The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

You Guys Are Gonna Smack Me For This...

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

You Guys Are Gonna Smack Me For This...

Postby Kill You » Mar 8th, '13, 12:42

...but I've never played ANY of the Diablos. Ever. I recently downloaded the free version of Diablo 3 and I enjoy it but don't want to pay 60 bucks for the full version, at least right now...Not that I can't buy the game, I'm going to Gamestop today and I'm going to be leaving with a Diablo game....which one I should get is the one I'm asking. Because they got Diablo 2 for 20 bucks there and I've heard it's one of the best PC games ever.

So what I'm asking is, as a Diablo noob and everything, should I purchase Diablo 2 and fuck around with that for a while until I'm ready for 3 or should I just go ahead and go all out and get 3? Decisions, decisions...fellow gamers, help me out here.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: You Guys Are Gonna Smack Me For This...

Postby Chet Starr » Mar 8th, '13, 12:48

I've never been the biggest fan of Diablo. It's like Borderlands (I guess I should say Borderlands is like Diablo) it's just one big loot hunt. Killing hordes after hordes and finding equipment and shiny thing.

But it was badass the one time I got to LAN with my friend. He lugged his huge box pc over to my house when I was a kid, and we got to play some fun co-op. Made the game lots more fun.

I would say 2 only cause I haven't played 3 yet.
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Fleka » Mar 8th, '13, 12:52

I played it and didn`t like it.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Mar 8th, '13, 12:57

Chet Starr wrote:I've never been the biggest fan of Diablo. It's like Borderlands (I guess I should say Borderlands is like Diablo) it's just one big loot hunt. Killing hordes after hordes and finding equipment and shiny thing.

But it was badass the one time I got to LAN with my friend. He lugged his huge box pc over to my house when I was a kid, and we got to play some fun co-op. Made the game lots more fun.

I would say 2 only cause I haven't played 3 yet.

Yeah, you are right. It ultimately is just a big loot hunt.

Probably gonna go with Diablo 2 then. That way if I don't like it I'm only out 20 bucks instead of 60. And if I do like it I'll play that until I'm ready for 3. And also that way I could also possibly buy a 360 game or something. Thanks for your input. :y:

Haven't made the decision yet but it seems like I'm going with 2. Still up for being convinced otherwise though. I'm not usually one to care that much about graphics (I play old games all the time, for example) but Diablo 2 kind of turns me off because of them. It might be because I started on 3, where the graphics are pretty good idk...
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SliK » Mar 8th, '13, 13:09

Diablo 2 Lord of destruction is fucking amazing. It is the best game of all time.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Mar 9th, '13, 14:29

Went with Diablo 3. Gut feeling. I don't regret my decision it's very fun.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Just Silver » Mar 9th, '13, 14:58

ive never played any either no interest as well lol
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Mar 9th, '13, 15:07

I didn't have any interest at first either, but idk...my friend was just like "you have a brand new computer why don't you ever play games on it?" I told him I play The Old Republic and he said I needed to try Diablo so I downloaded the free version of Diablo 3 to try it out and loved it. Then I made this thread.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Gaming Spot