The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Xbox One vs PS4

Xbox One
12%
PS4
51%
Both (XB1 & PS4)
3%
Neither
6%
PC f'sho!
18%
Wii U
9%

Total votes : 65

Re: Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jan 13th, '14, 20:45

Sa.....Hopsinshadie bigging up ghosts cause it got that shitty Eminem song promoting it
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 21:28

yoda you can call me wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Oh MAAAAAAA GOD!!! check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCGydpJXIOg

It's call of duty ghost. Is this for ps3 or ps4 or 360?

I hate to say it but it looks unbelievable. I never checked out any COD games because I always thought it was stupid. This one time I played a game at some guys house, I think it was COD, and I couldn't find my way anywhere, controls sucked. But dam that video looks unbelievable. I can't believe how REAL it looks. I can't believe it.

Just a shame the game is garbage. I sold mine just over a week after launch :n: :n:

You think Ghosts is garbage? I enjoy it, myself. Single-player is nice, multi-player is fun although Battlefield 4 is much better. But I find myself playing Ghosts a whole lot. I've never been a big fan of COD, have always trashed it in the past but Ghosts I find myself thoroughly enjoying.

I have it on Xbox One HS and it looks pretty amazing. BF4 looks even better than Ghosts does, too.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoda you can call me » Jan 13th, '14, 22:15

Kill You wrote:
yoda you can call me wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Oh MAAAAAAA GOD!!! check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCGydpJXIOg

It's call of duty ghost. Is this for ps3 or ps4 or 360?

I hate to say it but it looks unbelievable. I never checked out any COD games because I always thought it was stupid. This one time I played a game at some guys house, I think it was COD, and I couldn't find my way anywhere, controls sucked. But dam that video looks unbelievable. I can't believe how REAL it looks. I can't believe it.

Just a shame the game is garbage. I sold mine just over a week after launch :n: :n:

You think Ghosts is garbage? I enjoy it, myself. Single-player is nice, multi-player is fun although Battlefield 4 is much better. But I find myself playing Ghosts a whole lot. I've never been a big fan of COD, have always trashed it in the past but Ghosts I find myself thoroughly enjoying.

I have it on Xbox One HS and it looks pretty amazing. BF4 looks even better than Ghosts does, too.

The only reason i got Cod Ghosts was because of the Multiplayer, not really interested in any other game mode tbh.. I found the experience horrible, It caters for snipers and campers and it's incredibly boring imo. The last decent Cod was, Blops 1 for me, i don't know why i keep buying games from this franchise. Ghosts was the nail in the coffin though..I played Battlefield 3 but i couldn't really get into it tbh. I'm done with FPS mulptiplayer games now like. Until something awesome comes along
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 22:36

Destiny is coming, have no fear. That is what pisses me off about Ghosts are all the faggot snipers.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 14th, '14, 00:42

Steve Spag wrote:I take it dude has never seen Battlefield 4 and the power Frostbite 3.0 brings to the table if he thinks COD looks so amazing, lmao.

I just youtubed Battlefield 4 and COD ghost seems to look better
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 14th, '14, 02:53

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:I take it dude has never seen Battlefield 4 and the power Frostbite 3.0 brings to the table if he thinks COD looks so amazing, lmao.

Lol get your eyes checked for real.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 14th, '14, 03:24

Miller wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:

Once again confirmed troll. Im done responding to any of his posts.

For real.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 14th, '14, 03:29

You guys are weak. Just because I prefer one game's graphics over another doesn't mean I'm trolling. You are just hurt because of my opinion. COD Ghosts looks so real that its graphics can't be improved. BF4 looks alright, but not on Ghosts level. I'm talking about the graphics, not the GP.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 14th, '14, 12:06

Hopsinshadie wrote:You guys are weak. Just because I prefer one game's graphics over another doesn't mean I'm trolling. You are just hurt because of my opinion. COD Ghosts looks so real that its graphics can't be improved. BF4 looks alright, but not on Ghosts level. I'm talking about the graphics, not the GP.

BF4 technically looks better, I own both games, trust me lol. Ghosts is brighter and probably prettier but BF4 looks closer to realism.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 14th, '14, 19:23

Hopsinshadie wrote:You guys are weak. Just because I prefer one game's graphics over another doesn't mean I'm trolling. You are just hurt because of my opinion. COD Ghosts looks so real that its graphics can't be improved. BF4 looks alright, but not on Ghosts level. I'm talking about the graphics, not the GP.

Ghosts has outdated graphics. Even BLOPS 2 has better textures than that hunk of shit.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 14th, '14, 21:07

Basedshady wrote:
Snake897 wrote:

Ghosts has outdated graphics. Even BLOPS 2 has better textures than that hunk of shit.

How the fuck can HopsinShadie go from calling Einhander a dope game to going in here and saying an up-ressed last gen game looks realistic while BF4 actually has realistically modeled and licensed guns and shit and is on a much larger scale.

Blops 2 was a fantastic looking game for last-gen, really surprised me. I bet Treyarch is going to have something nice this year.

Not only that, but BLOPS 2 at least TRIED to do something innovative with the singleplayer. Ghosts is just pure shit. About as if not more linear than fucking MoH: Warfighter.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 14th, '14, 23:04

naw ghosts looks more real.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jan 15th, '14, 01:34

Hopsinshadie wrote:naw ghosts looks more real.

No it doesn't lol it's simply not true.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 15th, '14, 02:48

If you're partially blind, sure. Or maybe you live in a parallel dimension.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 15th, '14, 03:19

Snake897 wrote:

If you're partially blind, sure. Or maybe you live in a parallel dimension.

On the ps4 it's the shit, based off of youtube. Check this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m3Kv8K-4Ss

I've never seen anything more real, it's so real it's scary. Can't say the same for BF4
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot