The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

new madden

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

new madden

Postby inq26 » Jul 15th, '05, 01:33

Is ne one else amped up about the new madden comin besides me.....its looks tight as hell.....cant wait for it.......they gonna do it again
inq26
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Yea dawg

Postby ITSSHADYBITCH » Jul 15th, '05, 07:05

YEa man it does look good...i just bought Ncaa 2006...it's bad ass....graphics are so nice and cant wait to see what maddens look like...they have that passing zone or something new this year right?
ITSSHADYBITCH
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kwick » Aug 2nd, '05, 23:16

madden is the greatest video game series ever. when the new madden is released i'm sure there's plenty of people taking days off from work just to play. man i can't wait 8)
kwick
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kirbee » Aug 12th, '05, 20:39

got it soon as it came out (Xbox of course), it's pretty bad ass.. to me anyway since i didn't buy Madden 05.. do anyone know if there will be a new ESPN one coming out?
Kirbee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby 56King » Aug 13th, '05, 04:39

EA bought up all the rights for the NFL's rosters and team names for five years. So I heard ESPN wasn't gon' to come out wit a football game this year. The only other football game comin out soon is Blitz: The League which looks hard as hell.
56King
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Gaming Spot