The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

EVO 2013 (Mortal Kombat Finals)

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Re: EVO 2013 (Mortal Kombat Finals)

Postby Kill You » Jul 13th, '13, 18:24

What the FUCK. I thought I was good but holy shit. I'ma have to practice. Bringing that Ermac back out.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 13th, '13, 19:31

MK a joke? Come on, man.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 13th, '13, 19:38

Miller wrote:
Kill You wrote:MK a joke? Come on, man.

Every hardcore fight fan thinks MK is a joke competitively. It's been that way for years. It's not gonna change. I just hope Netherrelm doesnt try to change it and end up ruining MK. I dont want MK to play like SF. MK the GOAT fighting games.

For real but I guess you do have a point. It'll always be looked at as a joke but it really is far from one. Really MK9 is the GOAT fighting game, I only hope Boon makes 10 be decent. I think it will be. I just don't know what the hell he's going to do with the storyline now lol.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 13th, '13, 19:52

Miller wrote:Having Sindel kill off half the cast in one scene was dumb imo and it's gonna be hard to bring them back without it seeming like a cop-out.

Yeah but it IS Mortal Kombat...outrageous situations are common. I can really see him just resurrecting them all by some sort of Shinnok-plot or something lol. Like Shinnok needs the fighters to fight or something so he finds a way to bring them all back with Quan Chi's help or some shit. I really see something like that happening lmao.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby LIL_B » Jul 13th, '13, 22:37

Miller wrote:I cant wait to see the Smash finals. I've been playing Smash all my life and I've never seen it played competitively. Cant wait to see if I would stack up against them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Jul 14th, '13, 12:58

Basedshady wrote:Not to say MK9 wasn't a step in the right direction.

Most definitely the most competitive MK game out there but i'm just saying.

People would be kidding themselves for thinking they're hot shit for winning an MK tournament.

How wasn't it a step in the right direction?...MK9 is one of the most acclaimed fighting games of all time. Maybe story-wise they kind of fucked it up (I liked the story but having Sindel kill off half the cast was dumb) but really that's the only gripe I have with it. It's a great fighting game, very fun. It's the only fighting game I'm still playing, I'm even still playing it over Injustice and Injustice came out only in March.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Just Silver » Jul 14th, '13, 13:14

Mk has become easier but still challenging
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Jul 14th, '13, 21:36

MK9 does have it's own little stick-board, though. I've seen one in Gamestop. I'd never buy one though, it's pointless, just stick with the controller.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 04:42

Basedshady wrote:
Miller wrote:Updated OP with Tekken and Injustice.

The dude who projectile supermanned the whole fucking time in Injustice deserve to be booed.

Really. Superman is pretty fucking ridiculous in the game. I love Harley Quinn though. :wub:

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 04:44

Really, MK9 is a MUCH better fighting game. It's faster and Injustice, I feel, is too spammy. If you want to succeed in Injustice you basically use their specials.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 04:57

It could be, or they could totally fuck it up. I trust Boon though. He knows what he's doing.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby 12characters » Jul 15th, '13, 06:41

Yeah Injustice has so many spammers in the community. It's really fucking fun though. Especially with friends and family. Plus, I love comics.
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Gaming Spot