The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Xbox One vs PS4

Xbox One
12%
PS4
51%
Both (XB1 & PS4)
3%
Neither
6%
PC f'sho!
18%
Wii U
9%

Total votes : 65

Re: Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 08:51

Kill You wrote:
Did you even TRY to play the PS3? You truly did miss an era of spectacular games. What PS3 games did you play? What 360 games, if you owned one?

I tried Tiger Woods, Grand Turismo, NBA 2k13, MLB 13, and I've seen the youtube video for the Last Of Us. The controls felt awkward as hell. PS3 has no classics, That's why I don't know many titles. No MDK? No crash Bandicoot? What ever happened to Time Crisis? No Spyro?
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 08:55

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:
Did you even TRY to play the PS3? You truly did miss an era of spectacular games. What PS3 games did you play? What 360 games, if you owned one?

I tried Tiger Woods, Grand Turismo, NBA 2k13, MLB 13, and I've seen the youtube video for the Last Of Us. The controls felt awkward as hell. PS3 has no classics, That's why I don't know many titles. No MDK? No crash Bandicoot? What ever happened to Time Crisis? No Spyro?

So all sports games and none of the great games. Not even Metal Gear Solid 4, shame on you. Try again then come back.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 09:02

Kill You wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:
So all sports games and none of the great games. Not even Metal Gear Solid 4, shame on you. Try again then come back.

PS3 has a MGS?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 09:15

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:

PS3 has a MGS?

Yes, lol. MGS4. It should be 8 bucks or less at Gamestop by now lol. It came out in 2008 to rave reviews, it was the reason I had bought a PS3 in the first place. 10/10 game.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 09:21

Huh... But I don't know if it will be as good as MGS 1 with PS1. That was the game of the year. That was the true original. Also, PS2 has Grand Theft Auto 3, PS1 had sick games from Squaresoft like Syphon Filter and MDK. I don't like the first person shooters on PS3 as much as I like the third person shooters. The first person shooting experience is awkward, the controls are always too complicated.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 09:24

Hopsinshadie wrote:Huh... But I don't know if it will be as good as MGS 1 with PS1. That was the game of the year. That was the true original. Also, PS2 has Grand Theft Auto 3, PS1 had sick games from Squaresoft like Syphon Filter and MDK. I don't like the first person shooters on PS3 as much as I like the third person shooters. The first person shooting experience is awkward, the controls are always too complicated.

You worry too much about "original" and "old school" and all that shit lol. MGS4 got almost perfect scores. Universal acclaim. Crawl out from under your rock, go buy a PS4 and MGS4, and go have the time of your life. It's just as good as the other MGS titles.

GTA4 and 5 are both better than GTA3 lol play them and see for yourself. Universal acclaim from those as well. Halo has acclaim (for Xbox though), Uncharted has acclaim, Bioshock has acclaim especially the latest one, you are missing out on SO many games I truly do feel bad for you.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 09:39

Kill You wrote:You worry too much about "original" and "old school" and all that shit lol. MGS4 got almost perfect scores. Universal acclaim. Crawl out from under your rock, go buy a PS4 and MGS4, and go have the time of your life. It's just as good as the other MGS titles.

GTA4 and 5 are both better than GTA3 lol play them and see for yourself. Universal acclaim from those as well. Halo has acclaim (for Xbox though), Uncharted has acclaim, Bioshock has acclaim especially the latest one, you are missing out on SO many games I truly do feel bad for you.

I honestly feel that you don't respect the older games enough. Yes, I love originals. It helps me go back to a time when gaming was fun. I'm not under a rock I have a 360 remember? I have Bioshock, I don't like it. I don't know what to do in the game. Not interested in Halo, it looks real hard and technical.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 13:15

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Kill You wrote:You worry too much about "original" and "old school" and all that shit lol. MGS4 got almost perfect scores. Universal acclaim. Crawl out from under your rock, go buy a PS4 and MGS4, and go have the time of your life. It's just as good as the other MGS titles.

I honestly feel that you don't respect the older games enough. Yes, I love originals. It helps me go back to a time when gaming was fun. I'm not under a rock I have a 360 remember? I have Bioshock, I don't like it. I don't know what to do in the game. Not interested in Halo, it looks real hard and technical.

I have given no indication whatsoever that I don't respect the old school games lol I GREW UP on them but the new ones are amazing still. I think you're not giving the next gen a chance. Or current gen.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 14:09

Kill You if you respect them, please keep some. It's like keeping Eminem's cds. Have respect.

Btw, have you ever played MDK? Miss that game so much. No Ps4 game can come close to it.

Syphon Filter > COD

Now that I'm older, I regret ever selling some ps1 games. Guess I needed the money. So many cheap titles to choose from, I'll never need a pricey PS4. Why waste all that money when you get great games under 10 bucks?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 13th, '14, 14:17

:facepalm
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 14:39

Take a look @ this link comparing Grand Turismo's graphics from PS1 to the PS3 version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgT5Zhf5CPI

EVERYONE says the PS1 version was better. I think so too. PS3 boring and slow!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 13th, '14, 16:39

Oh MAAAAAAA GOD!!! check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCGydpJXIOg

It's call of duty ghost. Is this for ps3 or ps4 or 360?

I hate to say it but it looks unbelievable. I never checked out any COD games because I always thought it was stupid. This one time I played a game at some guys house, I think it was COD, and I couldn't find my way anywhere, controls sucked. But dam that video looks unbelievable. I can't believe how REAL it looks. I can't believe it.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 13th, '14, 16:42

Hopsinshadie wrote:Oh MAAAAAAA GOD!!! check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCGydpJXIOg

I hate to say it but it looks unbelievable. I never checked out any COD games because I always thought it was stupid. This one time I played a game at some guys house, I think it was COD, and I couldn't find my way anywhere, controls sucked. But dam that video looks unbelievable. I can't believe how REAL it looks. I can't believe it.

Just a shame the game is garbage. I sold mine just over a week after launch :n: :n:
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 13th, '14, 17:10

Hopsinshadie wrote:Oh MAAAAAAA GOD!!! check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCGydpJXIOg

Ghosts has shit graphics. Realistic my ass.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 13th, '14, 20:38

I take it dude has never seen Battlefield 4 and the power Frostbite 3.0 brings to the table if he thinks COD looks so amazing, lmao.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot