The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Xbox One vs PS4

Xbox One
12%
PS4
51%
Both (XB1 & PS4)
3%
Neither
6%
PC f'sho!
18%
Wii U
9%

Total votes : 65

Re: Poll: XBox One vs PS4 vs Wii U vs PC

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 15th, '14, 04:42

It's like beating a dead horse, lol.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 15th, '14, 05:11

Are you guys looking at the same game? this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m3Kv8K-4Ss

This definitely looks real & even better than the last of us. How bout that scene when their looking at Earth? How is that not impressive?

Anyways I'm all about PS2 and 1. My friend might give me his tomorrow when I go over.
Da MEDIA made into me a modern-day Genghis KHAN AT aint NO GAME DOG!
    Try to argue It was just entertainment dawg Entertainment DOG!
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 15th, '14, 06:01

Hopsinshadie wrote:Are you guys looking at the same game? this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m3Kv8K-4Ss

This definitely looks real & even better than the last of us. How bout that scene when their looking at Earth? How is that not impressive?

Anyways I'm all about PS2 and 1. My friend might give me his tomorrow when I go over.

It's not impressive because it's a fucking skybox.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 15th, '14, 06:01

Hopsinshadie wrote:Are you guys looking at the same game? this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m3Kv8K-4Ss

It's not impressive because it's a fucking background made all pretty for you to look at. But not interact with. Because that's modern FPS.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 15th, '14, 08:05

I looked at another BF4 and it looked better this time because of the lighting. They both look 99 percent real. I don't think graphics can get any better. If you told someone (that didn't know much about games) that this was live footage, they might watch these games and fall for it.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 17th, '14, 03:09

It's a motherfucking blowout in the IGN versus, PS4 all the way!
http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/01/16/xbo ... ign-versus
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Jan 17th, '14, 12:21

Steve Spag wrote:It's a motherfucking blowout in the IGN versus, PS4 all the way!
http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/01/16/xbo ... ign-versus

Yuck, because of a bunch of haters not knowing shit about the One. :shakehead:

I swear, I'll be on FB and there will be a Xbox story or even a PS story and always the first comment is hating on the One. For NO fucking reason. It's ridiculous. This console war is pretty dumb because the two systems are SO CLOSE to each other that it's difficult to choose. People choose PS because Sony has given the delusion that it's "by gamers for gamers", in order to sell their system. When in reality PS wants to make as much, if not more money, than Microsoft is. If Microsoft had gotten everything right the first time at E3 then shit might be different. 360 won the last console war, even though the PS3 was technically better. Sony WANTS to take it back by appealing to gamers as much as they can and tbh it's a fluke and a lie and slap in the face to customers. At least Microsoft slaps you in your face straight to your face, Sony knocks you in the back of the head when your back is turned because you "trust" them even though there are more technical difficulties coming from PS4 users than Xbox One users...let's take note of that for a few seconds and let it sink. Miller, who is a rabid Sony fan, doesn't do these things and even admitted that the One will be a great system but he prefers PS. I'm the same way. I can personally admit that the PS4 is good but it's not for me. I just prefer Xbox.

It's really all horseshit. You go with what you want, what exclusives you want. Don't let others sway your decision, I almost let that happen on here with the PS4 but I didn't feel right about it. You might love your system, idk and idc, I'm just sick of the fucking hate and it seems to be so one-sided this time, almost entirely from Sony fans for no fucking reason other than to talk shit. I don't see Xbox owners constantly shitting on the PS4, I see the opposite plenty though.

It hasn't even been half a year for these consoles, they need to leave numbers OUT of it for right now. Obviously the system that's cheaper and been out longer will win, that was a main selling point of the 360 was the reasonable price and now Sony is taking note. When you have two systems that are so close together as these two, you're most likely going to go with what is cheaper. And let's not kid ourselves, these systems are very very similar to each other. It's just one does everything, while one pretty much only games. I've played a PS4 and own an Xbox One and I've got to say the experience on the One for me was much better. That's why I picked it. I preferred the 360 over PS3 and it will be the same exact thing here.

You can all cry and hate me for this but it's the truth. Fans on both sides delude themselves by declared "____ is better than ____" when really it's a matter of preference only. And price of course. The Xbox has still sold very very well despite the undeserving bad rep it gets. Fuck the hate, I'm tired of this stupid console war already. :shakehead:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 28th, '14, 04:39

Just ordered 4 Ps1 games including MDK from Amazon. I couldn't be more thrilled. Friends gonna let me borrow his half working ps2. It's like going back in time to the good ol days.
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 28th, '14, 05:47

Hopsinshadie wrote:Just ordered 4 Ps1 games including MDK from Amazon. I couldn't be more thrilled. Friends gonna let me borrow his half working ps2. It's like going back in time to the good ol days.

I hope they don't work. Or that the ps2 explodes when you try to turn it on.

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hopsinshadie » Jan 28th, '14, 05:58

Snake897 wrote:
Hopsinshadie wrote:Just ordered 4 Ps1 games including MDK from Amazon. I couldn't be more thrilled. Friends gonna let me borrow his half working ps2. It's like going back in time to the good ol days.

I must break you
ImageImage ImageImage
Hopsinshadie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 28th, '14, 06:12

Hopsinshadie wrote:
Snake897 wrote:

I must break you

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 28th, '14, 21:43

Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 28th, '14, 23:17

:o
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Steve Spag » Jan 29th, '14, 13:14

Sadly it won't be coming to Canada :'(
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Snakebeast » Jan 29th, '14, 15:21

Steve Spag wrote:Sadly it won't be coming to Canada :'(

WHAT? FUCK YOU SONY

Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot