The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Xbox One vs PS4

Xbox One
12%
PS4
51%
Both (XB1 & PS4)
3%
Neither
6%
PC f'sho!
18%
Wii U
9%

Total votes : 65

Re: Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 29th, '14, 17:47

Snake897 wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:Sadly it won't be coming to Canada :'(

WHAT? FUCK YOU SONY

Yeah, I hope it's just a rumour blown out of proportion.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 30th, '14, 12:14

Honestly I'm looking at Infamous 2nd son on youtube and it just looks like a PS2 game. The graphics are slightly more high def, but I just don't see how this game is even better than PS3 games.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 30th, '14, 13:47

Hopsinshadie wrote:Honestly I'm looking at Infamous 2nd son on youtube and it just looks like a PS2 game. The graphics are slightly more high def, but I just don't see how this game is even better than PS3 games.

Someone ban this fucking troll. Not much pisses me off, especially on the internet, but this kid is a fucking dummy.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 30th, '14, 15:42

Steve it bothers me that you would get pissed at what I wrote. Wasn't my intention. My feeling is that ps4 is a wanna be real life graphics system where as PS1 and 2 was perfect, but not overcooked.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 1st, '14, 23:42

Getting the X Box 360 was a bad decision. I feel like I let Playstation down. PS1 and 2 were so loyal to me, why did I have to jump ship and ditch them? I think that's why I stopped becoming a gamer. It was the 360 that killed the experience. I should have stayed loyal to sony and I shall never forsaken them again. I was like Kill You. I hopped on the x box band wagon due to falling for the hype. After everything PS did for me.

Playstation rules. I can't wait to get a PS4 based on the information I've gathered. I will always love ps1 and ps2. But I want to get a new toy one day and when ps4 comes out with more games, I hope I'll be able to afford it by then. I'm really excited. Based on youtube videos and reviews, I'm sure the ps4 is the better choice. Btw, I want the system that is committed to the experience, I'm not interested in getting a system that's all about facebook, youtube, and netflix. Ummm I already have those things, why do i need them again? Playstation is a true system. Built by real gamers, for gamers. Microsoft only knows about a computer. I love the Playstation logo. Love the vibe, the family. I'll even wear a PS shirt. PS has been around nearly 20 years. I'm stoked to go back to PS. I wanna be an authentic fan. One who is faithful. I chose X BOX 36- over ps3 last time and I want to go back to Playstation. Playstation forever.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 6th, '14, 13:52

Miller wrote:I dont know if it's because I'm a wuss or what but Outlast is scary as balls.

LOL I know right? I'm only playing this game at night time to capture that eerie feeling. Played it for the first time last night for a good while and damn, creepy as hell! I screamed like a girl when you see those bodies hanging from the ceiling towards the beginning.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 6th, '14, 16:54

I probably look like a fool because I was hating on PS4 and talking about how much better PS1 is. And now I'm all hopping on the Sony bandwagon. I never intended to look like a fool. It wasn't PS4 that I hated, I think it really was X Box one. I don't know any titles that I'm remotely interested in. But Sony is where it's at, it has all the good games that I would ever want, no disrespect to Kill You. Kill You, I might sell my 360 and just get it back later on when it's real cheap if I want to play Halo. By that time maybe Halo will be on PS4?

I don't mean to contradict myself. I'm sorry. I still love old games, but old games are new games to me because I have not played games in years.... That's probably why I'm so excited to become a gamer again. It really was my ex that stopped me from doing all this. But she's done. I am really into Game Gear, I just ordered one along with 8 games. Plus I just ordered 6 or 7 games for my PS1 to play on my PS2. But my next goal is PS4. I'm really going to be having major major nostalgia while playing the PS4 at the same time and having the time of my life. That's what my lifetime goal is in gaming. To play a combination of games and to increase my library more and more. Not sure about X box though. I just was never into it. I bought it because it seemed like the cool thing to do and I was curious. PS3 didn't do great, but PS4 has got it right this time.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 7th, '14, 12:38

Dang I also want A Wii U. My other buddy told me it's really fun. Plus there's going to be new Sonic games. How can u ever turn your back on Sonic? See, X Box never had their own classic characters. But I don't know where you guys store all your old systems, they take up space. But I want to start my collection. PS3 and 360 are part of my collection. I can't believe I have a ps3, I can't believe it.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 8th, '14, 02:29

WHAT WHAT! Finally got my first Platinum trophy, haha. Battlefield 4. Probably more geeked than any 25 year old man should be, lol. Took me a while to unlock that M1911 and then get 45 kills with it.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 05:15

Congrats Steve. R u getting Infamous 2nd son?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 8th, '14, 15:38

Hell yeah I am! March is going to be sick, that and I'm going to rent the new MGS Ground Zero game.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 8th, '14, 16:36

Steve will those 2 be on PS3 ?
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Feb 8th, '14, 17:00

Only the Metal Gear Solid game, inFAMOUS is exclusive to PS4.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Feb 9th, '14, 17:00

Been looking at graphics comparisons between PS3 and 4. I really see minor differences. They are both great. I've been out of gaming so they both look great. PS4 just looks a little sharper, but they don't really look like different systems. PS3.5??
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Epidemik » Feb 9th, '14, 19:51

Hopsinshadie wrote:Been looking at graphics comparisons between PS3 and 4. I really see minor differences. They are both great. I've been out of gaming so they both look great. PS4 just looks a little sharper, but they don't really look like different systems. PS3.5??

can you stop already?

Its early in the new systems life cycle. It will only get better, but the gfx are already noticeably much better than the ps3.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot