The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Xbox One VS PS4: The Sequel

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Xbox One VS PS4: The Sequel

Postby Epidemik » Jul 1st, '13, 05:47

should have made a new poll
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby LIL_B » Jul 1st, '13, 05:59

Playstation Plus stands against anything Microsoft could possibly ever make.

#TeamPS4
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Epidemik » Jul 1st, '13, 06:25

Basedshady wrote:I refained from a poll moreso to have this thread be about discussing the consoles benefits and who's getting what than THIS ONES BETTER OMG.

:confusion:
i dont see a difference.. the benefits would be WHY one is better...
and with a poll, you could easily see who's getting what. but wutever.

In the end, ill be getting the xbox first... especially now that they have reversed all of the dumb policies.. i also like the fact that you can share your entire game library with up to 10 friends... this will cut back on having to buy every single game.. especially if its a single player one.
and the cloud architecture seems pretty interesting..

some people belive in the long run, with the 300,000-server capacity for Xbox One's cloud computing architecture, the xbox will be capable of more "graphically" speaking, than the ps4

how the cloud computing works:
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/05/h ... computing/
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Epidemik » Jul 1st, '13, 07:13

Miller wrote:
Basedshady wrote:
LIL_B wrote:Playstation Plus stands against anything Microsoft could possibly ever make.

#TeamPS4

Thing is there isn't going to be much for them to offer besides indie games off the bat with Plus.

But technically when you buy a PS4 you have a shitload of free to play games like Warframe and Planetside and shit to play.

PS+ Day 1 is getting Drive Club free. Not exactly indie.

Epidemik wrote:i also like the fact that you can share your entire game library with up to 10 friends... this will cut back on having to buy every single game.. especially if its a single player one.

Didnt they throw this out when they did the big 180?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/21/ ... hare-demos
I was also really looking forward to that feature. :'(

well shit.. i didnt realize they canceled that.. im sure that was partly due to developers losing money/sales. i also wasnt aware that they were "timed demos".. kinda lame.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 1st, '13, 07:26

I'm leaning towards the ps4 but I've grown attached to the Halo franchise. So the decision is still up in the air for me.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Epidemik » Jul 1st, '13, 07:33

Miller wrote:Yeah I'm not sure how they will have games rely on cloud computing without internet requirements. Some games may require internet anyway? I doubt they'll abandon the idea all together. Way to much potential.

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/titanfa ... technology
Dedicated servers eradicate the problems associated with player hosted servers, Shiring said, as well as grant other benefits. "You can get even more CPU on your dedicated servers to do new things like dozens of AI and giant autopilot titans," he said. Matchmaking is "lightning fast" and the player experience is "so much better."

any call of duty fans, shouldnt have to worry about "migrating host" anymore...
dont really know how the single player aspect will play out.. still sounds like a good idea though.
no lag would be great.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jul 1st, '13, 22:56

JET SET RADIO :flutter:
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 1st, '13, 22:58

Basedshady wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:I'm leaning towards the ps4 but I've grown attached to the Halo franchise. So the decision is still up in the air for me.

Me too but was Halo 4 that convincing? Beautiful game honestly, they pushed that now 10 year old hardware to it's fucking limit that that Multiplayer was too much of a departure for me to stick with it for more than two weeks.

I'd say the same about Gears but Judgement was such a slap in the face that both these franchises now do nothing but convince me to go over.

Perks and streaks and shit, Halo is about balance and it's competitive nature.

I honestly loved Halo 4, well mainly the campaign. (I still don't think it's the best one like some have claimed) I agree with the multiplayer part even though I'm still good at it, it just seems boring. I also think the maps where wack. So bad that I was hoping they'd have a throwback dlc with old maps.

Shit, I'm such a huge Gears fan if they made a Gears of War 4 I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I didn't like judgement though.

Thats all xbox has going for them with me. The need to sweeten things up some more to buy me back. If it weren't for Halo I would have pre-ordered the ps4 already.

Basedshady wrote:FUCK ALL OF YOU WITH PS TRIPLES AND PLUS

IM GETTING SO FUCKING MAD GOD DAMNIT

BASEDSHADY REGRETS HIS LIFE

lmao word, all xbox is giving us today is defense grid: the awakening. I don't want that shit. I heard it's great to kill time, but fuck that shit.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Return to Gaming Spot