The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The New Tomb Raider

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: The New Tomb Raider

Postby viJilance » Apr 18th, '13, 04:16

I'd rather play as a womb raider.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Apr 18th, '13, 18:55

BigBoss wrote:
KaZer wrote:I've always wanted to play Uncharted games but I have 360. I would like to get Tomb Raider one of those days, Lara looks hotter then ever and its that chick in Grey's Anatomy latest season.

As for Revengeance, it looks bad ass but I think its quick and short kind of game. I can't wait for MGS: Ground Zero

>Being a faggot with 360
>ps3 master race

Choose one

Faggot with 360...

Seriously though 360 exclusives >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuck a PS3. Only good exclusives on there are MGS4, Sly Cooper, Uncharted, and God of War. Rest is trash.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby KaZer » Apr 18th, '13, 19:11

Kill You wrote:
BigBoss wrote:
KaZer wrote:I've always wanted to play Uncharted games but I have 360. I would like to get Tomb Raider one of those days, Lara looks hotter then ever and its that chick in Grey's Anatomy latest season.

As for Revengeance, it looks bad ass but I think its quick and short kind of game. I can't wait for MGS: Ground Zero

>Being a faggot with 360
>ps3 master race

Choose one

Faggot with 360...

Seriously though 360 exclusives >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuck a PS3. Only good exclusives on there are MGS4, Sly Cooper, Uncharted, and God of War. Rest is trash.

tbfh, Kill You is right. There are a lot of games under xbox that are far better then ps3

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » Apr 18th, '13, 19:26

Kill You wrote:Seriously though 360 exclusives >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuck a PS3. Only good exclusives on there are MGS4, Sly Cooper, Uncharted, and God of War. Rest is trash.

The Last of Us looks promising. Personally I thought MGS4 was trash. Heavy Rain was interesting but only worth one play through. Infamous, was good, other than that I feel both exclusives >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fucking suck. lel.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Apr 19th, '13, 09:57

Resistance is trash, I tried to play all three and none grabbed my attention at all. Storyline is awful, characters are terrible and the graphics are incredibly sub-par for PS3. Sold all three very quickly. Infamous is okay, absolutely nothing special at all. It did the same thing Crackdown tried to do on the 360 before it. LittleBigPlanet is boring to me but I see why people call it great. Playstation exclusives just don't grab my attention.

360 has Halo (which is bigger than any Sony franchise), Gears of War (pretty huge, maybe not bigger than every PS exclusive but bigger than most of them), Fable, Forza, Dance Central, Crackdown and they were all pretty big upon release. Halo, Gears, and Fable are still huge. Plus all those Kinect games it now has are all pretty popular. PS3 exclusives die very quickly.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby 12characters » Apr 19th, '13, 16:07

Kill You wrote:Resistance is trash, I tried to play all three and none grabbed my attention at all. Storyline is awful, characters are terrible and the graphics are incredibly sub-par for PS3. Sold all three very quickly. Infamous is okay, absolutely nothing special at all. It did the same thing Crackdown tried to do on the 360 before it. LittleBigPlanet is boring to me but I see why people call it great. Playstation exclusives just don't grab my attention.

360 has Halo (which is bigger than any Sony franchise), Gears of War (pretty huge, maybe not bigger than every PS exclusive but bigger than most of them), Fable, Forza, Dance Central, Crackdown and they were all pretty big upon release. Halo, Gears, and Fable are still huge. Plus all those Kinect games it now has are all pretty popular. PS3 exclusives die very quickly.

Are we talking success or preferences because you're not really being consistent.

That being said, I love all my consoles (probably the 360 more), but most of those xbox exclusives you mentioned are pretty horrible even if they did do well at one time (it's not like the PS ones did that much worse tbh). New Fable games make me cry (and they're not that huge anymore). Plus, Miller's right. You listed 4 great PS exclusives, 5 if you include LBP (which you even said is understandable). That's nothing to sneeze at, especially because these are franchises and not just one game.

Damn with Last of Us coming out, I may have to start getting on my Playstation again.
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Apr 20th, '13, 11:49

Miller wrote:Because they are constantly pushing out something new. I'm not getting into a console war. Nobody will ever win ever. I love both of them.

But you told me that 360 doesn't have as many big exclusives, was only listing some lol. I have no qualms with the PS3, I liked it when I owned one. But I'm an Xbox guy and never turned on my PS3 except to play the few exclusives it does have that I do like. Guess it's just preference but PS exclusives are INCREDIBLY lame for me lol. I agree though, let's not do this in this thread. I really wanted to just make the point that 360 exclusives are better and that it has just as many if not more than the PS3.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 23rd, '13, 06:07

Tomb Raider has always been a huge pleasure of mine. I played the shit outta 2 when I was a kid. I even paid for Angel Of Darkness..ugggh
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Gaming Spot