55

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:i hope the game aint glitchy cuz they packed it up to under 8 gigs.

It's a Bethesda game. You can bet your ass it will be plagued with glitches at launch.
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Sep 13th, '11, 14:08

OMEGA wrote:
Devil'sAdvocate wrote:i hope the game aint glitchy cuz they packed it up to under 8 gigs.

It's a Bethesda game. You can bet your ass it will be plagued with glitches at launch.

i know,thats why i posted that in the first place.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Maybe » Sep 14th, '11, 00:22

Todd Howard said it won't be the same as a regular Bethesda title. It's using the creation engine, which processes things much faster in real-time. It'll have bugs because its a HUGE world, not because it's a Bethesda game. Although, I doubt it'll be disgustingly buggy like the Fallout 3/Vegas games. Oblivion wasn't terribly bugged at launch, but Fallout was (with the pixel shaders and higher rendering it was pushed to the engines limits).
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot