The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What FF7 Would Look Like If It Was Made In France

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

What FF7 Would Look Like If It Was Made In France

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 23rd, '13, 11:17

TBT: The Black Tower is an unashamed tribute to the late-1990s, when Final Fantasy games weren't afraid to toss polygonal characters on static backgrounds and your text backgrounds were a very rich blue.

Imagine Final Fantasy VII, then - or, on second look, maybe Final Fantasy VIII - made for the PC and developed in the 21st century.

The work of just three people, TBT is currently up on Steam Greenlight, and if you don't believe me about the Final Fantasy stuff, just watch the video above.
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Re: What FF7 Would Look Like If It Was Made In France

Postby Kill You » Apr 24th, '13, 13:43

This looks pretty cool. I loved Final Fantasy 7. I think Square should just straight up remake it with awesome graphics and voice-acting. Or at least make it similar to what these guys did, have it have a lot of the same elements just look better.

If they did this for the PS4 then I would consider buying one.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Gaming Spot