The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sony is getting REALLY cocky for no fuckin' reason

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: Sony is getting REALLY cocky for no fuckin' reason

Postby Arrinef » Jul 8th, '13, 07:19

Basedshady wrote:Kill You turns in to a hoe when he realizes nobody agrees with him.

Also Arine keep living your fantasy trying to sound reasoning and educated by misusing they're.

PS 4 LIFE

Dude at least get my username right, I'm not asking for the world. :y:

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Arrinef » Jul 8th, '13, 07:50

Basedshady wrote:
ArrineF wrote:
Basedshady wrote:Kill You turns in to a hoe when he realizes nobody agrees with him.

Also Arine keep living your fantasy trying to sound reasoning and educated by misusing they're.

PS 4 LIFE

Dude at least get my username right, I'm not asking for the world. :y:

Nigga i'll start calling you urine :b:

:laughing:
i gotta sig that :laughing:

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby EminemBase » Jul 8th, '13, 07:54

PS 4 LIFE

Is English your first language bruh? 'Cause you sound pretty tarded yo.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby EminemBase » Jul 8th, '13, 08:14

Basedshady wrote:
EminemBase wrote:

PS 4 LIFE

Is English your first language bruh? 'Cause you sound pretty tarded yo.

It's a forum bruh I was making a joke and incorporating his response and misuse of they're.

Maybe if you stopped doing so many drugs you wouldn't have money troubles MR BASE.

Hopefully one day you could become EminemBased. One can hope.

Base is goat fam everybody knows that.

Also, haven't done drugs for 4 months fam.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby TommiTMX » Jul 8th, '13, 11:27

ArrineF wrote:but yeah i get you. Most people at work say the same thing. "im getting the ps4 cause xbox one blows"
and when asked why, its like fucking blasphemy to them or sony fan boys in general. theyre both expensive systems, both charge for online play now(which is what ps3 fanboys shoved in 360 owners faces), have each their own exclusives. have butt ugly fucking controllers.

Im going to eventually get both, but sony does take the cake for its cockiness, this began way back with the ps3 commercials and the" it does everything campaign"

Before I note a few things I figured I may as well say I don't have any allegiance to a particular manufacturer and have had all home consoles from the original Playstation to the Xbox 360 and everything that came in the middle. Some things to point out though:

1. Both are expensive but the PS4 is cheaper
2. Nothing in that article was cocky
3. Sony now charge for Online but will continue to give games away (something which Microsoft had to add)

As for PS3 vs. XBOX 360 the biggest thing Sony got wrong was using another custom processor that was a nightmare for developers and the lack of social features in on-line play. Other than that the PS3 offered far more value than the XBOX. For example:

I spent £280 on release for a Xbox 360 Premium, this gave me a Wireless Controller (batteries required) a 20GB (proprietary) Hard Drive and the Console. The Wireless Adapter if I wanted one was an extra £60. It used a standard DVD Drive at launch, when they released the HD-DVD Drive attachment it was an additional £120. A charging station and rechargeable batteries were between £15-25.

I spent £350 on release for a PS3 (if I remember correctly, I imported from Japan so it was a bit weird). I had built in WiFi. A 60GB standard 2.5" SATA Hard Drive which was replaceable. A wireless controller that was rechargeable and a built-in BluRay Drive.

The 360 did a lot to hinder game development speeds though. The hard drive being proprietary and hardly used stopped games being installed for a long time. The biggest issue was their determination to not use Blu Ray. This left us with Disk based games limited to Dual Layer DVD with around an 8GB capacity instead of a Blu Ray disk with 50GB.

As far as things go I'd love for Sony to gain some traction from the PR fuck-up that Microsoft had. If the XBOX still sells crazy (which it will, unfortunately) then Microsoft will inevitably add the stuff they've taken out back in. They're only software changes. I'd much rather they be humbled by slower uptake and let Sony have the limelight they deserve from several generations of outstanding consoles.
Socrates wrote:True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Mars wrote:Ay Yo I'm tired of hip hop being about the same lame things, We are what we make it, and I ain't here for friends, Half of yall yell gangsta! Most of yall pretend... ,Sex sells, aids spread, money talks, people shot, Decade and a half and we still ain't, learned from Tupac!
TommiTMX
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 11:34

PS 4 LIFE

Oh okay lmao. :facepalm

Seems like you're a bigger hoe than me, actually. Bitching about a thread no one asked you to participate in. Keep crying. Seems like you're just mad because I'm not getting a PS4 and I'm bashing it lolololololololololololololololol.

Stay "Based" lmao. :shakehead:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 11:39

TommiTMX wrote:
ArrineF wrote:but yeah i get you. Most people at work say the same thing. "im getting the ps4 cause xbox one blows"
and when asked why, its like fucking blasphemy to them or sony fan boys in general. theyre both expensive systems, both charge for online play now(which is what ps3 fanboys shoved in 360 owners faces), have each their own exclusives. have butt ugly fucking controllers.

Im going to eventually get both, but sony does take the cake for its cockiness, this began way back with the ps3 commercials and the" it does everything campaign"

Before I note a few things I figured I may as well say I don't have any allegiance to a particular manufacturer and have had all home consoles from the original Playstation to the Xbox 360 and everything that came in the middle. Some things to point out though:

3. Sony now charge for Online but will continue to give games away (something which Microsoft had to add)

As for PS3 vs. XBOX 360 the biggest thing Sony got wrong was using another custom processor that was a nightmare for developers and the lack of social features in on-line play. Other than that the PS3 offered far more value than the XBOX. For example:

I spent £280 on release for a Xbox 360 Premium, this gave me a Wireless Controller (batteries required) a 20GB (proprietary) Hard Drive and the Console. The Wireless Adapter if I wanted one was an extra £60. It used a standard DVD Drive at launch, when they released the HD-DVD Drive attachment it was an additional £120. A charging station and rechargeable batteries were between £15-25.

I spent £350 on release for a PS3 (if I remember correctly, I imported from Japan so it was a bit weird). I had built in WiFi. A 60GB standard 2.5" SATA Hard Drive which was replaceable. A wireless controller that was rechargeable and a built-in BluRay Drive.

The 360 did a lot to hinder game development speeds though. The hard drive being proprietary and hardly used stopped games being installed for a long time. The biggest issue was their determination to not use Blu Ray. This left us with Disk based games limited to Dual Layer DVD with around an 8GB capacity instead of a Blu Ray disk with 50GB.

As far as things go I'd love for Sony to gain some traction from the PR fuck-up that Microsoft had. If the XBOX still sells crazy (which it will, unfortunately) then Microsoft will inevitably add the stuff they've taken out back in. They're only software changes. I'd much rather they be humbled by slower uptake and let Sony have the limelight they deserve from several generations of outstanding consoles.

I'm sorry for the double-post but THESE are the posts I'm looking for. :y: Although I don't agree you presented yourself better than everyone else in this thread,
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SliK » Jul 8th, '13, 11:51

Kill You wrote:
TommiTMX wrote:

I'm sorry for the double-post but THESE are the posts I'm looking for. :y: Although I don't agree you presented yourself better than everyone else in this thread,

What don't you agree with?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 11:53

Well he's supporting Sony with his post lol and he's rebutting me.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby TommiTMX » Jul 8th, '13, 12:00

Kill You wrote:Well he's supporting Sony with his post lol and he's rebutting me.

Oh I forgot something too. Since my original XBOX 360 that I got on launch day it had to be sent back to Microsoft to be replaced 6 times due to red ring of death (each time they started to give free controllers and games for the problems xD) until I eventually had to buy a new console because I couldn't be bothered continuing.

My PS3 is just as old but still functions flawlessly xD

And while I support Sony I still like the XBOX :happy: there's no point in you not at least pointing out which parts you disagree with. Not much of my post was subjective though!
Socrates wrote:True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Mars wrote:Ay Yo I'm tired of hip hop being about the same lame things, We are what we make it, and I ain't here for friends, Half of yall yell gangsta! Most of yall pretend... ,Sex sells, aids spread, money talks, people shot, Decade and a half and we still ain't, learned from Tupac!
TommiTMX
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SliK » Jul 8th, '13, 12:07

Kill You wrote:Well he's supporting Sony with his post lol and he's rebutting me.

Disagree was probably the wrong word then, as he pointed out there wasn't any subjectivity or opinion offered.

Since you're obviously supporting Xbox, mind offering even one advantage the XBOX One(eighty)has over the PS4?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jul 8th, '13, 13:16

Sony all day
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 13:48

SliK wrote:

Disagree was probably the wrong word then, as he pointed out there wasn't any subjectivity or opinion offered.

Since you're obviously supporting Xbox, mind offering even one advantage the XBOX One(eighty)has over the PS4?

Probably was the wrong word but he did offer an opinion. It was just brief but he did say he prefers Sony. Or something similar to that, idk I don't feel like looking at the post again.

Well, both systems are actually pretty similar. In hardware they are pretty much the same thing. It comes down to software and games, hardware no longer matters since there's gonna be such a diverse amount of games coming out. Xbox Live is better than PSN, PSN might be free but you get better service on the Xbox. Actually, I think they're gonna make you pay for PSN now? Then there's the games, I just like the exclusives better. The graphics are no different according to reporters who have gotten their hands on some of these games. So it's either you want an Xbox One with a Kinect or the PS4. But in all honesty, both systems are incredibly similar in hardware. So it's gonna come down to software, services, games...we need to get our hands on these systems to exactly know what they're capable of.

I've heard that the Xbox One is more powerful and then I've heard the PS4 is more powerful. As I said I think they're similar. The sellers are gonna be the games themselves. And whether you want a Kinect or not. I think people not interested in the Kinect will buy the PS4. Also PS4 does have the price advantage but I don't care for prices. They're not too different. Gaming is an expensive industry so us as gamers should be prepared for those types of prices. Half a K isn't that far-fetched to me. Of course, that's assuming the console doesn't suck. We won't know for sure until November.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby cheeseburger » Jul 8th, '13, 14:04

Saw this on facebook and loled a bit

Buys PS4 for $399:
>Gets on PS4
>Puts in game
>Plays Game
>Haves fun

Buys Xbox One for $499:
>Gets home
>Plugs it in
>Tries to put in game
>Forgets that you HAVE to have Xbox Live to play any game no matter if its single player or multiplayer
>Gets out credit card and buys month of Xbox Live for 10$
>Tries to play
>Forgot to buy Kinect Camera because it has to have the camera on at all times so it can watch you masturbate
>Goes back to store buys Kinect for 100$
>Turns on Kinect and tries again
>Game still won't work because it is a Used Copy of the game because Used ones don't work
>Go back and buy a new copy for 60$
>Come back and wait 30 minutes for it to see if its new
>Finally starts game after 4 hours
>Gets ready to play the new Dead Rising 3
>Little brother comes in my room
>Little brother yells "XBOX OFF!" And it turns off
>Start to cry
>Get cancer because of Xbox One
>Have to live the next 30 years in a hospital because you're dying alone
>Die at age 50 because of Xbox One
>Go to Hell for buying Xbox One
>Watches sports talk shows for eternity on Xbox One with Satan
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 14:06

^ Lmao none of that is even true though. I hate how people are still acting like the Xbox One didn't fix it's problems...I see articles saying shit like "yeah Xbox One is still making people do _____" and I just wanna punch them in the face lol.

Literally, there is NOTHING wrong now with either system. Now it's preference.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Spot