The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Xbox One Discussion Thread

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Xbox One Discussion Thread

Postby Steve Spag » May 22nd, '13, 16:13

Yes, I'm also excited about the new Halo TV series and Steven Spielberg being involved can only bring great things. I'm looking forward to the next Halo game as well. Halo 4 is probably my favourite Halo game to date, and I've been a big fan since the original release for the original Xbox. 343 did an amazing job without Bungie and I'm really happy they are continuing the series. Speaking of Bungie they have a new game called "Destiny" coming out soon, looks pretty cool.

Battlefield 4 is going to look SOOOO good on the Xbox One, I can't wait.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 22nd, '13, 16:19

12characters wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:I'm still a Halo guy, I'm definitely going to get the Xbox. I still love gears of war and I still cling on to the hope of there being a new one.

Not going to buy a console just for those two though :/

Speaking of new Halo shit, I'm really looking forward to the new series. I actually liked Forward Unto Dawn so this could be dope, especially with Spielberg :)

Most of my friends are xbox guys and tbh I can't wait for gta v and tbh the most fun I've ever had was playing free works with my friends just fucking around. I sure Xbox will come out with new cool games. I will still see what would be the better deal for me whether its the Xbox or play station.
Just Silver wrote:Halo is cool but thats for hardcore gamers or if u get lucky

Really? Halo is super easy, I kick ass at it.

@steve word the new battlefield looks nice
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Just Silver » May 22nd, '13, 18:42

yea i liked halo 3 but i never bought the maps
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Just Silver » May 22nd, '13, 20:24

spielberg isnt in his prime
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 22nd, '13, 20:39

Master Chief was Terrible on Foward unto dawn, he spoke way too much, his voice was gay, his armor was gay. The good thing was the covenant actually looked cool.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » May 22nd, '13, 23:06

I think i may wait at least 6 months,plus i like to Mod.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Steve Spag » May 23rd, '13, 00:08

Here's another informative article; http://gizmodo.com/the-new-xbox-everyth ... -509033619

Some quotes that stood out to me:

The 500GB HDD in the Xbox One is not removable, but that's less of an issue because you can expand storage using the high speed USB3.0 ports.

Xbox Live is getting a massive overhaul as well. It currently runs on 15,000 servers, but it's going to go to 300,000 this year. Insane. You'll be able to access your movies, music, games, and saves from anywhere. The Xbox One is NOT always online. However, Kotaku's Stephen Totilo was told that even offline, single player games require a connection once every 24 hours.

It will release 15 games in the first year of the Xbox One, eight of which will be brand new franchies.

All Call of Duty downloadable content (DLC) will launch first on Xbox One.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Dante » May 23rd, '13, 00:09

I don't understand the whole "always online" ordeal. What's the point of having it constantly online?
Dante
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 12characters » May 23rd, '13, 02:29

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Master Chief was Terrible on Foward unto dawn, he spoke way too much, his voice was gay, his armor was gay. The good thing was the covenant actually looked cool.

no ur gay :(

Dante wrote:I don't understand the whole "always online" ordeal. What's the point of having it constantly online?

It's also going to be always on tbh
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 23rd, '13, 03:05

12characters wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Master Chief was Terrible on Foward unto dawn, he spoke way too much, his voice was gay, his armor was gay. The good thing was the covenant actually looked cool.

The movie was still good but seriously Master Chief sucked major ass. He was the complete opposite from his halo game self. Master Chief would never and I mean NEVER make a cornyass line, he answered to every single body I was shocked. Not only that but his voice is so kick ass, but in the movie he sounded like some scrub it was a mess. Plus the costume 0/10, I've seen amateurs make a better Chief armor tbh tbh
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby LIL_B » May 23rd, '13, 03:07

halo sux
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 23rd, '13, 03:08

ok
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby 12characters » May 23rd, '13, 03:14

PAINKILLƎR wrote:
12characters wrote:

The movie was still good but seriously Master Chief sucked major ass. He was the complete opposite from his halo game self. Master Chief would never and I mean NEVER make a cornyass line, he answered to every single body I was shocked. Not only that but his voice is so kick ass, but in the movie he sounded like some scrub it was a mess. Plus the costume 0/10, I've seen amateurs make a better Chief armor tbh tbh

no u suck major ass :(

But seriously, I don't think he was as epic as Steve Downes (who is?) nor do I think everything he said was gold, but seriously that ruined it for you? Yeah he talked to everybody, but that's because he was--I don't know... saving them? He sounded like a hero in this one; not like a gay scrub at all. 0/10 rly? That armor looked badass. Sure there may be better cosplayers, but this one didn't look bad at all.
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » May 23rd, '13, 03:23

One more article on why the Xbox One isn't as bad as some people are thinking (this is a good read!) http://tay.kotaku.com/everything-you-ha ... -509249274
Last edited by Steve Spag on May 23rd, '13, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 23rd, '13, 03:23

12characters wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:
12characters wrote:no ur gay :(

no u suck major ass :(

But seriously, I don't think he was as epic as Steve Downes (who is?) nor do I think everything he said was gold, but seriously that ruined it for you? Yeah he talked to everybody, but that's because he was--I don't know... saving them? He sounded like a hero in this one; not like a gay scrub at all. 0/10 rly? That armor looked badass. Sure there may be better cosplayers, but this one didn't look bad at all.

Naw it didn't ruin the movie for me, I actually really liked it, I was just greatly disappointed with Master Chief he was that bad, lets put it this way, if I were one of those student/recruit soldiers I would have taken my chances and fought by myself because tbh when I saw Chief in the film I laughed, the hideous giant 117 on his chest was terrible, his armor appeared to be plastic. It was an imposter!
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot