The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Discuss the world of gaming here, from Gameboy to Playstation 3.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Postby Steve Spag » Jul 15th, '13, 00:56

This game has been out since May 1st, has anyone else had the pleasure of beating this game? I've done it multiple times now. Just the other day Ubisoft released a patch that let's you reset all your liberated garrisons ensuring the action doesn't end until you want it to!

It's named as one of top 20 arcade games that have been released within the past year, and rightfully so. If you're a fan of either Far Cry 3 or 80's nostalgia this game is perfect for you.

I highly recommend you try this game out if you haven't, you'll be sure to have a laugh or two with the hilarious references and quotes provided by Michael Biehn (Kyle Reese from the original Terminator movie).

If you've already played, what are your thoughts?
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 04:03

I'm in the middle of playing it. Pretty enjoyable. I like the original Far Cry 3's storyline better though. This story is meant to be over-the-top and funny, which it is.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Chet Starr » Jul 15th, '13, 12:15

Can't wait to get a console, I wanna play this technicolor fantasy
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Steve Spag » Jul 15th, '13, 13:17

Chet Starr wrote:Can't wait to get a console, I wanna play this technicolor fantasy

I believe you can play it on Steam (something I have yet to do) but I enjoy playing on a console myself. But yeah, tons of fun!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Gaming Spot