The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sony is getting REALLY cocky for no fuckin' reason

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Sony is getting REALLY cocky for no fuckin' reason

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 04:21

Really.

http://www.latestnewsexplorer.com/sony- ... s-victory/

Are you fuckin serious, what pompous pricks. Does Sony not realize that Microsoft fixed all their problems? I know it says "too early to call it a victory" but that's basically code for "we won" when they fucking didn't. Shit like this just really pisses me off. Why the hell are they so damn cocky, it's gonna turn me away from their system not let me buy it. All the while Microsoft remains silent, not talking shit.

I swear, the PS4's main selling point is "don't get the Xbox One." All they can do is talk shit about Microsoft. :shakehead:
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Sony is getting REALLY cocky for no fuckin' reason

Postby 12characters » Jul 8th, '13, 04:30

lol i'd swag all over microsoft too tho
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Solace » Jul 8th, '13, 04:59

You really got that upset over that article?

Is there anything you don't piss yourself over?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 05:01

But really, talking all kinds of shit about the other system when you hardly reveal your own system...it's pathetic and juvenile.

@Solace: Is your post fucking serious. If you don't like my thread then don't comment on it. I've always liked you Solace but that little comment was shitty. Every other complaining thread, do you go in there talking shit too? Jesus Christ. Fuck no I didn't get "upset" lmao why the hell would this article upset me. I simply made a thread since every other thread kisses the PS4's ass. Don't like it? I'm sorry. I would hardly call that "pissing myself" over it.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Jul 8th, '13, 05:02

Case in point.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 05:04

Not really but whatever. LMAO. If you call this "pissing myself" over this then I'd hate to see what you call people who actually do get pissed off. Jesus. Next complaint thread, I want you to participate please.
Last edited by Kill You on Jul 8th, '13, 05:04, edited 1 time in total.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Jul 8th, '13, 05:04

I didn't name-call whatsoever.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 05:05

Solace wrote:I didn't name-call whatsoever.

I never said you did? I said you are saying I'm "pissing myself" over something that I'm not even that mad about lmao. I posted a thread, simple. As I said, next complaint thread (by me or anyone else) I want you to participate then.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Jul 8th, '13, 05:09

The next time someone opens a thread complaining about something you want me to complain with them? I'm not entirely sure what that would accomplish.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 05:13

Solace wrote:The next time someone opens a thread complaining about something you want me to complain with them? I'm not entirely sure what that would accomplish.

Nothing. The point I was trying to make is you're accusing me of "pissing myself" (and you said, is there anything you don't piss yourself over even though I don't post a whole lot) when I wasn't.

So the next time you enter a thread that's complaining about something, accuse them of "pissing themselves" too. That's why I brought that up. I'm done with this argument now. Good day. I posted my thread, you can either participate the right way without bashing the OP or you can simply ignore it. Makes no difference to me.

It's a two way street, yo. If you're gonna tell me I'm pissing myself over complaining then you should tell other posters the exact same thing too. And aren't you "pissing yourself" over me "pissing myself?"

I think we should just stop pissing.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Arrinef » Jul 8th, '13, 05:19

but yeah i get you. Most people at work say the same thing. "im getting the ps4 cause xbox one blows"
and when asked why, its like fucking blasphemy to them or sony fan boys in general. theyre both expensive systems, both charge for online play now(which is what ps3 fanboys shoved in 360 owners faces), have each their own exclusives. have butt ugly fucking controllers.

Im going to eventually get both, but sony does take the cake for its cockiness, this began way back with the ps3 commercials and the" it does everything campaign"

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Solace » Jul 8th, '13, 05:23

I'm not going to respond point by point to that, you took my comment to heart it seems and I didn't really imagine you would. Relax and put your boxers to wash.

In all seriousness, Sony has all the right to be cocky. I mean...It's a company running a business, trying to prove their system is going to stampede across Microsoft. Are they supposed to act like they don't think their system is better? They're developing it.

The article actually seemed humble, so I'm not sure why you got pissed off. They said they had a good day at their E3 showcase and they still have tons of work to accomplish. Microsoft releasing that statement somewhere along the lines of "Oh if you don't have internet we have the perfect product for you: Xbox 360" was so much worse.

“So if we want to be more successful, we have to earn it. We have to be more driven and focused,”

This is exactly what people should want to hear from Sony.

Also, is that site even legit? It seems like the most random blog, but I don't follow gaming information whatsoever so I wouldn't know if that's actually a popular site or not. It doesn't seem so though. Are there any other more reliable sites up with the same quotes and shit?
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 06:29

Basedshady wrote:Well they did well enough to get me to totally switch brands coming this new generation.

They did win, stop getting mad over this and start getting furious over the shitty music you listen to faggot.

Little fucking whiny kid.

Okay.

Oh and you seem more mad over this than me. Calling me a faggot and whiny kid because you don't agree. Who's whiny now? :y:

I listen to the same shit you listen to, shut the hell up lmao. Except you always listen to shitty Lil B when it's no longer funny or cool to like him. "Stop getting mad over this" like I posted this thread every day or some shit lmao. Stop getting mad for my threads and because I'm not buying a faggy PS4.
Last edited by Kill You on Jul 8th, '13, 06:33, edited 1 time in total.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Arrinef » Jul 8th, '13, 06:32

Kill You wrote:
Basedshady wrote:Well they did well enough to get me to totally switch brands coming this new generation.

They did win, stop getting mad over this and start getting furious over the shitty music you listen to faggot.

Okay.

Oh and you seem more mad over this than me. Calling me a faggot and whiny kid because you don't agree. Who's whiny now? :y:

its an internet know it all complex, you cant win kill you.
just let them play out they're fantasy

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Kill You » Jul 8th, '13, 06:35

ArrineF wrote:
Kill You wrote:

Okay.

its an internet know it all complex, you cant win kill you.
just let them play out they're fantasy

Really, post a anti-PS4 thread and people go crazy.

"Based"Shady indeed lmao. "Based" people don't call people faggots for disagreeing.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Gaming Spot